Amazon, Warner Bros in Talks for LOTR Series Adaptation: Variety

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Amazon, Warner Bros in Talks for LOTR Series Adaptation: Variety - Page 40 Empty Re: Amazon, Warner Bros in Talks for LOTR Series Adaptation: Variety

Post by Mrs Figg on Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:48 pm

yep where is Dave, its been ages. No
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Amazon, Warner Bros in Talks for LOTR Series Adaptation: Variety - Page 40 Empty Re: Amazon, Warner Bros in Talks for LOTR Series Adaptation: Variety

Post by halfwise on Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:08 pm

I'm watching the video Chris just posted.  I put off watching it until lunch because it's an hour long, which got me really excited because I thought there'd be a lot of news.  Turns out there's a one paragraph release from Amazon, which basically gives a nicely evocative but very general description of all the stuff that happened in the Second Age.  They've got 5 seasons, looks like they may be trying to cover it all.

So it takes about 10 minutes maximum to cover that; the rest is him responding to comments and speculating. Largely a nothing burger, but it is worth seeing Amazon's first description of the series.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 on Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:42 pm

https://io9.gizmodo.com/amazons-lord-of-the-rings-show-is-about-the-return-of-s-1846049314/amp?__twitter_impression=true

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40