Work-a-Hobbit (completed at last!!! ..or should I say; again!!!)

+6
Orwell
Bluebottle
Mrs Figg
Wisey Banks
Ringdrotten
Norc
10 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Work-a-Hobbit (completed at last!!! ..or should I say; again!!!) - Page 6 Empty Re: Work-a-Hobbit (completed at last!!! ..or should I say; again!!!)

Post by Bluebottle Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:29 pm

No problem Eldo. Smile 

Ah, yes. I see you found the thread. Nod 

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Work-a-Hobbit (completed at last!!! ..or should I say; again!!!) - Page 6 Empty Re: Work-a-Hobbit (completed at last!!! ..or should I say; again!!!)

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:50 pm

Aha! There you are you little bastard!!! When I git yi I'm going to knock yi tae the deck, stomp a big foot doon on yir gut, grab yir by yir scrotum, stretch it up till its as high as ma hied and then play it like a violin string using an auld rusty saw as a fucking bow!!!!Extremely Crabbit Extremely Crabbit Extremely Crabbit 

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:56 pm

Your loveliness runs deep, Petty. Nod 

What is it 24 hours? Laughing 

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:59 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote:Aha! There you are you little bastard!!! When I git yi I'm going to knock yi tae the deck, stomp a big foot doon on yir gut, grab yir by yir scrotum, stretch it up till its as high as ma hied and then play it like a violin string using an auld rusty saw as a fucking bow!!!!Extremely Crabbit Extremely Crabbit Extremely Crabbit 
poetry!! <3
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:59 pm

Laughing 

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:43 pm

Shocked I'm honestly quite impressed, Petty...
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:28 pm

In his desperation Petty decided to do something wild and went on to become an actor, never again to be the angry man he once was - we've saved his lovely soul, Eldo! Very Happy

Work-a-Hobbit (completed at last!!! ..or should I say; again!!!) - Page 6 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:17 pm

wow... wow. just wow. Eldo you changed his life Shocked
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:34 pm

we've saved his lovely soul, Eldo!- Ringdrotten

Souls! Soul is it! A'll gie yi fuckin' souls! A'll noo oanly kill the bloody lot o' yi, A'll fuckin' well kill maesel' tae jist so A can git yi in the afterlife an' fuck yi up aw o'er again fir aw fucking eternity! The lot of you! Banghead  A'll make yi wish yi'd lived long enough tae huve hud really debauched lives jist so yi could have goan tae hell instead o' huving me tae del wi! Twisted Evil Dante's Inferno will look like a fucking campire next tae wit A'm gonae dae tae yi lot if yi dinnae put this right and gie us back ma loveliness Eldo......FUCK!!!!! Extremely Crabbit Extremely Crabbit Extremely Crabbit Extremely Crabbit Extremely Crabbit Extremely Crabbit Extremely Crabbit

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:35 am

I can't decide if Petty is happy or unhappy... it's the most crab*bit I've ever seen him... {{{happy, I guess..... scratch}}}

{{{Enough with the word changin' alright, Mysterious Word Changer! Yes, I know who it is! Extremely Crabbit}}}

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:46 am

Oh alright. We can have crabbit back. Mad

{{{You're a clever one, Orwell, but I did have a co-conspirator in all this!}}}
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:10 am

Eldorion wrote:{{{You're a clever one, Orwell, but I did have a co-conspirator in all this!}}}
{{{I can play games too, you know -- was it a "big delicious pussy cat"? Very Happy }}}

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:18 am

{{{Woof, woof! Very Happy}}}
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:59 am

I am unhapppy Orwell!! Eldo has robbed me of the most meaningful, beautiful word in in the Scottish language so I cannot speak it, so in return I'll maik sure he cannae speak either, 'cause I um gonnae grab his tongue, garrotte it roon' the middle wi' cheese wire, rip it fucking oot his heid, pin it to my shirt and wear it as a fuckin' bow tie to the next Doctor Who convention!! Extremely Crabbit Extremely Crabbit Extremely Crabbit

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:39 pm

I'd put some money on there being a NotP crusade against the Admin on the horizon. Laughing 

Now Eldo, you're probably a paragon of respectability. If you do however have any dark secrets I would advise you to destroy the evidence now so as to avoid having it splashed all over the scandal pages. Just some friendly advice. Work-a-Hobbit (completed at last!!! ..or should I say; again!!!) - Page 6 Whistling2Laughing 

(Joking of course.)

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:42 pm

You can say crabbit again now, Petty. Wink

And Blue, if you think I'm surely a paragon of respectability, then I'd say I've succeeded at hiding the evidence already. Very Happy
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:46 pm

I ken I can, but that doesnae mean A dinnae still huv tae grab yi by the scruff o' yer neck, take a fucking big meat cleaver to it, stuff sage and onion up yer arse and then serve yi up tae yir family oan a plate fir Thanks Giving Dinner!! Extremely Crabbit Extremely Crabbit 

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:06 pm

Eldorion wrote:You can say crabbit again now, Petty. Wink

And Blue, if you think I'm surely a paragon of respectability, then I'd say I've succeeded at hiding the evidence already. Very Happy
Well, if you say so. Very Happy 

Feel free to give me a bell if you should feel in need of a libel lawyer. Nod 

That is unless NotP hires me first, of course. Laughing 

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:44 pm

{{{Sofa That might be prudent ... what's your retainer?}}}
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:06 pm

{{{Oh, I'm sure we can come to some kind of agreement Eldo. Nod 

Actually consulting with my partners we have decided to do it for free. Very Happy 

I should warn you however that normal expenses will have to be covered. Just stuff like necessary legal expenses and lunch. And people in my profession prefer the "3 stars in the Michelin guide" variety of the latter. Laughing   }}}

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:41 pm

ok. so i have chaptered them up a bit and added the two last parts into the last bulk of text Smile i dunno about the chapter-names yet, but it needed some organizing since it was impossible to navigate Razz
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:40 pm

I'M INSPIRED!!! cheers cheers (I think?)

I'll see if I can get writing done today and see if I can get it to work.

Also, on a scale of Perfectly Normal to Not Weird At All; how strange is it to re-read your own collaborate story and think it's all pretty darned clever. Laughing

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:51 pm

That's g-g-g-great news. Very Happy  

And, of course, it's excellent. cheers (So you don't have to say so yourself. Wink Not that there's anything wrong in that, of course.)

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:23 pm

Amarië wrote:I'M INSPIRED!!! cheers cheers (I think?)

I'll see if I can get writing done today and see if I can get it to work.

Also, on a scale of Perfectly Normal to Not Weird At All; how strange is it to re-read your own collaborate story and think it's all pretty darned clever. Laughing
hahah both. and also in a sort of "what was i on"-sort of way
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:16 pm

I always wondered about the "#amarieco" thing, could someone fill me in on what it refers too?

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next