halfwise
David H
Mrs Figg
Pettytyrant101
Radaghast
24 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [3] - Page 37 Empty Re: Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [3]

Post by azriel Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:40 pm

Thats not far from the truth ! She needs a face like Stallone & go "huh" at every chance !

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [3] - Page 37 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [3] - Page 37 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [3] - Page 37 Empty Re: Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [3]

Post by Mrs Figg Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:04 pm

that bottom disturbs me somewhat Shocked
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:19 pm

Oddly it seems vaguely familiar to me scratch

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:23 pm

I hesitate to ask why. So I will. Why?
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:38 pm

Scottish women? Shrugging

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:47 pm

mirrors and looking over my shoulder more like!

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:54 pm

Moon
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinuviel Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:41 pm

AND:

BLESS THESE! Made my day Smile

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [3] - Page 37 Tumblr_ndsrspapRL1qlqsnio3_500
Tinuviel
Tinuviel
Finest Nose

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:53 pm

lol! loved it

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [3] - Page 37 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:54 am

Laughing and Sad
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinister71 Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:33 am

they made mine too.... slap laugh slap laugh slap laugh

Suspect  NEVERMIND I'LL BE OVER HERE KEEPING MY MOUTH SHUT Suspect
Sinister71
Sinister71
Stinging Fly

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:14 am

Loved the Honest Trailer. lol!

bungobaggins
Eternal Mayor in The Halls of Mandos

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Shepherd Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:48 am

bungobaggins wrote:Loved the Honest Trailer. lol!

Oh heck yes. This was orgasmic!
Highlights are the cast titles, and the ending comment of course. Very Happy

"The earth was rushing past like a river or a sea below him. Trees and water, and green grass, hurried away beneath. A great roar of wild animals rose as they rushed over the Zoological Gardens, mixed with a chattering of monkeys and a screaming of birds; but it died away in a moment behind them. And now there was nothing but the roofs of houses, sweeping along like a great torrent of stones and rocks. Chimney-pots fell, and tiles flew from the roofs..."
Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd
The Honorable Lord Gets-Banned-a-lot of Forumshire

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:49 pm

Nice to know we're not the only ones! Twisted Evil That trailer needs to be Fed-exed to TORN.

And somebody agrees with me on the best scene in the movie. Thumbs Up

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:21 pm

I think this video fits well in this thread, because they way they've been talking up New Zealand for so long, it's just turned into self-parody.

bungobaggins

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:50 pm

the irony is you don't get to see much of NZ under all that plastic looking aftereffects, its completely submerged under many layers of gunk and I think they could have filmed anywhere, you don't get to see the natural beauty at all. Its a waste of time. Just looking at that video and seeing the beauty of the landscape and seeing the end result is very sad.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:34 pm

"The Bloating of the Five Pages" Laughing

Looking forward to CinemaSins' BOFA video, even though with that, the YouTube parodies of The Hobbit will all be over. Sad
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinuviel Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:13 pm

They'll never be over Eldo, people did LOTR parodies long after the films! These movies were so bad I'm sure they'll be parodied (or they might not be because they are already parodies themselves....)

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [3] - Page 37 Tumblr_ndsrspapRL1qlqsnio3_500
Tinuviel
Tinuviel
Finest Nose

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:30 pm

I think the future of Hobbit parodies depends on whether the films are still remembered as anything but an afterthought to LOTR in five years time.
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:36 am

I think that among the general population the films will be seen as an afterthought. Torn will go down with the ship. Razz

bungobaggins

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:32 am

Someone will be screaming for the rights for "The Sil" , protesting, demanding, waiting in anticipation for a film release. Some people are 'die hards' & are either blinkered, narrow minded or just refuse to give up. I dont forsee TORN slipping under the waves yet

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:43 pm

well they might wash up in forumshire Shocked
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:47 pm

affraid
Oh fookily dookily !
Stand your ground men! war is advancing !

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:40 pm

azriel wrote:Someone will be screaming for the rights for "The Sil" , protesting, demanding, waiting in anticipation for a film release. Some people are 'die hards' & are either blinkered, narrow minded or just refuse to give up. I dont forsee TORN slipping under the waves yet

I think what I meant to say is that while public opinion on the hobbit movies will wain, torn will still champion them.

bungobaggins

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:47 pm

Laughing

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next