RA
Nagual
Ringdrotten
chris63
bungobaggins
21 posters

Page 29 of 29 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29

Go down

Favourite computer games of all time. [2] - Page 29 Empty Re: Favourite computer games of all time. [2]

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:04 pm

{{ Good to hear they didn't screw it up, think I'll keep an eye out for it in a sale. How is it on the microtransactions front, nothing hidden behind paywalls I hope?}}

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Favourite computer games of all time. [2] - Page 29 Empty Re: Favourite computer games of all time. [2]

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:51 am

{{ This looks terrible! The latest milking of the Tolkien legacy by Weta, Tales of the Shire- I think its basically Animal crossing with a Shire theme. And of course it has racially diverse hobbits despite that not making a single lick of sense. }}

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:57 am

{{ On a more positive note Kingdom Come Deliverance 2 has been announced, making it a great time to get yourself the first one if you haven't played it already. Its generally on sale these days and can be picked up cheaply, its hours of gameplay and if youve wondered what it might be like to live in historical Middle Ages Bohemia rather than fantasy world there is nothing else like it out there.

I loved the original, just wandering about the forest and fields, or taking in what an actual castle or Church in its heyday, full of art and tapestries and life was oddly satisfying in itself, I spent quite a bit of time just taking screenshots as I played.}}

Spoiler:

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancebloke Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:34 am

Pettytyrant101 wrote:{{ Good to hear they didn't screw it up, think I'll keep an eye out for it in a sale. How is it on the microtransactions front, nothing hidden behind paywalls I hope?}}

No micro transactions. The only paywall is the fact it is 3 games and not 1 as the original... but it is a much expanded game!
Lancebloke
Lancebloke
Tamer and master of Large Metallic Fell Beasts

http://www.lancebloke.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:59 am

{{ Thats good to hear, I expected at least new hats or some other cosmetic money making scheme}}

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 29 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29