Orwell
Ringdrotten
Eldorion
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

An idea: custom domain name - Page 3 Empty Re: An idea: custom domain name

Post by leelee Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:03 pm

Aw Az, and you to me are a star, that no matter what, shines likethe brightest diamond, and one none can match.
Orwell, what would it be like without you, sad. And all of you. Miss Nora, and lovely Julia, all of you. That is why , I think, people either come and stay after a while, or run for the hills. On other sites, and The Gentle Planet is foremost, you come on at first soley because of the information and the thrill of finding others who feel the same. And you might spend hours looking up things that help others. Scholars and students and such. And once you have won respect you start getting pm's from people and they introduce themselves and you move into each other's worlds and learn all about them. Some of it is very sad, some exciting, some very personal. I had pms from those in the war or just going, and I kept faith and prayed for them and they were scared. They would contact me whenever they could. Some were travellers and they would email me and contact me as they went. Some were going through tragedies and some were in another country studying. And we slowly became a family.They are good good people. And you saw how protective and loving Dawson was, just a fine person
Here is like a multi level place with a eatery, a pub, a debate room , so on. And you face off from the start and if another doesn't like that, they leave, thinking you are a jerk and have no manners and on the level of a grade six. But if you hang in there, you see that each is an endearing, loyal , wonderful person. But here we put on a face and be tough and laugh and laugh . But we all know that each other has their problems and in a round about way we show love. Now I am just who I am, I can't do all the things you do, but I love to be around you. You remind me of a neighborhood where each is kinda tough and whatever, but if some one screams in pain because they just got mugged, the others drop what they are doing and run like mad to overtake the mugger and beat him up , then return to what they were doing and be tough with each other again. It is very real.
And I don't know any other owner that shows us his costumes, and we all love his brother and mum. It is the best.
leelee
leelee
Free-est Spirit

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3