halfwise
Lancebloke
Mrs Figg
Pettytyrant101
Norc
12 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

the mysterious death of Frodo's parents - Page 4 Empty Re: the mysterious death of Frodo's parents

Post by Mrs Figg Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:58 pm

thas foitin talk thas is! you tell the world Tyrant! Nod
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

the mysterious death of Frodo's parents - Page 4 Empty Re: the mysterious death of Frodo's parents

Post by Elthir Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:53 pm

Ah, so for once it wasn't PJ's fault. Sorry to hear that!

lol

But we don't know that for sure. If Jackson accidentally stepped on a butterfly some days before the bad day in question, the resulting domino effect could have actually impacted Petty in some negative way.

I prefer to imagine it as such, in any case.
Elthir
Elthir
Sharrasi's prentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:00 pm

I like your thinking Elthir! Nod Its got to be someones fault (and I sure as hell ain't taking the blame) may as well be PJ's! And any theory put forward by a Lore Master with their own Tower of Lore is more than good enough for me.

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:30 pm

Well I remember not so long ago when I felt my world had crumbled (hmm...about the same age too) when I went heading out to what I thought was gonna be a hot date only to find she had been kicked in the crotch by a horse not long before I arrived. This was before I drank the cell phone kool-aid, and came back home to find messages trying frantically to cancel. She tried to go through with it...that wasn't the best afternoon.

So I tried an unannounced visit a couple weeks later. Found her wrapped up on the couch surrounded by long faces. She'd been kicked again, same spot. I swore off women for a long while after that.

Probably not related to how your world crumbled, but I dunno, most hobbits of certain age only got one soft spot left. You try not to let anything kick it.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:37 pm

hmm I dont know Halfwise, I have always found the older you get the more spots go soft. and it starts at the bottom (literally) and works its way up to the head, so you go soft in the head at the end. No
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:34 pm

Well only yesterday I spilt Capri Sun down my blouse while helping organizing a friend's kid's Pokemon cards (my life would be going nowhere without setbacks such as this just glad this one was minor)

Ally
Wannabe Beard

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:14 am

Capri Sun- is that not like hyper juice in a bag? Or is that Sunny D I'm thinking of? Always get confused with drinks that arent buckie. scratch

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4