azriel
Norc
Mrs Figg
Eldorion
Pettytyrant101
23 posters

Page 21 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next

Go down

3Rd Annual Forumshire Awards Discussion Thread - Page 21 Empty Re: 3Rd Annual Forumshire Awards Discussion Thread

Post by leelee Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:02 am

Recoveryanonymous wrote:"I look out to see the dawn.../
No one knows what the new day shall bring him" -Aragorn

That touched my heart. Sad
leelee
leelee
Free-est Spirit

Back to top Go down

3Rd Annual Forumshire Awards Discussion Thread - Page 21 Empty Re: 3Rd Annual Forumshire Awards Discussion Thread

Post by halfwise Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:04 am

leelee wrote:And Petty calm down you sound so cranky on all the threads., I did not even show your Christmas gifts. Here , the first the incredibly expensive beer that the monks had to sell in order to fix their winery in the cellar. It is 110 or something in alcohol per cent. The other is Dr. Who all the way from 1967 til now. So that ought to keep you quiet until at least 2014. Laughing

Leelee - you got your hands on the Westvleteren XII?!!! I left work and got to one of the listed beer stores 20 minutes before they said they'd start selling, and they already had a sign up saying they were sold out. I guess the line formed an hour early.

But if you DID get some, please let us know how it was! bounce

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by leelee Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:35 am

Laughing It was a gift. I dont drink. It made the giver dizzy. He loved it, mellow and bitter at the same time. And smooth. He stopped talking then. I tiptoed away.
You see you are not Catholic, They, we got some. I did not know it was such a big deal as we were only helping to rebuild the cooling cave. Laughing
leelee
leelee
Free-est Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:54 pm

Um, no other way to do this but to get it over with- the Awards Ceremony has been delayed by 24 hours.

I am so sorry but something has come up which it looks like I simply cannoy get out of that will occupy my time tomorrow and I want to give the awards my full attention- so rather than do a rush job tomorrow night I am delaying it until Sunday night.

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:20 pm

One more day won't kill a pack of riffraff like us. Sort of like sticking your head into a raucous party and shouting: "We've run out of teacups!"

Leelee, it's very cool to hear about the beer and it's effects. Tiptoeing out of the room was a nice touch. I'm sure it would have the same effect on me if my man Ferguson served me up a glass. Wink

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:24 pm

Crying or Very sad Is it the Annual Crabbitmeister Ball Petty?
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancebloke Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:15 pm

Pathetic!!

I'm disappointed in you!
Lancebloke
Lancebloke
Tamer and master of Large Metallic Fell Beasts

http://www.lancebloke.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:37 pm

Look its not my fault there was an emergency, a crisis of epic proportions. Ok we ran out of buckie.

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinuviel Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:52 pm

:facepalm:
This is what I get for putting a scotthobbit in charge of my Buckie cellars.

3Rd Annual Forumshire Awards Discussion Thread - Page 21 Tumblr_ndsrspapRL1qlqsnio3_500
Tinuviel
Tinuviel
Finest Nose

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:15 pm

Yes, well you do understand Your Maj it was an emergency.
Actually, no running out of buckie was the emergency...why did I start drinking all the buckie in the first place?....oh yeah, I remember now, because it was there. drunken
Um that might not on the surface seem like a very valid reason Tin but really, if you give me 5 minutes I'll think up an excuse that sounds good, just keep Huan on the leash (and Beren). pale

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinuviel Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:23 pm

You know, I wouldn't have a problem with you constantly draining my cellars if you could make the buckie as fast as you drank it!

3Rd Annual Forumshire Awards Discussion Thread - Page 21 Tumblr_ndsrspapRL1qlqsnio3_500
Tinuviel
Tinuviel
Finest Nose

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:34 pm

No worries Petty. Very Happy I'm looking forward to the ceremony whenever you're able to get things underway. cheers
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:56 pm

the show will be great, I am sure ^^ just give us a warning when everything is set to go so that I can be online when all hell brakes loose ^^
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:49 am

Oh you will get warning Norc, in time to get down the red carpet for the show.
Pretty's covering that part of the ceremony- red carpet, VIP lounge, interviews ect.

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:07 am

My only worry is that it might overlap with the Baltimore Ravens' playoff game this Sunday. It starts at 1 PM Eastern (6 PM GMT). If I have to I might just keep my laptop with me while I watch the game. Very Happy
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:23 am

I was going to ask when does it finish Eldo- then I remembered its a 'sport' devised around commercial breaks- so probably monday sometime. Mad

I am aiming for about 9pm GMT for the ceremony proper.

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancebloke Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:12 pm

Ok, but be warned that I am well known for taking a long time to get my dress on so may be a little late. Fashionably of course.
Lancebloke
Lancebloke
Tamer and master of Large Metallic Fell Beasts

http://www.lancebloke.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CC12 35 Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:13 pm

don't make the same mistake i made once. wearing a dress that was last season
too embrassing!!!

Gypsy gal, the hands of Harlem

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:35 pm

And definetly dont do what some ladies of Forumshire did last year and get out your carriage in short dresses without first checking for NotP palantarzzi hiding in the gutter (its where they live).

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:22 pm

No
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:57 pm

I need to find a fitting dress.. Very Happy
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:25 pm

I need to find a fitting bustle. Razz
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:57 pm

I need to find a sheep.

3Rd Annual Forumshire Awards Discussion Thread - Page 21 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

3Rd Annual Forumshire Awards Discussion Thread - Page 21 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:48 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote:I was going to ask when does it finish Eldo- then I remembered its a 'sport' devised around commercial breaks- so probably monday sometime. Mad

I am aiming for about 9pm GMT for the ceremony proper.

The game will probably be nearly over by then. Wink I'll probably keep my laptop with me just in case though. Smile
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinuviel Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:18 am

I need a haircut! My hair is the only fabric glamorous enough for this occasion! afro

Tinuviel
Tinuviel
Finest Nose

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next