Eldorion
David H
Orwell
9 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Young   - Page 4 Empty Re: The Young

Post by Orwell Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:02 pm

Indeed, pure common sense, Mrs Figg. This was the conversation I had with my son about sex.

Dad: Look, lad, when you go out don't be afraid to experiment a bit, so long as you're careful. Embarassed

Son: What do you mean, Dad?

Dad: You know - with girls. Embarassed

Son: I don't plan to do anything too experimental yet.

Dad: Well then.. dont forget to clip on one of those baloony things. Embarassed

Son: You mean a condom, don't you.

Dad: Is that what they're called? Embarassed Never had 'em when I was your age. Embarassed

Son: Yeah, Mum told me... Rolling Eyes

Dad: And remember what I told you about bunnies... Embarassed

Son: Oh yes Dad --- now what did you say bunnies did to make more bunnies...

Dad: Ask your Mother! She's skinned more bunnies than you could poke a stick at, Son, gor blimey. Embarassed

(I don't know what his Mum told him, but they certainly giggled a lot! I suppose they were a bit embarrassed).

So any Dad's out there, just do as I did, and all will be well. Nod

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:21 pm

I mean sex has to be a bit scary and mysterious when one is very young, it makes it fun to discover. Its only much much later that a nice cup of tea and a Bourbon cream start to look more interesting and exciting.
Laughing
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:22 pm

I'd say that it's highly likely that the vast majority of 11+ will, from talking to one another & internet know quite a lot already. Children will be naturally curious at this age, and by ignoring their questions or not telling them all they want to know, you create a culture of misinformation. I don't think that's the best way to go into puberty where you actually want to have sex.

Ally
Wannabe Beard

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:26 pm

Mrs Figg wrote:I mean sex has to be a bit scary and mysterious when one is very young, it makes it fun to discover. Its only much much later that a nice cup of tea and a Bourbon cream start to look more interesting and exciting.
Laughing

Cup of tea? Embarassed Bourbon cream? Embarassed Mrs Figg! Shocked Not in front of Ally... pleeease! Embarassed

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:27 pm

Ally I dont think you understood quite what I mean. I totally agree with you that misinformation and denial is wrong, I dont mean that adults should hide away from questions, but I mean that when everything is on a plate and you get seminars on threesomes at a tender age, it can make one a bit, well super sophisticated, and all the fumbling and experimenting, the pleasure of discovery for oneself is gone. if you get my drift. maybe. But what do I know, I could be wrong of course.

Last edited by Mrs Figg on Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:27 pm

Ally wrote:I'd say that it's highly likely that the vast majority of 11+ will, from talking to one another & internet know quite a lot already. Children will be naturally curious at this age, and by ignoring their questions or not telling them all they want to know, you create a culture of misinformation. I don't think that's the best way to go into puberty where you actually want to have sex.

I swear that was a serious post, Ally.... Are you feeling quite yourself just now, my dear? {{{No pun intended! Embarassed }}}

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:28 pm

:facepalm:
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:30 pm

Mrs Figg wrote:No i dont think you understood quite what I mean. I totally agree with you that misinformation and denial is wrong, I dont mean that adults should hide away from questions, but I mean that when everything is on a plate and you get seminars on threesomes at a tender age, it can make one a bit, well super sophisticated, and all the fumbling and experimenting, the pleasure of discovery for oneself is gone. if you get my drift. maybe. But what do I know, I could be wrong of course.

Yes --- but please... not tea and Bourbon cream, Mrs Figg --- let her find out for herself! Nod More fun that way. Not that I regret all the fumbling, I recall it all with a guilty pleasure... When I want to recapture such moments, I take off my spectacles... Very Happy

Last edited by Orwell on Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:32 pm; edited 2 times in total

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:31 pm

Shocked
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:33 pm

Yes, and it also saves me having to get drunk so as to appreciate the more homely ladies. Very Happy

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:56 pm

If the video Norc watched was anything like the videos I saw in school they focus just as much if not more on relationships and whether or not they were ready mentally for sex than the actual threesome- which sucked. It's hardly a handheld guide on how to get involved in one (would have helped me).

I wouldn't necessarily agree that ignorance in the form you suggest would actually improve sexual discovery

Ally
Wannabe Beard

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:59 pm

But it sure made it more mysterious - very touch and go and exciting, and embarrassing, and wonderful, and tricky, and fumbly.... Marvellous stuff it was, learning the hard way! Very Happy

I've never had a threesome... that would be an adventure... but potentially very embarrasssing if you got it wrong. I mean, two girls laughing at you would have to be worse than just the one, which was my usual experience! Sad

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:43 pm

Now I'm afraid to flirt with younger women. If I actually stumble into saying something right so we end up all alone, we'll fumble along for a few minutes while I'm trying to give off waves of mature confidence, at which point she'll stop, roll her eyes, and say "Okay, guess I'll have to pull out the school flip-charts for you. Haven't used these since sophomore year."

