halfwise
Eldorion
Orwell
12 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

All New Who - Page 19 Empty Re: All New Who

Post by Amarië Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:00 pm

halfwise wrote:I appreciate you using a firm hand when needed, Amarie, especially since you've kept your nose out of things for a while now.  It would be nice to keep this a Moffat-free zone.  If you can jigger things so that "Moffat" is automatically replaced with "Booliwalligans" or something, that might help.  I know Eldo did something like this some years ago with the word 'crabbit' I believe, not sure how much work it is.

Self restraint isn't easy. But we've had a good tone in here for a while now - knock on wood. We have alienated many and lost several posts here because of this Moffat war and the hostility. Hopefully we wont go there again and I'll try to do what I can. If all good intetions fail and all Hell breaks loose again, then Orwell will unleash his mod powers of doom and lock the doors to this thread. Again.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:10 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote:If my post makes people stop and think... great!- Amarie

{{{It made me stop and think 'hang on a moment, no one has done what you are accusing folk of'. All well and fine to keep an eye on things, all well and good to intervene with an Admins hat on it when its seems necessary- but if you throw that weight around in circumstances where it is not warranted with accusations that about things which have not in fact occurred it lessens your own power and potentially causes a problem that did not exist before}}}

{{{Who news- Capaldi has been included on the ballots for an Emmy for is portrayal of the Doctor- the first time the show has been considered for one- so well done Peter!! cheers
And in BF news the companion every one remembers the death of but no-one really liked, Adric, is returning with the 5th Doctor, Tegan and co for a new set of 5 stories set during season 19}}}

Your concern is noted.

Congrats Cap! cheers

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:18 pm

Mrs Figg wrote:how about an electric shock to the goolies everytime the word Moffat is used? or maybe we can make it a magic word like 'Voldemort' in Harry Potter, everytime we say it Moffat appears next to us in a flash of smelly green smoke.

(((( I wouldn't like that at all.  No  )))))

paleaffraid

I am glad you have such faith in my Admin powers, but this type of magic might be to dark to dabble in even for me and my evil ways. Laughing

-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:01 pm

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:17 pm

{{{New vid from Garostudious- think this is one of my favourites so far- great work}}}

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by malickfan Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:14 pm

Series 10 finally starts filming today Smile cheers

And Rachael Talalay is likely to return once more as Director at some point this series.

Well, that was worth the wait wasn't it  Suspect

I think what comes out of a pig's rear end is more akin to what Peejers has given us-Azriel 20/9/2014
malickfan
malickfan
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Shepherd Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:36 pm

Amarië wrote:
halfwise wrote:I appreciate you using a firm hand when needed, Amarie, especially since you've kept your nose out of things for a while now.  It would be nice to keep this a Smurf-free zone.  If you can jigger things so that "Smurf" is automatically replaced with "Booliwalligans" or something, that might help.  I know Eldo did something like this some years ago with the word 'crabbit' I believe, not sure how much work it is.

Self restraint isn't easy. But we've had a good tone in here for a while now - knock on wood. We have alienated many and lost several posts here because of this Smurf war and the hostility.
I always enjoyed the Smurf war. It was only when things got too mean-spirited and Petty left for a while and came back {{{changed}}}, and the thread was locked and people were all like "you can't talk about it" that I felt alienated.

Edit:

Ah, Smurfs, indeeed.

2nd Edit:

It's just not fun for me in here anymore. Too much seriousness and oversight.

"No one has any right to decide what is or is not "correct" behavior or reaction for a Who fan. Except me. I am Admin and I own this thread. 
Every opinion here is worth the same, every voice has the same right to speak.
" -Amarie

Neutral

I think I shall keep my reactions to myself then, and avoid the thread altogether.  study

"The earth was rushing past like a river or a sea below him. Trees and water, and green grass, hurried away beneath. A great roar of wild animals rose as they rushed over the Zoological Gardens, mixed with a chattering of monkeys and a screaming of birds; but it died away in a moment behind them. And now there was nothing but the roofs of houses, sweeping along like a great torrent of stones and rocks. Chimney-pots fell, and tiles flew from the roofs..."
Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd
The Honorable Lord Gets-Banned-a-lot of Forumshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:51 pm

This is not the fluffiest place to be right now. I'm hoping the fun will be back too, maybe the new season will do the trick.

