Pettytyrant101
Bluebottle
Eldorion
halfwise
Norc
15 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole [2] - Page 11 Empty Re: Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole [2]

Post by Bluebottle Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:51 pm

Norc wrote:
Pettytyrant101 wrote:Stunning Norc- that must have been some spectacle to behold.
it was. and i, not to be bragging, but i have seen a lot, and this was by far one of the best ones i have ever seen Nod

I agree. Pictures looked absolutely stunning.  Very Happy 

I was also outside last night, though in + degrees and the rain.

Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole [2] - Page 11 Wp_20172

Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole [2] - Page 11 Wp_20173
(It's important to remember at this point that advertisement never lies.  Laughing )

Now please remind me, why does anyone live in Oslo?

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole [2] - Page 11 Empty Re: Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole [2]

Post by Norc Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:36 pm

Bluebottle wrote:
Norc wrote:
Bluebottle wrote:So maybe I should record a new one.
no.

Well, you shall have it then.  Wink 

{{{Though I feel even less sure of my playing after watching Scandal in Belgravia last night.  Laughing  }}}}

*Goes off to play violin as to forget it until tommorow again*
OH FOR GOD'S SAKE!!

it's not that hard! just record something, anything Very Happy i did, it's false and just.. aweful, but still...
http://dorkynorc.tumblr.com/ (password: forumshire)
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:51 pm

You lucky lucky lucky lucky oh fook ! lucky Little Viking ! Id LOVE to see those lights in real life ! When I look up at the sky, all I see is... rain  Mad 

Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole [2] - Page 11 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole [2] - Page 11 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:39 pm

Aren't you going to say the same to me, Azriel?  Laughing 

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:43 pm

Norc wrote:
OH FOR GOD'S SAKE!!

it's not that hard! just record something, anything Very Happy i did, it's false and just.. aweful, but still...
http://dorkynorc.tumblr.com/ (password: forumshire)

Sweet.  Very Happy 

I see you got my reference spot on.  Laughing  I'm guessing you've played those a couple of times as well.

I was just having a little joke.  Wink  I'll try to record something now.

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:45 pm

You lucky,lucky,lucky,lucky oh fook,! lucky little (?) Viking! Id LOVE to see those lights in real life ! When I look up at the sky, all I see is....... rain  Mad 

Very Happy 

Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole [2] - Page 11 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole [2] - Page 11 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:48 pm

Enjoyed listening to your Sherlock and Shire theme Norc, rust and all  Very Happy 

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:49 pm

Yeah, me too Azriel.  Laughing 

I was refering to my not very stunning pictures on the last page.  Wink

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:56 pm

Nothing at all wrong with your pics Blue ! Its fun to see other places, It didnt look fun OR Christmassy here in the South east !  Sad  My town's decorations were pathetic & unnoticeable.

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:08 pm

Hopefully the upside is Christmas is dying, Azriel. You must look at the bright side.  Very Happy 

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:29 pm

Bluebottle wrote:

Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole [2] - Page 11 Wp_20173

I do love that they put up these advertisement boards everywhere with a picture of someone sitting by a fire in the snow with the text "Discover Oslo".  Laughing  When all we have is rain and mud.

(We did get a little bit of snow last night, but it rained away quite quickly.)

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:31 pm

Norc wrote:http://bluetomorrow.blogg.no/1388618336_02012014.html HEREE!

One of those pictures of the lights looked like a green dragon  cheers 
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:33 pm

i know Very Happy
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:38 pm

Well, I did record something.  Very Happy  So now all I have to do is get it up online I guess.

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:06 pm

Very Happy well, u better..
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:08 pm

azriel wrote:You lucky,lucky,lucky,lucky oh fook,! lucky little (?) Viking! Id LOVE to see those lights in real life ! When I look up at the sky, all I see is....... rain  Mad 

Very Happy 
well then get on a holiday ^^
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:11 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote:Enjoyed listening to your Sherlock and Shire theme Norc, rust and all  Very Happy 
^^

and yes Blue, i have played it a bit Nod
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:38 am

Oh, sorry. I thought you had gone off, and I was watching The Reichenbach Fall.  Very Happy 

(Now I have to feel like an idiot all through tommorow not knowing how it was done while you all know.  Laughing )  

Well, it's up finally.  Kissing

https://soundcloud.com/ificouldonlyremember

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:55 am

u fuck! I HAD TO WAIT TWO BLOODY YEARS!
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:00 am

and the violin playing Very Happy i can't say i recognized any of that.. but for a beginner that is a lot of notes O_O OOOH! sherlock!! Very Happy well, almost Wink listening as i am typing btw Very Happy it's a bit false and erm... chainsawy but Shrugging it could've been worse.. and erm. oh, is that the scandal-theme? damn.. that was out of tune Razz totally wrong key Laughing you certainly uses a lot of force....

i can find u the sheetmusic if you're interesting in playing it, it's not that dificult Wink the sherlock theme is, but the irene adler one isn't.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:00 pm

Norc wrote:u fuck! I HAD TO WAIT TWO BLOODY YEARS!

I have seen it before.  Rolling Eyes  I was just rewatching it before seeing the new series.  Wink 

And you all know the explanation now, having seen the first episode of the new series, and i still don't.

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:29 pm

Very Happy true ^^ and i can't wait to see it again   bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce i have such a queue ready on tumblr Very Happy 

it is btw 221bBagshot-row (yes i know, who did i sleep with to get that url)
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:08 pm

6 hours. Very Happy

Someone must certainly be the envy of the Tolkien/Sherlock fandom.  Laughing

Tea party still going ahead?

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:25 pm

Norc wrote:and the violin playing Very Happy i can't say i recognized any of that.. but for a beginner that is a lot of notes O_O OOOH! sherlock!! Very Happy well, almost Wink listening as i am typing btw Very Happy it's a bit false and erm... chainsawy but Shrugging it could've been worse.. and erm. oh, is that the scandal-theme? damn.. that was out of tune Razz totally wrong key Laughing you certainly uses a lot of force....

i can find u the sheetmusic if you're interesting in playing it, it's not that dificult Wink the sherlock theme is, but the irene adler one isn't.

Haha, yeah. I am a real beginner.  Very Happy  I've only played around with it for a month or two on my own, with a bit of a hiatus when I broke the string. But it's fun to play around with. (So many bad jokes creep into the head here, so I'll move swiftly on.  Wink  Laughing )

The things I play is Amazing Graze on the D and A string, then on the G and D string and then Ave Maria. Then just some nonesense before I launch into the Sherlock stuff.

I liked what you put up so I thought I'd try to pick the two Sherlock things you did by ear. Definitely got furthest with the Sherlock theme, didn't really get the Irene Adler thing though.  Laughing  Sheetmusic would be great.  Nod

As for the other stuff, I wonder if some of it could be partly down to the violin.  Shrugging  

Because It certainly doesn't feel like I'm using a lot of force when I play.

My brother did show it to a girl he went to musikklinja ved Foss with who played violin. And she apparently said it was rather hard to play.

Also the new string set I bought is a bit smaller than the one that was on the violin, and it's just a really cheap one so I don't really want to trade out the rest of the strings. So that is causing some problems when trying to only hit the A string.

Anyway.  It's been real fun trying to play it, which probably means I should keep doing it I guess.  Very Happy

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:37 pm

Bluebottle wrote:6 hours. Very Happy

Someone must certainly be the envy of the Tolkien/Sherlock fandom.  Laughing

Tea party still going ahead?
what is hours  drunken 

tea party oh yiss... Nod
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next