verbosity is forbidden on forumshire---*--- overt supersaturation blessed with covert overkill ---*---

+5
Ally
Pettytyrant101
Orwell
Eldorion
CC12 35
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

verbosity is forbidden on forumshire---*--- overt supersaturation blessed with covert overkill ---*---  - Page 2 Empty Re: verbosity is forbidden on forumshire---*--- overt supersaturation blessed with covert overkill ---*---

Post by Ally Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:46 pm

My sister won't let me go to bed until I finish eating the meal she cooked for me I love her so much

Ally
Wannabe Beard

Back to top Go down

verbosity is forbidden on forumshire---*--- overt supersaturation blessed with covert overkill ---*---  - Page 2 Empty Re: verbosity is forbidden on forumshire---*--- overt supersaturation blessed with covert overkill ---*---

Post by David H Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:46 pm

Ally wrote:My sister won't let me go to bed until I finish eating the meal she cooked for me I love her so much

So I asked for something to eat (I’m hungry as a hog) and I get brown rice, seaweed, and a dirty hot dog!  Mad 

{{hi Ally Wave }}
David H
David H
Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:28 pm

She stole my hat! I went upstairs without my hat.

Ally
Wannabe Beard

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:38 pm

HEY!!! Don't let her get away with that!Mad  I LOVE that hat! verbosity is forbidden on forumshire---*--- overt supersaturation blessed with covert overkill ---*---  - Page 2 Smiley-cowboy
David H
David H
Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:39 pm

A pregnant woman took my salad, stole my ice cream cone and made me go to a Mcdonalds drive thru all within 3 hours. My sister is so rude.

Ally
Wannabe Beard

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:19 pm

Either those events were not related or: You gonna be an aunty? Very Happy

Don't get between a pregnant woman and... anything. Trust me. I was one. Twice.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:51 pm

I'm gonna be that cool aunt that lets my nieces/nephews have an adult beverage when they come to my house and talk to them about boys/girls and gossip.

Ally
Wannabe Beard

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:47 pm

And cool hats. :nods:

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:55 pm

I always wanted a cool aunt/uncle, but none of mine come anywhere close to Ally's level of coolness.
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:11 am

All care and no responsibility, Aunty? Cool Aunt? Why not 'Cool' Mum --- and mind your own business with other people's kids. Wink

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2