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:07 pm

Mrs Figg wrote:When I was a kid my sex education consisted of the reproduction of rabbits. that was it. (I went to a convent school) All the rest I found out afterwards when I left school. Trial and error, mistake, more mistakes, and finally a kind of uneasy awareness Voyage of discovery. It seems today kids are given so much information that it takes the fun out of it. I mean if you are worldly wise at 15? I know stuff about condoms/pregnancy/std's is essential, but all the rest? threesomes? thats just kill joying.

the threesome movie was more about the overal sex moral. wrong-right, stuff like that. Do it, just because all the other do it, do it to be cool, do it just to have done it, do it with the hottest chick or the one you actually fancy.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:10 pm

Norc wrote:
halfwise wrote:They just talked about it? Oh hell, Norc. Rolling Eyes

Now the only disgraceful thing is that they just talked about it and didn't do anything. No ambition at all.

Orwell and Halfwise, I am quite discussed by you. Of course nothing more happened. I am not that easy, jeez. I have ambitions, but not like that.

I didn't say you were disgraceful for not doing anything, I was referring to the folks in the movie. They are still looking back with regret at the lost moment, methinks. I've had plenty of those.

But you Norc, you are far too pure and high minded to even consider such things, so nothing lost. At least until you enter the Great Gaping Maw to Hell that is college. Then your soul is lost to us. We shall be watching your progress with great interest.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:12 pm

Mrs Figg wrote:Ally I dont think you understood quite what I mean. I totally agree with you that misinformation and denial is wrong, I dont mean that adults should hide away from questions, but I mean that when everything is on a plate and you get seminars on threesomes at a tender age, it can make one a bit, well super sophisticated, and all the fumbling and experimenting, the pleasure of discovery for oneself is gone. if you get my drift. maybe. But what do I know, I could be wrong of course.

well, you have what you read about and know everything about [i]in theory[/i, when it comes down to it, well, it's not the same. I could know everything there is about e.g. anal sex (don't ask) and know the pros and cons, but in the end, I don't think it's that easy. If you know what I mean.

and no, we're not going any further with this.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:13 pm

"I know my doctor has to check for vaginal cancer, but shirtless? And with his penis? And a 3rd guy also checking his with his penis? And in a skip?"

Slightly inappropriate, but potential premise

Ally
Wannabe Beard

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:15 pm

Ally wrote:If the video Norc watched was anything like the videos I saw in school they focus just as much if not more on relationships and whether or not they were ready mentally for sex than the actual threesome- which sucked. It's hardly a handheld guide on how to get involved in one (would have helped me).

I wouldn't necessarily agree that ignorance in the form you suggest would actually improve sexual discovery

just what Ally said, withouth the very Ally comment afterwards.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:17 pm

sorry for the spam, but since I started all this, I feel the need to actually reply.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:47 pm

The Young   - Page 4 O6Ple
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:17 pm

Oh nothing really going on here. Some of us were concerned (strangely transfixed?) at the impression that our dear Norc was being given somewhat more information than strictly necessary to make her way through life, then discovered it was just several somewhat innocent images being stirred together to make a whole lot of hooey.

But now I've gotta find somebody upon whom to unload my hastily purchased tickets to the Nordic coast. I'm afraid the bar scene just ain't gonna live up to the initial hype.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:51 pm

ok look at it like this if you will. You are waiting to see The Hobbit, but it comes out in 2 months time. You meet a stranger in a pub and from under his mac he produces a grainy wobbly murky CD that he shot and snuck out from a private screening. Because you JUST CAN'T WAIT, you watch it, and the whole experience is ruined and sullied. The surprise and the full technicolour experience is cheapened cos you JUST COULDNT WAIT. moral of the story, if you wait, good things will come to you, all in good time.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:54 pm

In general I fully agree with that Mrs Figg- except you used TH as your example which kind of undermines 'good things come to those who wait'. Wink

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:07 pm

But the thing is we know about The Hobbit. We know the cast and we know the plot and that's why we all interested to go and see it. Now if we had never heard of it before we wouldn't plan on seeing it all. You know what is going to happen, but will that spoil your enjoyment? Just because you know things doesn't have to make it less enjoyable!

Ally
Wannabe Beard

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:14 pm

Mrs Figg wrote:ok look at it like this if you will ..... moral of the story, if you wait, good things will come to you, all in good time.

Still waiting. bounce

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next