Norc
Pettytyrant101
chris63
18 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Gif thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Gif thread

Post by Mrs Figg Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:59 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote:I beleive in UK law they can, sort of.

The offence of Rape (Sec 1(1) SOA 2003) can only be committed by a man; however, a woman can be charged with, or convicted of rape as a secondary party.

Although if a woman were to take advatage of a drunk or uunconcous man to say anally penetrate him with an object or sex toy then I dont see what is so different and why its not called rape myself.
It would seem no less a violation of a person to me. Shrugging

only it is extremely rare for a woman to do such a thing. and probably physically impossible. Men are always stronger than women. He would have to be unconscious.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:07 pm

Indeed Halfwise, although I may be mistken as I have never read it, but is 50 shade of grey not about that subject in some way?

I have no idea if it rare or not Mrs Figg for all the reasons Halfwise has highlighted- men are very unlikely to report such an incident as a crime- so there is little information to base its comminality on.
I do know that between the ages of 14 and 30 I was certainly drunk/drugged passed out enough to not even know if soemthing like that did happpen.
Men can make themselves just as vulrenrable as women can when it comes to be young, stupid and having to good a time.

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:07 pm

halfwise wrote:Okay, this will raise some hackles, but I should add that many women have rape fantasies: in fact I'm in involved with one right now. But they want it done in a way that it is emotionally acceptable; a complex mind split that keeps the fear and feeling of being taken without feeling violated. It's a strange dark twist in our biology which we have to accept is there, it gets out of control, with the dividing line being acceptance and consent on the woman's part. Men really aren't quite as bothered if the same thing is done to us without consent: to us it's an extension of being beat up on playground. We've dealt with it. The female experience is simply different.

All the above is just a restatement of what Petty said. There's something strange inside us we have to accept and deal with. Logical ethics are not sufficient. Rape does not apply the same to both sexes.

fantasies are safe. they are in your head. women do not want actual rape. People fantasize about the most strange things, it doesnt mean you actually want it to happen. plus when women have such fantasies it is not with a drunken lout who beats someone to death afterwards and they get found in pieces in bin bags, its with someone she fancies like a film star or a hero from a book. someone unapproachable. its more a 'romantic' bodice ripping thing rather than a sordid and humiliating violation. even married couples role play, its not meant to be real.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:15 pm

Yep. but the point is, there is some different mental programming as indicated by the fantasies. Actual rape is a psychological extension of the fantasies gone wrong. It's why women need to be protected against men, rarely the reverse.

A woman coming along the street slapping my ass as I tie my shoes would annoy me, but I wouldn't feel so violated as a woman in the reverse situation. We have to guard against our natural tendencies far more than the unnatural ones. That's why women need to give consent, not men.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by CC12 35 Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:26 pm

yes acting out a rape fantasy with a partner using a safe word and all is different than an actual non-consensual rape

"A rape fantasy, by definition, isn’t really about actual rape, because we’re in control of our fantasies."50Shades

Gypsy gal, the hands of Harlem

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:39 pm

norcing a silly thread into a really interesting and serious thread and not continue commenting is like fucking someone from behind and not have the decency to grab around.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:53 pm

lol!

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:57 pm

halfwise wrote:Yep. but the point is, there is some different mental programming as indicated by the fantasies. Actual rape is a psychological extension of the fantasies gone wrong. It's why women need to be protected against men, rarely the reverse.

A woman coming along the street slapping my ass as I tie my shoes would annoy me, but I wouldn't feel so violated as a woman in the reverse situation. We have to guard against our natural tendencies far more than the unnatural ones. That's why women need to give consent, not men.

thing is Halfy I dont think rape is so much about sex, as about power and control. women are raped in war as a sign of domination, a woman is raped in the home as a sign she must submit to control, a woman is raped down a dark alley by a woman hater who wants revenge because he feels inadequate and hates his mum. its not about fantasy its power. I dont think women have the same urge to dominate and control. we dont start wars for land, we dont physically control our menfolk by force, we are not obsessed by honour or losing face like men are.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:27 pm

By the same token we have all that stuff up in space, we have our farmng techniques, we have how we get energy- all products of the need to have power and therefore control over our environment and life.
Medicine is the most pure expresion of that I can think of- a desire to take control and have power over our own bodies.

