Orwell
Forest Shepherd
11 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Shannon Empty Re: Shannon

Post by Forest Shepherd Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:08 am

scratch

"The earth was rushing past like a river or a sea below him. Trees and water, and green grass, hurried away beneath. A great roar of wild animals rose as they rushed over the Zoological Gardens, mixed with a chattering of monkeys and a screaming of birds; but it died away in a moment behind them. And now there was nothing but the roofs of houses, sweeping along like a great torrent of stones and rocks. Chimney-pots fell, and tiles flew from the roofs..."
Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd
The Honorable Lord Gets-Banned-a-lot of Forumshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:15 am

The things Ol’ Anon came up with when he was in the mood, and no mistake! He can be a puzzle at times, even to himself! No doubt, he’s forgot all about this... Indeed, will only vaguely remember ever writing this if and whenever he reads it here.... yes, some vague recollections will recollect in his mind when he reads this, I’m sure... just like they have in my mind... strange place, Forumshire, makes you late for dinner... Very Happy

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:46 pm

You've got your mother in a whirl... Crying or Very sad

Ally
Wannabe Beard

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:48 pm

{{ Are my eyes playing cruel tricks on me? Shocked Or do I see Ally? Shocked Please be true! Nod Weve missed you lass. Nod Where the hell you been?!!! Mad }}

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:22 am

WHAT??!! Shocked Shocked cyclops cheers cheers :carrot: Cheerleader pub Kissing

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:29 am

Clearly the inscrutability of the first post in this thread drew in Ally like a lure. We've been far too lucid of late. Must be annoying to those with deeper waters.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:08 am

{{ I think its an aduciious attempt to hang onto the Most Enigmatic Award Nod - turn up after several years absence and leave a typically wonderful comment and gone again! (Hope not, hope your back to stay Ally) }}

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:51 am

Ally?!
*Pleaseberealpleasebereal*

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:27 pm

Somebody wake up Odo and tell him Ally's been here.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:54 pm

Ally! Holy Crap! Shocked Wave where you been for....years?
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:56 pm

Orwell wrote:The things Ol’ Anon came up with when he was in the mood, and no mistake! He can be a puzzle at times, even to himself! No doubt, he’s forgot all about this... Indeed, will only vaguely remember ever writing this if and whenever he reads it here.... yes, some vague recollections will recollect in his mind when he reads this, I’m sure... just like they have in my mind... strange place, Forumshire, makes you late for dinner... Very Happy

scratch enigmatic as usual. study afro
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:49 pm

Having Ally pop in makes it easier to review her posts. Her last set from 7 years ago reveals that she was programming back then, java or C. May have turned into a career?

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:25 pm

I love youI love youI love you

Ohhh no, I wasn't trying to be cryptic with that honestly. I hope everyone is alright.

Ally
Wannabe Beard

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:08 pm

{{ We are all the better for seeing you back Nod Hope you and yours are all well too in these strange days (I prefer odd days, they're odder but safer Nod) }}

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:06 pm

All we need now is Norc and Yooper back and I will have a major nostalgia thingie. Very Happy
I hope you are going to stay around Ally and not disappear into the ethersphere. Crying or Very sad
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:05 pm

Alright?  If going into such a tizzy that parts nearly get dislocated is alright then I'm alright.  I half expected you'd pass through like a wandering star leaving us running around like ants, then scratching our heads over the incident as you passed on to other galaxies.

Hope things are well with you.   Round here with no Tolkien news for ages we've started exposing secrets about our lives like castaways on a boat to nowhere.  Seen everybody's pet and everybody's neighborhood, even heard most voices in narration.  I'm reminded of the end of the film The Village where we find everyone who we thought were upstanding pillars of their little community were actually escapees from an asylum.

Last edited by halfwise on Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:08 pm

Ally wrote:I love youI love youI love you

Ohhh no, I wasn't trying to be cryptic with that honestly. I hope everyone is alright.

Ally, dear one: crypticity flows from you like water from a spring. It's not like you can help it, and we wouldn't have it any other way.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:53 am

Ally wrote:You've got your mother in a whirl... Crying or Very sad

Thought I'd add a bit more to explain the post above & leave a slightly better tribute.

I went to my very first gay bar in 2015; a little basement indie club and they played Rebel Rebel by Bowie. It made me think a lot about my parents. They tried to hide it, but I could tell how disappointed they were with me. Crying while riding the tube home, this story popped into my head & strangely made me feel a bit better.

I was back in my hometown for a funeral last week & my parents handed me a box full of my old diaries. One of which had my teenage passwords scribbled inside. I am so happy to find out that this website is still going. I was so lucky to find the nicest corner of the internet.

Ally
Wannabe Beard

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:04 am

{{ Im sure your parents are proud of you Ally, how could they not be? I went to my first gay bar when I was about 19, in Glasgow, not that I'm gay but was a student bar with cheap drinks, so you know good enough reason to go. Turned out to be a brillaint night in great company, also only night in my entire life I didnt buy a single drink or even light my own cigarrettes. Fresh meat seemed popular!
And dont tell him I said so but the Archet Bugles Wholesome Tales have a habit of touching on real and deeper issues under the silly, its why they are so good (I definetly didnt say that bit). And we are so happy you found your way back to this corner of the internet. To be honest we've been just been killing time till you came back Nod }}

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldy Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:12 am

Hi, Ally. Smile

Sorry I'm a bit late in replying to this thread. Turns out that after seven years of speculation and second-guessing, I ended up not knowing what to say when finally given the opportunity! Still not really sure, so I'll just settle for saying that it's indescribably relieving and happy to hear from you and know that you're still around. I'm really glad you decided to drop by here again. Hope things are going well for you these days.
Eldy
Eldy
Loremistress Emerita

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:37 am

Gay bars so totally rock! The best are mixed gay/lesbian, because it's pure support network rather than having meat market undertones. Very warm vibes. There's a couple piano bars in NYC's west village that I haunt for the glowing feeling it gives me. I'm somewhat envious of the gay/lesbian community for this reason, but of course it came out of need. So much that is beautiful in this world was born of pain. Is this why the arts are so full of outcasts?

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Handsome Harry Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:41 am

Why wasn’t I told! Why wasn’t I told! All these years of angst and pain and regret and regretting and regretfulness, and two sex changes, one secondhand car, three trips round the Rosie bush, and now a name change  - because I could not log in with any of my multiple personalities for some reason which I suspect has everything to do with ‘She who just has to Admin!’ 🤬 (I think I’ll keep my identity secret, come to think....)

ALLY! The only girl I ever loved, then hated, and then loved again, almost half as much as the first time, or quite close, possibly twice as much, and not a mite less! You broke my heart when you put on your magic bangle and disappeared. And only you would find a tale like this, a mental bit of solo action but no ejaculation - only you would return and post on a long forgotten thread! Only you...Crying or Very sad😭😰😥😓😭

You’re BACK. Sorry, can’t stay, I just died from happiness, and need to be incincerated immediately, as I have not showered for about seven years... I have died happy though... I love youI love youI love youI love youI love you

Last edited by Handsome Harry on Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Handsome Harry
Handsome Harry
Shireling

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:02 am

{{ Worst secret identity ever! Theres no disguising you, name change or no! And if you were about more often these days you'd not need told you infuriating Ozzie! Mad Probably to busy with prawns or something or annoying sharks or whatever it is you lot do upside down under there. Mad
I think what we need is a celebratory edition of the NotP and a long overdue knees up down the Muck 'n' Duck. Nod So wake up the Banks clan, get Odo out for some respectabality, and get Wisey out for the the songs. Tomorrow were all off down the Forumshire pub  cheers Oh, and you're buying. Twisted Evil pub }}

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Handsome Harry Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:12 am

The Banks Clan all have different email addresses but I can’t redo my forgotten passwords because I can’t remember any of them there emails, sonny!* Not that I know who you are talking about, ‘Banks Clan’? Sounds preposterous, and me being what they call a ‘Newbie’. Not that I know what that is, though I am often called a ‘Nudie’...not that the police can ever catch me... And you can call me Handsome. Everyone else can call me Harry. And as to who you are, Pettytyrant101, well met. Are you Scootish perchance? One of those be-kilted Scoots I have heard of...down here in Ozhob...err...Kiwiland...

Anyway, this is not about you, it’s about me and my long lust love, Ally. Well, not so much about the love. And maybe we should meet. Not you and me, Ally and me. This is like old times, but with inuendoes.  Very Happy

*For some reason i got logged out totally from my accounts, which were on auto log in or some such thing.

PS I want to see Ally’s private diaries. I bet you they are filled with darkness and whimsy and blackness and poetry and fire and sauce....lots of sauce....
Handsome Harry
Handsome Harry
Shireling

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:19 am

{{{ Oh you ridiculous.....Mad and I wouldnt call you Handsome with ten barrels of buckie and beer googles so thick you could use them to shield behind in a nuclear blast, Harry! Mad
And the pub was to celebrate Ally you fool, I wasnt asking you out for a drink you know, hard as I may be to resist in this kilt with my knees showing above my socks, but control yourself Mad
But your still buying if Odo's not coming as I was planning to just put everything on his tab Nod
Maybe our helpful and not at all scary yet cute Admin can help reinstate the Banks clan- I cant believe I just said that Mad }}

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum