Work-a-Hobbit (completed at last!!! ..or should I say; again!!!)

+6
Orwell
Bluebottle
Mrs Figg
Wisey Banks
Ringdrotten
Norc
10 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Work-a-Hobbit (completed at last!!! ..or should I say; again!!!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Work-a-Hobbit (completed at last!!! ..or should I say; again!!!)

Post by Norc Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:30 pm

just u wait.. i have a short story in mind.. involving blue... movember... and trønderbart.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Work-a-Hobbit (completed at last!!! ..or should I say; again!!!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Work-a-Hobbit (completed at last!!! ..or should I say; again!!!)

Post by Ringdrotten Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:32 pm

Sounds good! Work-a-Hobbit (completed at last!!! ..or should I say; again!!!) - Page 2 TopHat_Mo

Work-a-Hobbit (completed at last!!! ..or should I say; again!!!) - Page 2 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:41 pm

Ringo; I would rather say they made your character beguiling, non?

Norc; Now what on earth was I trying to say? scratch 

Sorry if it wasn't very coherent.

I was trying to say you made him into a irresistable hunk who most of the other characters of your story falls slightly in love with. Which might have it's foundation in Eldos stories but you guys expanded that part of his chararcter.  

That was the part I meant as perhaps a bit hard to live up to, so maybe a bit too flattering.

If that makes any sense that is. Laughing 

Amarië wrote:Blue has outed himselfs as a lawyer, so he'll start talking like he used to. We won't understand a word that comes out of him mouth from now on. Sad
Not a lawyer no, Wink  still have to study a bit more first. But getting there I guess.  study 

Norc wrote:just u wait.. i have a short story in mind.. involving blue... movember... and trønderbart.
Sofa 

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:53 pm

Ah, I see Blue. You are talking about a Mary Sue character. Nod I hope we haven't gone too far down that road.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:57 pm

Yeah, something like that. Nod 

As long as it's funny, I don't think you should worry. Very Happy 

I just mentioned it in relation to Ringo finally getting around to reading the story.

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:58 pm

Bluebottle wrote:The person in question might just find the fictional facts a bit hard to live up to, that's all. I should know, not being a beacon of moral purity. Embarassed 
He protests too much doth ol' Blue! Very Happy {{{Ol' Anon knows better, he doth. Nod }}}

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:02 pm

Ringdrotten wrote:Amarië and Norc are beguiling me Shocked
I must remember this line, methinks... Nod

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:02 pm

well, we do give eldo a hard time too just ... by the fucking way!
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:03 pm

Btw a fine tale girls! And, yes, get on with it, bitches! Mad 

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:03 pm

Norc wrote:well, we do give eldo a hard time too just ... by the fucking way!
What way? Shocked 

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:07 pm

all the ways.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:08 pm

Speak for yourself Norc, it's Amaringo all the way for me.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:14 pm

Shrugging all i say is: we'll see..... it could go all ways.. and it probably is.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:16 pm

Norc wrote:well, we do give eldo a hard time too just ... by the fucking way!
Of course you do.

Now, if I came over all critical I hold my hands up. cheers (Well, maybe not in that way. Laughing ) That was certainly not my intention.

I already said that I liked it. cheers (In that way. Nod )

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:19 pm

naaah... we know Smile and honestly.. i am in the sherlock fandom.. i know (a bit too well) what the expression "too flattering" mean... although i think we're far from that.. still...
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:36 pm

I know, after all you haven't written in me yet. Very Happy 

(Work-a-Hobbit (completed at last!!! ..or should I say; again!!!) - Page 2 Humre_zps6dcd8a7e Laughing Work-a-Hobbit (completed at last!!! ..or should I say; again!!!) - Page 2 Hah1_zps5549c45f)

((That was a complete joke by the way.))

(((And I found another chance to use Amarïes smileys. cheers )))

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:38 pm

haha.. you should be careful..
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:41 pm

Oh Blueboy, I know exactly where to put you.

-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:43 pm

((oi, give me a hint amarië, cus i have a slight idea for my short story))
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:52 pm

((PM))

-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:55 pm

Well, colour me intrigued. (Though hopefully not blue. Work-a-Hobbit (completed at last!!! ..or should I say; again!!!) - Page 2 2023)

I will be following these developments from a safe distance.

Work-a-Hobbit (completed at last!!! ..or should I say; again!!!) - Page 2 F_run
Sofa

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:57 pm

safer..
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:58 pm

You have two Forumshire ladies (Fjordians at that!) conspiring to include you in their, colourful tales, Blue.
If I were you'd Id be bloody terrified! pale

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:59 pm

Nod how bad can it be Laughing
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:08 pm

Oh, don't worry Petty.

I'm sure it will all be most justified. Nod 

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next