verbosity is forbidden on forumshire---*--- overt supersaturation blessed with covert overkill ---*---

+5
Ally
Pettytyrant101
Orwell
Eldorion
CC12 35
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

verbosity is forbidden on forumshire---*--- overt supersaturation blessed with covert overkill ---*---  Empty verbosity is forbidden on forumshire---*--- overt supersaturation blessed with covert overkill ---*---

Post by CC12 35 Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:44 pm

verbosity is forbidden on forumshire---*--- overt saturation blessed with covert overkill ---*--- nothing is always absolutely so ---*--- #13 & #12 #35
i am the darkened corners of rooms. i am the shadows dancing on your walls. i am the calm moment in the dark of the night. i am the swirl of color. i am the time spent dreaming
they say an unexpected extension of your hand or your heart is the simplest cure for a whole multitude of illnesses

AN ADVERT. IN FRONT OF AN ABANDONED HOUSE, THE BEAUTIFUL SPOKESPERSON TELLS YOU WITH PILL BOTTLES AND DIETING "WHO CAN AFFORD TO BE SAD?"

BUT REMEMBER

BEFORE THE SMOKE COLUMNS AND DARKNESS AND FACTORIES. BEFORE ALL THAT NOISE, SOMEONE SPOKE THE WORDS

"Olives"

the type of person to sit under street lights at 2 AM because all their demons lived in their house

the court of street lamps. a national anthem composed of rainy streets and screeching cars. a flag composed of failed promises and faded dreams

but remember my dear

the moon also does not know that it is loved by billions

so keep your suitcase filled with ambitions and not much else and always b ready to leave at a moments notice

Last edited by CC12 35 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : kate)
CC12 35
CC12 35
Gypsy gal, the hands of Harlem

Back to top Go down

verbosity is forbidden on forumshire---*--- overt supersaturation blessed with covert overkill ---*---  Empty Re: verbosity is forbidden on forumshire---*--- overt supersaturation blessed with covert overkill ---*---

Post by Eldorion Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:51 pm

verbosity is forbidden on forumshire---*--- overt supersaturation blessed with covert overkill ---*---  B0e
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

verbosity is forbidden on forumshire---*--- overt supersaturation blessed with covert overkill ---*---  Empty Re: verbosity is forbidden on forumshire---*--- overt supersaturation blessed with covert overkill ---*---

Post by CC12 35 Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:20 am

bad olives 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:30 am

inner circle am cry
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:36 am

James Blunt is a fascinating individual.

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:38 am

cheers Orwell- I was starting to think you were being held hostage by the sixth form girls at Our Lady! And I know what a trial that would be for you.

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:40 am

It was terrible, but I escaped... if getting thrown out of a third floor dormitory window in my underpants is escaping? Suspect

Last edited by Orwell on Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:42 am

Shocked 

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:51 am

Did Jane Smith catch on to you in the end? Sofa

NB I thought you should know that you seem to have lost the battle for Mrs Figg's heart. Razz
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by CC12 35 Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:57 am

stop norcing the thread

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:55 am

I'm a norcer from way back, my love - well before it was ever given a name. Very Happy And, anyway, what else does one do with a thread like this...scratch

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:00 am

Orwell wrote:James Blunt is a fascinating individual.  

Oh yes - this bit was by no means a norcing... though who can really say on a thread like this...Smile

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by CC12 35 Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:06 am

yh james blunt is g8

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:11 am

James Blunt is gate?Neutral 

Ally
Wannabe Beard

Back to top Go down

Post by CC12 35 Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:11 am

OHMYUGOD ALLY SHUT UP~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:46 pm

Oh My U-God?
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by CC12 35 Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:42 pm

well thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:49 pm

He a psychopathic he a psychopathic thinker
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by CC12 35 Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:16 am

☆。★。☆。  ★
。☆ 。☆。☆
★。\|/。  ★
im prolapsing
★。/|\。  ★
。☆。 。☆。
☆。 ★。 ☆。★
CC12 35
CC12 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:44 am

I have a lot of manlove for James Blunt. Nod

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:58 am

Is he popular in Australia? He's not here in the UK.

Ally
Wannabe Beard

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:08 am

Doesn't do any thing for me Shrugging 

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:51 pm

IM SORRY THAT YOU DIDN'T LIKE ME ROLEPLAYING AS SATAN AND YOU SEE ME AS THE DEVIL OR SOMETHING BUT THERE'S LITERALLY NOTHING I CAN DO ABOUT IT CHRIS SO STOP NORCING GREAT POETRY

Ally
Wannabe Beard

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:42 am

No need to shout. Smile You asked if he was popular in Auz. Well not in this part Kissing 

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by leelee Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:14 am

CC12 35 wrote:verbosity is forbidden on forumshire---*--- overt saturation blessed with covert overkill ---*--- nothing is always absolutely so ---*--- #13 & #12 #35
i am the darkened corners of rooms. i am the shadows dancing on your walls. i am the calm moment in the dark of the night. i am the swirl of color. i am the time spent dreaming
they say an unexpected extension of your hand or your heart is the simplest cure for a whole multitude of illnesses

AN ADVERT. IN FRONT OF AN ABANDONED HOUSE, THE BEAUTIFUL SPOKESPERSON TELLS YOU WITH PILL BOTTLES AND DIETING "WHO CAN AFFORD TO BE SAD?"

BUT REMEMBER

BEFORE THE SMOKE COLUMNS AND DARKNESS AND FACTORIES. BEFORE ALL THAT NOISE, SOMEONE SPOKE THE WORDS

"Olives"

the type of person to sit under street lights at 2 AM because all their demons lived in their house

the court of street lamps. a national anthem composed of rainy streets and screeching cars. a flag composed of failed promises and faded dreams

but remember my dear

the moon also does not know that it is loved by billions

so keep your suitcase filled with ambitions and not much else and always b ready to leave at a moments notice

That is so overwhelming and awesome.
leelee
leelee
Free-est Spirit

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next