Ringdrotten
Norc
halfwise
Pettytyrant101
Eldorion
14 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Star Wars Episode VII will be made now that Disney bought Lucasfilm - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Wars Episode VII will be made now that Disney bought Lucasfilm

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:46 pm

Jar Jar Binks is really my sandwich landing jammy side down. splat.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Episode VII will be made now that Disney bought Lucasfilm - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Wars Episode VII will be made now that Disney bought Lucasfilm

Post by halfwise Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:51 pm

Lancebloke wrote:
With everything since the new Battlestar being filmed in a gritty way and the rise of the multi-talented Disney star, I can see the cast of an episode 4 remake... Matt Damon (Solo), Selena Gomez (Leia), Zac Efron (Skywalker), Andy Serkis (CGI Yoda)......

REMAKES?! Even if said in jest, bite your tongue, sir.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancebloke Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:53 pm

Jar Jar Binks needs a violent death.

And yes... I have seen the term 'reboot' used in some of the interviews. I think actually completely out of context (think they meant reinvigourate) but I could be wrong.
Lancebloke
Lancebloke
Tamer and master of Large Metallic Fell Beasts

http://www.lancebloke.com

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:54 pm

Orwell wrote:I didnt even mind Jar Jar Binks

Clearly feeble old men on tottering on the edge of death are capable of thinking anyone younger than them is cute. Evil or Very Mad

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:28 pm

Star Wars Episode VII will be made now that Disney bought Lucasfilm - Page 2 Progression_zps7908dd50
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:33 pm

Star Wars Episode VII will be made now that Disney bought Lucasfilm - Page 2 Something-to-relate-to_zpsae9eabc0
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:07 pm

That foreshadowing is scary, Mrs Figg. I'm going to have nightmares now. pale

"From him they learnt many things it were not good for any but the great Valar to know, for being half-comprehended such deep hidden things slay happiness; and besides many of the sayings of Melko were cunning lies or were but partly true, and the Noldoli ceased to sing, and their viols fell silent upon the hill of Kôr, for their hearts grew somewhat older as their lore grew deeper and their desires more swollen, and the books of their wisdom were multiplied as the leaves of the forest."

Remember Merp - July 11th, 2013
RA
RA
Defender of the faith and Dunedain of the thread

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:11 pm

affraid

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:18 pm

Lancebloke wrote:

That's it... I am severing diplomatic relations.

Little by little I learn a little more about my fellow Forumshirans -- and ol' Anon Author and I discuss possible ramifications.. You see, Lance, tales grow in the telling, and no less so in a Wholesome Tale. Soon, sooooon, soooooon! - Anon will get the time.... Laughing And, I mean, wouldn't it be soooooo amazing if Jar Jar Binks turned up in a pair of yellow wellingtons to extract Lance (the fictional one) from Old Man Willow's back crack? Shocked Hardly credible, I'd say! Very Happy

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:20 pm

halfwise wrote:

Clearly feeble old men on tottering on the edge of death are capable of thinking anyone younger than them is cute. Evil or Very Mad

I will always defend the good natured and vulnerable - and even so shall I defend Jar Jar - possibly one of the most misunderstood heroes I have ever known. Mad

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:32 pm

Orwell, my friend, you've got your work cut out for you. Petty's tirades look positively coquettish compared to the depths of passion brewing in the hearts of Jar-Jar Binks haters.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancebloke Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:47 pm

The I am prepared to make him a martyr for his cause. I would rather hear people mourn his name than hear it utter words of its own! The only sound I wish to hear is the last gurgles of breath from its digitally created lungs.

There are very few things I would wish to see meet an unsavoury, drawn out and incrediby painful and humiliating death... this, this thing is one of them!!!
Lancebloke
Lancebloke

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:53 pm

PJ and Lucas planning mutual spin-off film about Jar-Jaromir.

Star Wars Episode VII will be made now that Disney bought Lucasfilm - Page 2 Yf6ve
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancebloke Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:12 pm

Woohoo... I can go with multiple arrow death!!!

I like it Eldo.... I really like it!
Lancebloke
Lancebloke

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:13 pm

I just thought of something great these new Star Wars movies will bring: More Plinkett reviews! cheers

"From him they learnt many things it were not good for any but the great Valar to know, for being half-comprehended such deep hidden things slay happiness; and besides many of the sayings of Melko were cunning lies or were but partly true, and the Noldoli ceased to sing, and their viols fell silent upon the hill of Kôr, for their hearts grew somewhat older as their lore grew deeper and their desires more swollen, and the books of their wisdom were multiplied as the leaves of the forest."

RA
RA

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:18 pm

The Plinkett reviews will be the best thing to come from all of this. drunken

For those who don't know, behold the glory that is the 70 Minute Review of The Phantom Menace (part 1 of 7). Don't watch if you're offended by, uh, anything.

Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:23 pm

The first few lines is what sells it!
He also reviewed episode 2&3 as well as Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.
I loved his Cop Dog review too Wink

RA
RA

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:28 pm

The Cop Dog review was especially bizarre, but probably still not as weird as the film. Laughing

His Avatar and Star Trek reviews are good too. I also enjoy the non-Plinkett review show they do: Half in the Bag. Smile
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:32 pm

Did you see the latest episode about Paranormal activity 4?
I thought the bit where Mike was in the cart in the tour was hilarious.

RA
RA

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:40 pm

Good review and funny- but whats with his voice? I nearly couldnt sit through it all with that voice- has he had a stroke? (possibly during his first viewing of Phantom Menace)

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:44 pm

Plinkett's a 106 year old serial killer who lives on nothing but pizza rolls. Go figure, huh?

RA
RA

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:55 pm

Well goes someway to explaining the voice I suppose.

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:13 pm

I think it's clear his voice is a put-on, like his inability to say 'protagonist'.

Sheer genius, by the way. I wasn't aware of the Plinkett reviews! Razz

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:25 pm

I was enjoying his stuff right up till I saw part of his review of star trek and he seemed to like it! How anyone can like that film boggles my mind- its not that bits of it dont make sense- its that not a single second of the film makes any sense!! I dont think a more plot hole riddled film exists Evil or Very Mad

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:29 pm

I think he talks about the film in the context of being a good action film, but not a good sci-fi movie.
He's goes into a lot of detail about the plot holes and talks about the difference of science fiction and science fantasy.
It seems to me that he likes it, only in that context.

RA
RA

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next