I feel we all have to do some serious soul searching before we are able to get back to having some serious fun. Trying not to do the same mistakes as we have. Any webforum relationship coaches out there? Wink
Spoiler:

-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:56 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote:{{{New vid from Garostudious- think this is one of my favourites so far- great work}}}

I don't know if I am more jealous of the talent, the tools or the time they have to spend making things like this.

-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:22 am

Rachael Talalay is likely to return once more as Director at some point this series.- Malick

{{{ cheers Good news indeed! }}}

It's just not fun for me in here anymore. Too much seriousness and oversight.- Forest

{{Cant get the fun back with just the same old voices- and contrary to popular belief I do like hearing other peoples thoughts on the series, yours among them Forest Nod }}

I don't know if I am more jealous of the talent, the tools or the time they have- Amarie

{{Personally, all three Mad Talking of which}}}

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:35 am

Ohmygawdohmygawdohmygawd! Good news everybody! I’ve found the perfect replacement for while I’m away for the summer. Huan! Tin’s packing his things now and sending him on the next swan boat from Valinor.

((I did apply for a replacement bitch, but he had such a good resumé and had even taken a special course: Scothobbit catch and release! He had a perfect catch score!
Spoiler:
))

Ahhh, that’s a load of my mind! Don’t you just love it when things finally come together?  Very Happy

-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:48 am

Forest Shepherd wrote:
Amarië wrote:
halfwise wrote:I appreciate you using a firm hand when needed, Amarie, especially since you've kept your nose out of things for a while now.  It would be nice to keep this a Smurf-free zone.  If you can jigger things so that "Smurf" is automatically replaced with "Booliwalligans" or something, that might help.  I know Eldo did something like this some years ago with the word 'crabbit' I believe, not sure how much work it is.

Self restraint isn't easy. But we've had a good tone in here for a while now - knock on wood. We have alienated many and lost several posts here because of this Smurf war and the hostility.
I always enjoyed the Smurf war. It was only when things got too mean-spirited and Petty left for a while and came back {{{changed}}}, and the thread was locked and people were all like "you can't talk about it" that I felt alienated.

Edit:

Ah, Smurfs, indeeed.

2nd Edit:

It's just not fun for me in here anymore. Too much seriousness and oversight.

"No one has any right to decide what is or is not "correct" behavior or reaction for a Who fan. Except me. I am Admin and I own this thread. 
Every opinion here is worth the same, every voice has the same right to speak.
" -Amarie

Neutral

I think I shall keep my reactions to myself then, and avoid the thread altogether.  study

I get what you mean Forest. You liked the immature Smurf Wars until they got nasty, and you don't like to live in a politically correct police state.?

Nobody does and we are hoping its not necessary.  No

But Amarie had to step in and put down a few rules until we can police ourselves not to fall into the same old boring fights which cause hurt. No

ie me not goading Petty about Smurf just because I despise Smurf, and Petty not goading me about what a 'bad fan/person' I am etc etc etc.....

So. Its about rewiring rather than suppression. No doubt there WILL  be fireworks and we are NOT neutered and de-balled. de-clawed. BUT hopefully have learned not to make it personal and nasty as of yore.

When this new season starts the gloves are off, but in a friendly way. OR  Amarie and Orwell will stop the rot before it starts and this is reasonable.

I hope a police state is not necessary because its dullsville. No
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:53 am

fuqing hell! everytime I write the M...... word it magically turns into the word Smurf.

its magic!!!!!!! Shocked pale cyclops affraid

Sofa
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by malickfan Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:49 pm

All New Who - Page 19 13_regen_small_by_thechrisoffenric-d9rewrs

Well, that was worth the wait wasn't it  Suspect

I think what comes out of a pig's rear end is more akin to what Peejers has given us-Azriel 20/9/2014
malickfan
malickfan
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:49 pm

{{{Huan!!!! HUAN!!!! pale I may as well get up the nearest bloody tree now Mad Mad Mad }}}}

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:36 pm

Exercise is good for you. Very Happy

-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:52 pm

testing.  Smurf.  testing.

pirat

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:53 pm

Smurf Smurf Smurf

Shocked

affraid

what strange powers are these? affraid
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:58 pm

Huan!!!!!! cheers I love you :carrot:
All New Who - Page 19 A967e6f4c280b918bdcb6b430193a727

{{{{While you're in the neighborhood, you wouldn't mind taking an occasional hunting patrol through my fields would you? There's a good hellhound! Nod (*stretching up to scratch behind ears*) }}}}

Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:07 pm

exercise is good for you - Amarie

{{{ No it isn't, it makes me wheeze, which is clearly my body indicating that it must be bad for me and that I need to stop somewhere immediately for another buckie and a rollie Nod }}}

what strange powers are these? - Figg

{{Dark Planet witchery and Dark Magic I'll be bound I'll have none of it but shall by crabbit cunning call him Steven M. Twisted Evil Possibly The Great and Mighty Steven M. just to defy the Dark Magic more Moon }}}

Huan!!!!!!- Dave

{{{ Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad That mutt better watch out this time- I'm going to keep my nuts up this tree Nod }}}

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:20 pm

sweet. Petty cant use the M word. Laughing
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:53 am

Dark Planet powers? Have you forgotten I did the same thing with the word "coven" way back when? Razz
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:30 am

{{{Forgotten? Quite the opposite- you always said you had an accomplice- now we know who and that you were using Dark Planet magic all along!! Evil or Very Mad  }}}}

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:01 pm

pale
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:54 pm

Favourite NUWho Episodes

{{{ Ok here's the idea- to save too much trouble erupting- list your favourite episodes of NuWHo from each series- you can get a handy episode list on wiki here - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Doctor_Who_serials#Ninth_Doctor

thats favourite- so we can talk about ones we all quite like, or those which just don't quite make the great mark but we still really enjoy watching.

Ideally say a little about the episode and why you like it, but if you don't have time for that a list will suffice, but I will be crabbit about it!

Series 1

The End of the World – a good first companion adventure- nice sci-fi setting, nice visual imagery, good secondary characters. Yeah first hints of Rose's personality issues but other than that a solid episode. Doesn't try anything new but what it does it does with confidence and well.

Fathers Day- One of Rose's better character episodes. Good premise, bit of timey-whimey of which there isn't otherwise much in the early series. Good performances particular from the guy playing her father.

The Empty Child/Doctor Dances- Captain Jack, WW2, spooky child with their face fused to a gas mask and two excellent secondary characters in the hospital doctor and the mother. Good sense of time and place too.

*honourable Mentions- Dalek (for the first half of it anyway- if the rest had been that good it would be up there)

Series 2

School Reunion- the main plot is pretty basic and rubbish but as its just the backdrop to the character interaction so it doesn't really matter too much. The bad guy is just bad enough, but for an old Whovian Sarah Jane steals the show and frankly everyone else in this bar her and the Doctor could have sodded off and left them too it, brought a tear to the eye. And K-9!

The Girl in the Fireplace- Intriguing, moving and funny at turns. A beautifully compact love story essentially. Lovely design on the clockwork droids too.

*Honourable Mentions- Tooth and Claw- its silly but a lot of fun. The Impossible Planet/The Satan Pit- premise is better than execution but still some good possessed by devil in space horror in there.

Series 3

The Runaway Bride- silly and xmassy but ridiculous good fun, full of high jinks, laughs and just enough serious drama to keep it all driven along to its conclusion- and of course our introduction to Donna Noble.

Human Nature/The Family of Blood- great villains, great period setting, excellent performances, heartbreaking storyline, dark as fuck ending. Nothing not to like- oh and evil scarecrows.

Blink- It has to be here really, its popular for very good reasons- tightly written, well rounded characters, bags of scares, a great new monster, solid emotional beats and all that with barely an appearance from the Doctor or Martha in it.

*Honourable mentions- Utopia- pretty much just for Jacobi as the Master.

Series 4

The Fires of Pompeii- Another very good companion first adventure- sets out Donna exceptionally well and how she will deal with the Doctor. Decent effects, good supporting cast (including two future Who stars in secondary roles) and an emotional ending. Villains are pretty forgettable monster of the week fare but still highly entertaining and solid episode.

Silence in the Library/Forest of the Dead- intriguing, scary, introduces River Song, has a great subplot with Donna in the library, lovely visuals and a nice unpleasant foe. Solid large support cast too.

Midnight- scary, unexplained, disturbing, paranoid ridden and confined- a psychological horror Who style! set in the confined space of a space bus on the diamond world of Midnight. A small limited cast do a great job of stringing out the suspense.

Turn Left- has the down point its best when you've seen all the episodes it references previous to this, which means having to watch them, but other than that inventive, paradoxical, intriguing, and emotional. As the first in a three part finale it sets up all the pieces very effectively.

*Honourable mention- Journey's End- mainly for the great Davros stuff in it- but pretty much nothing else,especially not Rose returning as some sort of space warrior with a BFG blowing the place up.

Specials

The Waters of Mars- The first appearance in NuWho of the 'Timelord Victorious' the dark side of the Doctor coming out to play when there is no-one to hold him back. Good setting, claustrophobic classic base under siege, inventive enemy that cant be easily defeated, lots of death, body horror and a raving Doctor.

Series 5

The Eleventh Hour- a solid, entertaining, engaging introduction to both a new Doctor and a new companion. Another fairly forgettable monster of the week bad guy, two of them infarct, but its a character establishing piece and it does that in spade fulls.

The Vampires of Venice- an underrated classic in my view. Great villain, great performances, lovely setting, good jokes, good action, some dodgy green screen, and a fantastic Murray Gold score to boot.

Vincent and the Doctor- a tender, careful thoughtful piece on Van Gogh and mental health- lovely attention to period detail, some truly awesome imaginative visuals with Vincent's Night Sky, a strong emotional heart to it and an ending you have to be stone not be in floods of tears at.

The Pandorica Opens/The Big Bang- unlike most series finales this one, whilst having the universe will probably end threat, doesn't have the taking it all serious feel of most of them- instead this a two part romp of an adventure, taking in Stonehenge, Romans, Cybermen, Daleks, a great twist and cliffhanger in the middle, and a barrage of great jokes and one liners. Just fun start to finish.

*Honourable Mentions - Amy's Choice- good character episode, excellent villain, great supporting cast and a decent twist. The Time of Angels/Flesh and Stone- return of River and Weeping Angels, great visuals, good supporting cast, exciting adventure stuff mixed with a nice amount of character development.

Series 6

The Impossible Astronaut/Day of the Moon- regardless of what you think of the eventual outcome of this storyline the set up is great stuff. A huge stakes beginning, a great new monster in the Silence, 60's America and Nixon, great support cast in River and Carlton. Also looks stunning being shot on location.

The Doctors Wife- Could maybe do with a stronger villain, but the excuse to have the TARDIS temporarily embodied is good enough to hold this all on its own. This could have been a disaster, but the Doctors and Idris's interactions in the hands of Gaiman are a total delight, and with a strong tear in the eye finale to boot.

The Girl Who Waited- tragic, sad, beautifully played, simply yet so elegantly shot. Solid sci-fi story with an entirely character driven emotional core. Great performances too particularly from Karen Gillani n the dual role of young and old Amy. And the Doctor doing what he has to do, no matter how dark it is.

The God Complex- another underrated classic in my view- scratch the surface on this one and its deeper than it first seems. A spooky hotel, a Minotaur on the prowl for lives, and a madness that makes you praise him and go willingly to your death- questions of belief, rights, the Doctors responsibilities when he takes charge,his effect on his companions and the Doctors own increasing sense that the longer he goes on the worse he makes everything, are all explored in what seems a simple tale. Some great imagery too- Joe's corpse lying under the sheet attended by a row of ventriloquist dummies is one of those weird spooky images that tend to come back to worry you in the dark at 2am!

The Wedding of River Song- hugely inventive in script and in visuals. What happens when a fixed point is broken?- mental shit thats what- and I like that- an episode not afraid to go completely off the rails deliberately. Wild, crazy but with a solid core narrative running through it that ties up a lot of the previous story threads of the series. Dark in places, Amy's murdering of Kovarian, and touching in others, her heart to heart about it with her daughter. A finale quite unlike any other. And crammed with visual imagination and ideas.

*Honourable mentions - A Good Man Goes to War- dramatic, exciting, exhilarating and ultimately with a gut wrenching twist and a dark ending. Let's Kill Hitler- the mad counterpoint to the series finale. Great invention in the tesselector, a young River just regenerated, and Rory locking Hitler in a cupboard!

Series 7

Asylum of the Daleks- great fun, daft premise. But it does allow for a constant stream of great scenes, great Dalek moments, and a good twist. Also introduces Clara, sort of, in a really fun performance. Outstanding visuals too, again benefiting from location work for the snow planet exteriors.

The Angels Take Manhattan- creepy period setting in New York, good performances, good creepy Angels additions like the cherubs. And a suitably teary ending for Amy and Rory that satisfyingly brings her character arc to a close and a conclusion. Some startling visual imagery too, once more benefiting from location shooting in New York.

The Bells of St John- Clara's proper intro as companion. Good creepy premise well executed, good villain with what I found to be a disturbing ending for her. A nice twist I didn't see coming, and the fat guy with the bag of chips.

The Rings of Akenaten- Clara's first adventure. Lyrical, a tale about tales and gods. Great setting, beautiful visuals, interesting premise and culture and very good performances from the child actor and from Smith, especially his epic final speech at the Old God.

The Name of the Doctor- big, bold and does a fabulous job of setting up the stakes for the 50th anniversary with a huge question over where the buggery the Hurt Doctor fits in to it all. Good supporting cast of nearly all female characters, good returning villain in the GI and we finally find out how Clara can be the Impossible Girl.

*Honourable Mentions- Dinosaurs on Spaceship- nasty villain, great visuals, a lot of gags and fun but with a dark undertone. Hide- a solid ghost story with great supporting cast. Crimson Horror- striking and memorable imagery, great supporting cast, and Victorian Yorkshire!

Series 8

Listen- Creepy, unnerving, engaging and compelling. The Doctors drive to find out what was under his bed leads to a increasingly unnerving series of encounters with something that might be nothing more than imagination and fear of the dark. Thoughtful and meaningful.

The Caretaker- When I want light-hearted episode this is what I reach for- great fun, a Who rom-com with a fantastic comedic performance from Capaldi. Cracks me up over and over every time.

Mummy on the Orient Express- great mummy one of the best on film in my view, solid supporting cast, great setting and high stakes as the Doctors and Clara's relationship comes to a head. Great use of editing in this one too in the upping the tension stakes during the kilings. A good villain given you never actually see them.

Flatline- great premise, great supporting cast and some very disturbing visuals for the bad guys. Clara takes a walk in the Doctor shoes and rather likes the fit, the Doctor doesn't. A good character piece that lets Claras strogn points shine whilst highlighting her weaknesses.

Honourable Mentions-Into the Dalek- Who does Fantastic Journey, only with a Dalek. Good supporting cast, and relatable Dalek- no mean feat. 12 at his most abrasive and distant.

Series 9

Under the Lake/Before the Flood- Underwater base under siege by apparent ghosts with a nuclear reactor just to up the stakes a bit, throw in some Time Travel a Doctor ghost and a whopping great paradox twist that will have you going back through the episode looking for the joins- there isn't one thats the point- solid supporting cast, good effects for the ghosts and an outstanding fourth wall breaking monologue.

The Zygon Invasion/The Zygon Inversion- Who does contemporary politics, with the disguised Zygons having an internal war, leading to a minority break away group of 'terrorist' zygons, prepared to do anything it takes to break the peace treaty with the humans. Evil Clara/Bonnie,outstanding impassioned Doctor, solid moral message, and a good dose of politics made palatable for the little uns.

Face the Raven/Heaven Sent/Hell Bent- the three part series finale- tragedy, loss, grief, pain, suffering, purgatory, self-flagellation, self-doubt, fear, anger, responsibility, duty, friendship, loss and reconciliation tinged with a lingering touch of hope. An epic three part finale really that puts the Doctor through the wringer of emotions and out the other side. The loss of a companion, the return of Gallifrey and the Time- Lords, and a first mention of the Matrix since classic. It pretty much all in these three episodes somewhere.

Honourable Mentions- The Magicians Apprentice/The Witch's Familiar- Two great story threads, each entertaining for different reasons, Clara and Missy and Doctor and Davros, one nicely balancing the emotion of the other with the humour and spectacle.

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum