halfwise
Eldorion
Bluebottle
Mrs Figg
Pettytyrant101
20 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Just...................whatever [5] - Page 30 Empty Re: Just...................whatever [5]

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:21 pm

more sensitive types, and society in general, are often conflict-averse, preferring feelings, comfort, and even white lies over unpleasant truths and hard rationality.- Blue

I don't see how that counts as my problem Mad surely that's their problem for being 'muckle safties' Twisted Evil

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Just...................whatever [5] - Page 30 Empty Re: Just...................whatever [5]

Post by Bluebottle Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:45 pm

I like how your responses kind of keep adhering to the personality group you definitely don't adhere to. Razz

Pettytyrant101 wrote:'Very Argumentative'

Mad I am not argumentative! I am rightfully crabbit Twisted Evil

How very.. err.. argumentative of you. Very Happy

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:02 pm

Mediator (INFP-A) here too.

Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:28 pm

Bluebottle wrote:
Amarië wrote:Took it again, today I am Defender (ISFJ-T)

You're more obServant today, I see. Wink

First test was done while sitting calmly in the evening, this time I was multi-tasking and stressing about.

There are parts I recognize here too, but I felt the previous one was more correct.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:23 pm

Dave! Razz join the Mediator club cheers
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:25 pm

bungobaggins wrote:Is there a category for people who don't have the patience to complete the personality test? Sofa

Suspect no. just do it.

Wink

Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:41 pm

Mrs Figg wrote:Dave! Razz  join the Mediator club cheers

pub

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:09 am

I watched a fascinating tv show called 'Hunted' on channel 4. 10 ordinary people have to go on the run and try to evade capture by the 'state'. they use professional police and special services to track the fugitives by any means necessary including cctv, raiding their homes for intel, and motorway licence plates. its quite interesting what catches people out the worst is using ATM cash machines. they are instantly caught on camera, and are soon found and rounded up. two women thought travelling round and round by bus would save them, it didn't. and one of them was foolish enough to ring her family, their location was instantly identified through the mobile phone. the best way to evade capture was an unmarked car, hitchhiking and tents, and not using cash machines. it makes you think about what you could do to outwit the authorities. I would go for heavy disguise and not having a logical plan so they couldn't profile my movements, because part of it was understanding your personality traits and using it against you. I will miss next weeks episode but it really is interesting stuff. I read a book a couple of years ago with this same theme called Ordinary Thunderstorms by William Boyd, really entertaining about a guy wrongly accused of murder going on the run in London and having to survive under the radar. I really enjoyed it. this is the premise.

''One May evening in London, as a result of a chance encounter and a split-second decision, the young climatologist Adam Kindred loses everything - home, job, reputation, passport, credit cards, money - never to get them back. With the police and a hit man in merciless pursuit, Adam has no choice but to go underground, joining the ranks of the disappeared, struggling to understand how his life has unravelled so spectacularly. His journey of discovery will take him along the Thames from Chelsea to the sink estates of the East End. On the way he encounters aristocrats, priests, prostitutes and a policewoman - but will he ever find himself again?''
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:51 am

Yeah. Didn't they read Deathly Hallows? Mad How do you avoid death eaters the police? Camping trip. Nod

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:17 pm

Just...................whatever [5] - Page 30 Chinky_zps4is6gbyj

Just...................whatever [5] - Page 30 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Just...................whatever [5] - Page 30 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:52 pm

Just...................whatever [5] - Page 30 Tumblr_nuiuncjmcZ1rhavdko1_500
Just...................whatever [5] - Page 30 Tumblr_nuiuncjmcZ1rhavdko2_500
Just...................whatever [5] - Page 30 Tumblr_nuiuncjmcZ1rhavdko3_500
http://www.slate.com/blogs/atlas_obscura/2013/06/10/the_last_incan_suspension_bridge_is_made_entirely_of_grass_and_woven_by.html
Over the centuries, the empire’s grass bridges gradually gave way, and were replaced with more conventional works of modern engineering. The most famous Incan bridge—the 148-footer immortalized by Thornton Wilder in The Bridge of San Luis Rey—lasted until the 19th century, but it too eventually collapsed. Today, there is just one Incan grass bridge left, the keshwa chaca, a sagging 90-foot span that stretches between two sides of a steep gorge, near Huinchiri, Peru. According to locals, it has been there for at least 500 years.

Shocked

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:20 pm

No jumping up and down on that, please! pale

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:36 am

Oh they rebuild it from scratch each year. Only takes them a couple days, including making the grass rope. There's a Nova documentary that includes a segment on it.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:17 am

Thats quite inspiring, who gets to be 1st to test it out ?

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by malickfan Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:18 pm

I think I'd give that a miss personally pale

Well, that was worth the wait wasn't it  Suspect

I think what comes out of a pig's rear end is more akin to what Peejers has given us-Azriel 20/9/2014
malickfan
malickfan
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:51 pm

I think the twine 'walls' add considerably to the safety, perhaps more psychologically than anything else but that counts for a lot. And it's 4 cables wide. I'd feel secure going over it. They even drive llamas over the thing.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:58 pm

azriel wrote:Thats quite inspiring, who gets to be 1st to test it out ?

No

bungobaggins
Eternal Mayor in The Halls of Mandos

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:40 pm

Someone in the village nobody likes I guess ? Laughing

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:00 pm

Just...................whatever [5] - Page 30 Chinky_zps4is6gbyj

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:00 pm

Just...................whatever [5] - Page 30 Easter%20island%20heads_zpsooivlexq

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by malickfan Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:11 pm

azriel wrote:Just...................whatever [5] - Page 30 Easter%20island%20heads_zpsooivlexq

Well that would solve one part of the mystery at least Laughing

Well, that was worth the wait wasn't it  Suspect

I think what comes out of a pig's rear end is more akin to what Peejers has given us-Azriel 20/9/2014
malickfan
malickfan
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:18 pm

River - "Have we done Easter Island yet?"

Doctor- Yeah. Yeah! I've got that one.

River- They loved you there- have you seen the statues?

Just...................whatever [5] - Page 30 282194-high_res-doctor-who_zpssqi5ohdx

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:15 pm

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/oldest-f-word_55f65a3fe4b063ecbfa4b9d6

bungobaggins
Eternal Mayor in The Halls of Mandos

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:59 am

Just...................whatever [5] - Page 30 First-day-of-fall-2015-northern-hemisphere-6003706315145216-hp_zpsaoclmlkj

Thought this was cute with the squizzle, & Low, from out of Google came ominous vegetables Nod

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:39 am

Has David got himself a job with Google? Shocked

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum