Bluebottle
Eldorion
malickfan
Orwell
Mrs Figg
17 posters

Page 6 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 26  Next

Go down

Crabbit Faery Tales and Folk Tales of Forumshire - Page 6 Empty Re: Crabbit Faery Tales and Folk Tales of Forumshire

Post by azriel Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:52 am

lol! I could see it all unfold in my minds eye. Hip Hooray for Ginger Meg !!

Crabbit Faery Tales and Folk Tales of Forumshire - Page 6 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Crabbit Faery Tales and Folk Tales of Forumshire - Page 6 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Crabbit Faery Tales and Folk Tales of Forumshire - Page 6 Empty Re: Crabbit Faery Tales and Folk Tales of Forumshire

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:10 pm

Cheers folks! Glad you enjoyed it. Very Happy

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:32 pm

lol! that was gigglesome! if a little fruity Saucy Wink
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:11 pm

“Yes, I am a woman,” Figg said and sashed a few steps towards him. Behind her Amarie pounded on the door.

Petty floundered for a moment, his crabbit wavering in confusion, he tried to think of something to say, “aye, um, well done?” he ventured finally.

“I am sure, “ Figg said undulating closer, as the banging on the door got louder and more desperate, “we could share.”

“Whit?” Petty frowned as if she had just offered him a vegetarian meal, “share? As in I dinnae get ma oan way?”

“We could, accommodate one another, “Figg said almost dreamily her bustle wiggling side to side as she got closer and closer, “co-habitat,” she finished breathlessly an inch from his mud streaked calloused face.

“Um,” Petty managed again staring into her large blue eyes, trying to remember why he was here and what he was so crabbit about.

Silence seemed to envelop them, the banging on the door had ceased

“Yi dinnae need yon big muckle hooses though lass, yi cun huve a barrel maebbaes?” Petty uncharacteristically compromised, so off balance was he now.

“I have no idea what you just said, and I don't care,” Figg smiled and he felt her breath brushing against his face...

lol!

One of my favorite scenes of all time.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:21 pm

Thanks Figg, I am particularly glad you liked it, fruit not withstanding! Kissing

Cheers Halfy, chuffed you picked that scene out as it was without a shadow of a doubt the trickiest scene I've ever written in a Forumshire Tale! There's real sweat in that one and not all of it just fear at what Figg would make of it! pale

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:05 pm

Embarassed
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:10 pm

Thank Eru for Dark Planet magic. Imagine baby Figglette Petite with the first ever baby kilt. And imagine the crabbitness!

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:54 pm

Imagine baby Figglette Petite with the first ever baby kilt. - Amarie

Shocked

'And imagine the crabbitness!'

Shocked Shocked pale

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:02 am

pale affraid Handbag
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Shepherd Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:05 am

Excellently done! 
I like the little touches, like:
"By his reckoning he had missed at least one meal, the chance of nibbles if the tantalizing aroma from below making his nose twitch was right, and at least one petting and one unsolicited mauling of a random Ambassador.

These were all things Ginger Meg liked. A lot. "

Oh and:
"The Three Little Ambassadors sat and blinked amid the rubble, the tv crackled and with the words “Run for your lives!” went dark.

They blinked in the dust cloud."
Subtle. Razz

"The earth was rushing past like a river or a sea below him. Trees and water, and green grass, hurried away beneath. A great roar of wild animals rose as they rushed over the Zoological Gardens, mixed with a chattering of monkeys and a screaming of birds; but it died away in a moment behind them. And now there was nothing but the roofs of houses, sweeping along like a great torrent of stones and rocks. Chimney-pots fell, and tiles flew from the roofs..."
Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd
The Honorable Lord Gets-Banned-a-lot of Forumshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:39 am

Mrs Figg wrote:pale affraid Handbag

Worried, afraid ("Is it to be marriage, then?") and then married bliss? I assume the happy ever after bit (with some handbaging to keep that Scotshobbit in check!) means Petty makss an honest woman of Mrs Figg, Mrs Figg? Shrugging

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:23 am

Forest- I didn't think anyone would spot that little Who reference! Very Happy

Orwell- Does that mean I will finally get someone to scrub my barrell?! cheers

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:27 am

I fell really behind in reading this story but I just caught up on it through the ending and I loved it! cheers Thanks for writing and sharing it, Petty. Very Happy
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:46 pm

Coming Soon(ish!)

Three Forumshire Fjordians Gruff.

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:59 pm

Oh I say, clip clop Very Happy

Crabbit Faery Tales and Folk Tales of Forumshire - Page 6 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:09 pm

Suspect

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:24 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote:Coming Soon(ish!)

Not that I'm trying to discourage you or anything, but tackling the Three Billy Goats Gruff is a tall order considering the Archet Bugle's spin on it was so ... unique.  But I would love to see your take as well. Nod

http://www.hobbitmovieforum.com/t119p480-wholesome-tales#20549

{{{I still remember this story because it was part of the inspiration for me to write the first Needlehole Mystery and in particular was the reason why I chose Ringo as DI Eldo's partner.}}}
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:03 am

You're saying Petty can't handle a tall order? My sources tells me those are fighting words. Or drinking words. Wink

How IS that next needlehole piece going? Suspect

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by odo banks Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:09 am

Eldorion wrote:
Pettytyrant101 wrote:Coming Soon(ish!)

Not that I'm trying to discourage you or anything, but tackling the Three Billy Goats Gruff is a tall order considering the Archet Bugle's spin on it was so ... unique.  But I would love to see your take as well. Nod

http://www.hobbitmovieforum.com/t119p480-wholesome-tales#20549

{{{I still remember this story because it was part of the inspiration for me to write the first Needlehole Mystery and in particular was the reason why I chose Ringo as DI Eldo's partner.}}}

While somewhat an ambiguous tale in some ways, a fine exploration of hobbit nature (the goats obviously emblematic 'hobbits') (and as fine a philosophical treatise on bridges that you'll ever read - apparently). The noble Odogoat character (both sexually potent but nonetheless highly respectable) proves by his derring do that the grass is not necessarily greener on the other side while the other goats show all the terribleness of Morgothian 'goats'. Of course, Eldo and Ringo are shown as trolls of the worse kind, standing for all that is wrong with those with a common Forumshiran personality. Bless Eru!

Respectable Hobbit of Needlehole

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:49 am

Bollocks I had forgotten all about that particular Tale Mad

Maybe I should do a different one, plenty of folk tales to choose from, and at the moment all I have anyway is a tile (and a notion it will contain a lot of swearing!)

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:14 am

A 'tile' you say! Sounds peculiarly intriguing! Must be a very very interesting 'tile' methinks. Very Happy

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:21 am

A tile like this perhaps?

Crabbit Faery Tales and Folk Tales of Forumshire - Page 6 Cuss_t10

-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:24 am

Oh... now it makes sense - though somehow now somewhat prosaic and slightly less intriguing... Very Happy

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:35 am

Crabbit Faery Tales and Folk Tales of Forumshire - Page 6 Drunk_zpsut3ijji1

Conditions needed for creative work.......

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:52 pm

Nod drunken

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 26  Next