Like most things power and control have a positive use and purpose, but can also be used to do very terrible things indeed.
The only hope is for reason to be able to distinguish the two.
Its a bit Tolkien really. The Ring gives you power, but its your own tendency to corruption that will be the downfall. And thats what you have to guard against- and you cant do that if you dont first acknowledge it is there in potential in everyone.

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:29 pm

Yes Figgy, rape is definitely about power, but to say (as some people do) it's not about sex is naive. You said 'not so much' about sex, which is right - but I wouldn't downplay the sex very much. It's the sex that has most to do with the loss of social control, in my opinion. It wouldn't become a recurrent obsession without the sex.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:27 am

Close

Gif thread - Page 12 JYr1J4W

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:03 pm

omg.. the person just froze..
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:04 pm

Shocked

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:38 pm

Rape is the ultimate violation & humiliation you can do to someone,I believe. Its your punishment for NOT consenting to the perpertrator. It can be a form of revenge put upon you,I think. I do believe it IS a form of power & dominance ! & as a way to set an example, "look at me,see what I can do, deny me & I will destroy you" . Rape in my book is not inserting a cucumber in a mans arse, but by inserting a persons own piece of anatomy where its NOT wanted into another human being.
Sorry Chris, got carried off over the rape issue ! Amazing vid ! Boy, were they lucky not to get mowed down !
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:35 pm

is not inserting a cucumber in a mans arse, but by inserting a persons own piece of anatomy where its NOT wanted into another human being. - azriel

If the cucumber is used violently, against the persons will and for the sexual pleasure of the perpertrator its stll about power and dominanace and surely no less a violation?

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:44 pm

wait, what?! cucumber?
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:47 pm

Look on the bright side Norc, considering what thread this is, at least there isnt an illustrative gif! Shocked

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:56 pm

shall i find one?
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:56 pm

i am on tumblr.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:06 pm

Shocked NO! You will give Eldo an admins heartattack- that sort of thing is strictly forbidden by our kind hosts.

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:28 pm

I just found this thread. On the rape subject, I agree that dominance is a key part, but I also think that rape needs to be considered as theft.

There are many reasons why people steal, sometimes out of need, sometimes out of a desire to harm the person they're stealing from, sometimes for the feeling of power. All these apply equally to rape.

Likewise if you've ever had anything stolen you probably know the feeling of violation and insecurity that follows. The more intimate the theft the more traumatic it tends to be for the victim. Rape fits this as well.

On the subject of whether women can be rapists and men can be raped, I think that when we consider female/female and male/male rapes it's clear that both sexes can be both perpetrators and victims.

Yes there are probably quite a few more male/male rapes than female/female just like there are more male burglers and muggers, but that doesn't mean that you can trust all women or should mistrust all men. The fundamental vices of greed and power and revenge live in all of us, I'm afraid.

David H
David H
Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:49 pm

When I saw your name here, I was afraid you'd gone and found Norc a cucumber....

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by CC12 35 Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:57 pm

the flowers on her grave that could've been flowers in her hair

Gypsy gal, the hands of Harlem

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:01 pm

Using an impliment to asist in the gratification of the perpertrator is now not only disgusting but heinous. It IS violent, bodily & mentally. Whoever dishes it out must be reported & punished, but, Id hate to be the poor sod going to the police,having to prove it & being believed in ! more degredation, yuk !

Gif thread - Page 12 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Gif thread - Page 12 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:03 pm

That was the loveliest thing Ive read from you CC, sad, but profound ! very touching, Nod
(that "nodding" smiley really shouldnt be smiling!)
azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next