leelee
Pettytyrant101
Mrs Figg
halfwise
Lancebloke
23 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Just...................whatever [3] - Page 31 Empty Re: Just...................whatever [3]

Post by Norc Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:01 am

well then you've obviously never met me Trollface hahaha
Spoiler:
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Just...................whatever [3] - Page 31 Empty Re: Just...................whatever [3]

Post by Eldorion Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:10 am

Are you a cougar, Norc?
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:13 am

Ringdrotten wrote:Might be I met her IRL and never knew.. Wink

I doubt I would have that effect on you/anyone, but a girl can dream.  Laughing 

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:53 am

I shouldn't have access to internet when I come home from a night out Laughing

Just...................whatever [3] - Page 31 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:56 am

That is true for all of us. Laughing

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:58 am

I wonder if this has been postet before...  scratch  Oh well.  Shrugging 
Just...................whatever [3] - Page 31 185050635291886798690990

-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:10 am

Shocked

Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:45 pm

lol! weird
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:41 pm

Eldorion wrote:Are you a cougar, Norc?
no, but he said he hadn't met such a beautiful woman/girl before Wink
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:18 pm

He actually said the most beautiful woman he had ever met.

And I'm not sure I see the need for the sarcasm.  Shrugging 

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:05 pm

Ringdrotten wrote:I shouldn't have access to internet when I come home from a night out Laughing

Aaaaw, we still love you. :hug:
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:07 pm

Bluebottle wrote:He actually said the most beautiful woman he had ever met.

And I'm not sure I see the need for the sarcasm.  Shrugging 

You sly dog you. :brows:
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:09 pm

Amarië wrote:I wonder if this has been postet before...  scratch  Oh well.  Shrugging 
Just...................whatever [3] - Page 31 185050635291886798690990

Razz lol! Hurr durr Nod 

though I always suspected....

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:32 pm

Just...................whatever [3] - Page 31 Polar-Bear-Hudson-Bay-Can-014_zpsdb70890a

Just...................whatever [3] - Page 31 Purpletiger_zpsa1c66b60

Just...................whatever [3] - Page 31 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Just...................whatever [3] - Page 31 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:02 pm

have you ever wondered if you can overdose on bananas? well heres the answer.

Just...................whatever [3] - Page 31 ImagesYHNGKJBP_zps93d9751f

Eating Too Many Bananas
Bananas can be an important part of a healthy diet. They contain potassium and fiber, and are low in calories. They are typically considered a healthy food, but it is possible to eat too many. How much is too many depends on the individual’s needs for certain vitamins and minerals, but eating too many bananas can have unpleasant side effects.

What Happens When Eating Too Many Bananas?

Headaches

Eating more bananas than your body is able to tolerate can trigger headaches. This is because bananas contain certain amino acids that are known for causing blood vessels to dilate. This can be especially problematic if you eat bananas that are overripe.

Sleepiness

Bananas contain tryptophan, that amino acid in turkey known for making people sleepy at Thanksgiving. A banana’s carbohydrates block other amino acids from entering the brain, so there is an influx of tryptophan that leads to an increase in the production of serotonin, another sleepiness trigger. Bananas are also high in magnesium, which relaxes the muscles. Bananas contain about 7% of the daily recommended allowance for magnesium, so eating more than a dozen and a half per day will likely trigger an overdose of this mineral. These same properties that trigger sleepiness from just a single banana makes it a great bedtime snack.

Hyperkalemia

Bananas are a great source of potassium, but too much of a good thing can be dangerous. Too many bananas cause an excess of potassium, which can trigger hyperkalemia. This condition causes nausea, a slower pulse, and an irregular heartbeat. It can also trigger cardiac arrest. More than a dozen bananas in a short span of about a day can lead to too much potassium in the system. This might need to be treated with diuretics and kidney dialysis.

Nerve Damage

Believe it or not, too many bananas in a shot period of time can cause nerve damage. This is a risk for those eating a banana-only diet. Bananas contain a great deal of vitamin B6, again, something that is healthy in the right dosage. However, too much can numb the extremities and cause permanent damage in the nervous system. Keep in mind you would need to eat more than 100 bananas per day to overdose on B6, so chances are unless you are entering a banana eating contest, you are in the clear. In the rare event you feel tingling after several days of eating several bananas, you might want to skip a few days or keep your consumption to a single banana per day.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:21 pm

Nerve damage Shocked

Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:37 pm

headaches...sleepiness...nausea...permanent damage to the nervous system....

You can have all that with just a few shots of vodka. Why waste your time on bananas?

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:52 pm

Ringdrotten wrote:Nerve damage Shocked

only if you eat 100 so it should be ok to eat a couple  Laughing 
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:28 pm

Thank god for that! Just...................whatever [3] - Page 31 Banane

Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:49 pm

So, what do monkeys do  scratch

Just...................whatever [3] - Page 31 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Just...................whatever [3] - Page 31 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:59 pm

Throw feces at people, and laugh about it. Twisted Evil 
David H
David H
Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:00 pm

thats why they never evolved into humans. too many nanas.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:01 pm

I think I remember that the Japanese soldier who didn't surrender till 30 years after the war ended lived mostly on bananas for all that time. Shocked

Edit: Here he is. I don't see anything about bananas in this article though...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiroo_Onoda

I love this part though! Very Happy 

On February 20, 1974, Onoda met a Japanese man, Norio Suzuki, who was traveling around the world, looking for "Lieutenant Onoda, a panda, and the Abominable Snowman, in that order".[4] Suzuki found Onoda after four days of searching. Onoda described this moment in a 2010 interview: "This hippie boy Suzuki came to the island to listen to the feelings of a Japanese soldier. Suzuki asked me why I would not come out ..."[1] Onoda and Suzuki became friends, but Onoda still refused to surrender, saying that he was waiting for orders from a superior officer. Suzuki returned to Japan with photographs of himself and Onoda as proof of their encounter, and the Japanese government located Onoda's commanding officer, Major Yoshimi Taniguchi, who had since become a bookseller. He flew to Lubang where on March 9, 1974, he finally met with Onoda and fulfilled the promise made in 1944, "Whatever happens, we'll come back for you," by issuing him the following orders:

In accordance with the Imperial command, the Fourteenth Area Army has ceased all combat activity.
In accordance with military Headquarters Command No. A-2003, the Special Squadron of Staff's Headquarters is relieved of all military duties.
Units and individuals under the command of Special Squadron are to cease military activities and operations immediately and place themselves under the command of the nearest superior officer. When no officer can be found, they are to communicate with the American or Philippine forces and follow their directives.

—Hiroo Onoda, Onoda 1999, pp. 13–14

Onoda was thus properly relieved of duty, and he surrendered. He turned over his sword, his functioning Arisaka Type 99 rifle, 500 rounds of ammunition and several hand grenades, as well as the dagger his mother had given him in 1944 to kill himself with if he was captured
David H
David H
Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:05 pm

I once ate too many oranges and my hands turned red.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:49 pm

David - that whole section is priceless. I wonder if Suzuki ever continued on to find the abominable snowman? The fact that he found a soldier missing for 30 years after only a 4 day search...if anyone can find a Yeti the smart money's on Suzuki!  Thumbs Up 

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum