Amarië
malickfan
Bluebottle
azriel
halfwise
15 posters

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 31 Empty Re: Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3]

Post by chris63 Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:11 am

Gimli showed Frodo a pool of water with the mountains reflection in it. Cant remember what it was called, but that reminded of it.
Don't no why. Shrugging

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 31 Empty Re: Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3]

Post by halfwise Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:37 pm

Mirrormere.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Shepherd Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:10 pm

azriel wrote:Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 31 Handca10

Hand carved door, Danish, 1930's ( so they say ) The beak is the door knocker  Very Happy
Well, someone doesn't want any visitors. Creepy!

"The earth was rushing past like a river or a sea below him. Trees and water, and green grass, hurried away beneath. A great roar of wild animals rose as they rushed over the Zoological Gardens, mixed with a chattering of monkeys and a screaming of birds; but it died away in a moment behind them. And now there was nothing but the roofs of houses, sweeping along like a great torrent of stones and rocks. Chimney-pots fell, and tiles flew from the roofs..."
Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd
The Honorable Lord Gets-Banned-a-lot of Forumshire

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:11 pm

Very Happy you need the eyes to light up in the dark, & a door bell that Twit too whoo's Smile

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 31 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 31 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Shepherd Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:11 pm

A good touch for Halloween, certainly.

"The earth was rushing past like a river or a sea below him. Trees and water, and green grass, hurried away beneath. A great roar of wild animals rose as they rushed over the Zoological Gardens, mixed with a chattering of monkeys and a screaming of birds; but it died away in a moment behind them. And now there was nothing but the roofs of houses, sweeping along like a great torrent of stones and rocks. Chimney-pots fell, and tiles flew from the roofs..."
Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd
The Honorable Lord Gets-Banned-a-lot of Forumshire

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:21 pm

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 31 Czech_10

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 31 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 31 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:24 pm

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 31 Tree_t10

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:28 pm

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 31 Chapel10

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:05 pm

Want it! but hope tree is okay.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:30 pm

Id love it also Halfy Very Happy it says its a chapel, built into the tree, in France, at a place called La Haye De Routot

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:31 pm

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 31 Alice10

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:37 pm

Looks like a part of the Inca Trail.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:44 pm

it does look like old central/south american stonework. beautiful with the perfectly timed sunbeam lighting the curve of the stairway. imagine if it were moonlight...

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 31 1280px-Male_kodiak_bear_face  Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 31 UJpDi Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 31 Mumbea10
David H
David H
Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:09 pm

OOOh yes, moonlight Smile I found this picture but it didn't say where it is.

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:12 pm

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 31 Crickh10

Crickhollow in my mind anyway Smile

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:37 pm

OOOh yes, moonlight- Azriel

{{ A little jiggery pokery later! }}

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 31 Untitled

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:31 pm

Tingly atmosphere Smile That looks better than the daylight one, much better.

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:08 pm

Nah, I like greenery. But that's a very convincing look for night!

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:00 pm

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 31 Sunris10

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:07 pm

Looks like a photo....from where?

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:35 pm

where I found it from said in New Zealand & that's it.

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:15 pm

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 31 Minis10

Saint Michael in France.

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:53 pm

Always wanted to go there.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:09 am

I been there. School trip a long time ago.

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:50 am

Either that was a very fancy school or you're not a natural born Ozhobbit!

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next