leelee
Pettytyrant101
Mrs Figg
halfwise
Lancebloke
23 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Just...................whatever [3] - Page 20 Empty Re: Just...................whatever [3]

Post by Norc Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:30 am

Just...................whatever [3] - Page 20 Edvard10

dis wat i do in paint wen i haz got other stuff to do.. lolz. fuck school play cool.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Just...................whatever [3] - Page 20 Empty Re: Just...................whatever [3]

Post by Bluebottle Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:30 pm

What's the term for photogenic in drawings?

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:26 pm

I wont be round much either from now on as I have a lot on my plate at the moment, and I also think people are blaming me for Petty leaving and I am getting a bit depressed about it all. It doesnt help its my birthday and nobody could be bothered to say hi, not that I am wallowing in self pity or anything.  Rolling Eyes But anyway I am sure Petty will be back soon once he's got his computer sorted out, and everything will be back to normal for you all.
ciao for now.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:30 pm

Sorry about that Figg. Embarassed Just me not paying attention. That's not unusual.

Happy birthday indeed.  Very Happy 

And I don't think anyone really blames you for anything. But as with Petty, if you feel like a break, I'm sure noone begreudges you that at all.

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:45 pm

Dear old Figgy, I dont place blame on peoples shoulders, Everyone must do what is comfortable for themselves once in a blue moon. The only person I blame for anything is.... myself... for letting things or words get to me, but, Im not blaming you for anything............................................................................. ( now clear off   Razz  Laughing ) only joking !! really !!! I do this with my daughters, they're used to my weird sense of humour  Nod They need a sense of humour for having ME as they're mum !! Enjoy your Birthday Figgs, wishing you a nice one  Nod

Just...................whatever [3] - Page 20 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Just...................whatever [3] - Page 20 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:29 pm

Mrs Figg wrote:I wont be round much either from now on as I have a lot on my plate at the moment, and I also think people are blaming me for Petty leaving and I am getting a bit depressed about it all. It doesnt help its my birthday and nobody could be bothered to say hi, not that I am wallowing in self pity or anything.  Rolling Eyes But anyway I am sure Petty will be back soon once he's got his computer sorted out, and everything will be back to normal for you all.
ciao for now.

Whatcha talking about? Like about half a dozen people have posted on your birthday thread, and that pretty much equals the number that check in within half a day these days.

Nobody's blaming you for Petty leaving, kids will be kids and time straightens most things out. He's just having pre-wedding jitters.  Wink 

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:01 pm

and I also think people are blaming me for Petty leaving  

Nope.
David H
David H
Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:35 pm

Oh no you dont Mrs Figg!!  Mad Dont you dare steal all my blame, and I am the only person, absolutely the only person, responsible for my own absence.
I felt I needed a break and to recharge some batteries, and pressures outwith this place were far more instrumental than any within it.
And absence does indeed make the heart grow fonder (after the fourth or fifth barrel anyway) and I did not come back for your birthday just for you not be here to get annoyed at me for coming back on your birthday!!!  Mad 

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:36 pm

heeeeei <3 you're back!! cheers
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:37 pm

well.. popping by Wink
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:38 pm

although i totally understand that u need a brake.. i feel like that too Sad anyways, i have an application to write, i was just popping by to wish figgy a happy 99th ( Shocked ) birthday!
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:39 pm

Only wine corks pop, that reminds me I have some um work to do, refilling a certain Queens cellar.....

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:40 pm

Laughing 

give me some of that please.. Razz i am just soooo stressed out at the moment.. i think i'll just implode..
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancebloke Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:42 pm

Nice to see you Petty.
Lancebloke
Lancebloke
Tamer and master of Large Metallic Fell Beasts

http://www.lancebloke.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:12 pm

Norc wrote:Laughing 

give me some of that please.. Razz i am just soooo stressed out at the moment.. i think i'll just implode..

You can have "one" of these. Though maybe wait until after writing the application.  Wink 

Just...................whatever [3] - Page 20 Tumblr_mz7ufuqqxr1sqoa51o1_500
Just...................whatever [3] - Page 20 Tumblr_mz7ufuqqxr1sqoa51o2_500
Just...................whatever [3] - Page 20 Tumblr_mz7ufuqqxr1sqoa51o3_500

Is this the Folkehøyskole thing or?

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancebloke Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:19 pm

Why after? Surely the application would be much more fun if she had a few before??
Lancebloke
Lancebloke
Tamer and master of Large Metallic Fell Beasts

http://www.lancebloke.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:23 pm

yeah.. what els.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:24 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote:Oh no you dont Mrs Figg!!  Mad Dont you dare steal all my blame, and I am the only person, absolutely the only person, responsible for my own absence.
I felt I needed a break and to recharge some batteries, and pressures outwith this place were far more instrumental than any within it.
And absence does indeed make the heart grow fonder (after the fourth or fifth barrel anyway) and I did not come back for your birthday just for you not be here to get annoyed at me for coming back on your birthday!!!   Mad 

*well that worked*   Twisted Evil 

bit of reverse psycho-ology Always does the trick  Rolling Eyes

:carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: 

PETTY'S BACK!!!!!!!!!
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:28 pm

its bout fucking time  Mad 
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:32 pm

Yes well, I see I wasnt away long enough for you to actually go and clean my barrel!  Mad 

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm

Norc wrote:yeah.. what els.

Ah. Well, a good application helps of course. It's good to remember it's the person not the application they select though. But, yeah, it has to be done, and it's always a bit of a headache.

I'll write you one of those references Henrik Sørensen (a famous painter) wrote for Kjell Aukrust when he applied to Statens Kunsthøyskole if you want. It simply said: "Slipp ham inn."

Last edited by Bluebottle on Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:39 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote:Yes well, I see I wasnt away long enough for you to actually go and clean my barrel!  Mad 

obviously not as you were renting it out to that Moffat bloke as a Holiday home.  Mad I was tempted to give his arse a good scrubbing but I thought you were angry enough at me.  pale
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:45 pm

Got to help a fellow Scot out in need, Highland code, and he left jammy dodgers  Nod 

And I never get angry at you Mrs Figg, crabbit from time time to time but that after all is only to be expected from me.  Nod 

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:55 pm

Bluebottle wrote:
Norc wrote:yeah.. what els.

Ah. Well, a good application helps of course. It's good to remember it's the person not the application they select though. But, yeah, it has to be done, and it's always a bit of a headache.

I'll write you one of those references Henrik Sørensen (a famous painter) wrote for Kjell Aukrust when he applied to Statens Kunsthøyskole if you want. It simply said: "Slipp ham inn."
haha Very Happy
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:23 pm

Everyone's blathering bloody nonsense at each other on this bloody thread.  Mad 

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum