bungobaggins
azriel
Forest Shepherd
Pettytyrant101
parzival
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Knowing Jackson, what's the most stupid thing that is realistically possible - Page 2 Empty Re: Knowing Jackson, what's the most stupid thing that is realistically possible

Post by Radaghast Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:46 pm

I hate to speculate how badly PeeJerk will screw things up. It's more than enough to know that he simply will. It's what he does.

http://helob.deviantart.com/gallery/
https://stopthesecrecy.net/

Knowing Jackson, what's the most stupid thing that is realistically possible - Page 2 WiuVcmi
Radaghast
Radaghast
Barrel-rider

Back to top Go down

Knowing Jackson, what's the most stupid thing that is realistically possible - Page 2 Empty Re: Knowing Jackson, what's the most stupid thing that is realistically possible

Post by Eldorion Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:10 pm

Sinister71 wrote:Come on .... we all know Gollum is gonna show up and knock Bilbo out for the BO5A but gets interrupted by one of the dwarves while searching Bilbo's unconscious body for the ring, which we'll get lots of close ups and slow motion panning of. Then Legolas will kill Bolg for giving him a bloody nose in DOS. Kili and Tauriel will die holding each other proclaiming their love for one another. After Killi abandons Thorin to save the elf. Fili will die protecting them instead of Thorin. All the other dwarfs will come out without a scratch because nothing has seemed to hurt them this far.

I've been wondering myself if Gollum will show up again in the trilogy. I was actually a little surprised they didn't work him into DOS. A rare example of restraint that I hope carries over to BOFA as well. I feel like there's a 50-50 chance of him appearing.
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:10 pm

Also, an explanation for the blanked-out posts:

http://www.hobbitmovieforum.com/t1061-missing-posts#152152
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by parzival Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:25 am

Huh.  While not exactly earth shatteringly stupid, I didn't see Azog's crappy swappable appendage coming.  And I guess neither did Jackson.  I'm really glad they think these things through.

Knowing Jackson, what's the most stupid thing that is realistically possible - Page 2 Bz-9RBVCQAALhqy 
Knowing Jackson, what's the most stupid thing that is realistically possible - Page 2 The-hobbit-the-battle-of-the-five-armies-image-the-hobbit-3-the-battle-of-the-five-armies-meet-azog-the-defiler
parzival
parzival
Burglar

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:30 am

Azog the Deflier™ action figure with over 500 interchangeable arm weapons! Collect them all!

This is definitely something we should have seen coming, but who can blame us? We could never be as creative as Peter Jackson.

bungobaggins
Eternal Mayor in The Halls of Mandos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinister71 Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:33 am

bungobaggins wrote:Azog the Deflier™️ action figure with over 500 interchangeable arm weapons! Collect them all!

This is definitely something we should have seen coming, but who can blame us? We could never be as creative as Peter Jackson.

slap laugh slap laugh slap laugh slap laugh slap laugh slap laugh slap laugh slap laugh slap laugh slap laugh slap laugh slap laugh slap laugh slap laugh slap laugh slap laugh slap laugh slap laugh slap laugh

I think a first grader could have been more creative than Peter Jackson and better screen play writers than Phillipa and Fran
Sinister71
Sinister71
Stinging Fly

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:08 am

Sinister71 wrote:
bungobaggins wrote:Azog the Deflier™️ action figure with over 500 interchangeable arm weapons! Collect them all!

slap laugh  slap laugh  slap laugh  slap laugh  slap laugh  slap laugh  slap laugh  slap laugh  slap laugh  slap laugh  slap laugh  slap laugh  slap laugh  slap laugh  slap laugh  slap laugh  slap laugh  slap laugh  slap laugh

I think a first grader could have been more creative than Peter Jackson and better screen play writers than Phillipa and Fran

Hey, that's disrespectful to Kindergarteners Razz

"From him they learnt many things it were not good for any but the great Valar to know, for being half-comprehended such deep hidden things slay happiness; and besides many of the sayings of Melko were cunning lies or were but partly true, and the Noldoli ceased to sing, and their viols fell silent upon the hill of Kôr, for their hearts grew somewhat older as their lore grew deeper and their desires more swollen, and the books of their wisdom were multiplied as the leaves of the forest."

Remember Merp - July 11th, 2013
RA
RA
Defender of the faith and Dunedain of the thread

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2