Ringdrotten
Tinuviel
Norc
bungobaggins
Eldorion
20 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Just...................whatever [4] - Page 13 Empty Re: Just...................whatever [4]

Post by Eldorion Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:13 pm

Now imagine a guy who isn't impeccably manscaped wearing one of those.
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Just...................whatever [4] - Page 13 Empty Re: Just...................whatever [4]

Post by azriel Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:44 pm

would look like a gorilla thats dropped some orange peel  pale  Very Happy

Just...................whatever [4] - Page 13 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Just...................whatever [4] - Page 13 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:12 pm

haha omg, good point eldo, i suddenly understand manscaping now..
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:13 pm

like i know what it is, but the "why" in manscaping Wink
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:21 pm

In a kilt there is no need to manscape- let nature took hold!  Twisted Evil 

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:19 pm

Norc wrote:haha omg, good point eldo, i suddenly understand manscaping now..

Just...................whatever [4] - Page 13 433q0ZP
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:00 pm

Just...................whatever [4] - Page 13 Tumblr_lxi7u8roCS1qbluopo2_250_zps6ecf7867
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:31 pm

Laughing
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Shepherd Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:52 am

I adore this comic: http://nedroid.com/2014/04/egg-games/

"The earth was rushing past like a river or a sea below him. Trees and water, and green grass, hurried away beneath. A great roar of wild animals rose as they rushed over the Zoological Gardens, mixed with a chattering of monkeys and a screaming of birds; but it died away in a moment behind them. And now there was nothing but the roofs of houses, sweeping along like a great torrent of stones and rocks. Chimney-pots fell, and tiles flew from the roofs..."
Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd
The Honorable Lord Gets-Banned-a-lot of Forumshire

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:16 am

Also want to take a moment to plug the other work of the animators who did the above clip. The early episodes of Baman Piderman are simple and hilarious.

bungobaggins
Eternal Mayor in The Halls of Mandos

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Shepherd Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:37 am

Well the animation is nice, but I really think that music could use some sick beats to it. Less Saturday-morning sitcom and more fresh rap skills.

"The earth was rushing past like a river or a sea below him. Trees and water, and green grass, hurried away beneath. A great roar of wild animals rose as they rushed over the Zoological Gardens, mixed with a chattering of monkeys and a screaming of birds; but it died away in a moment behind them. And now there was nothing but the roofs of houses, sweeping along like a great torrent of stones and rocks. Chimney-pots fell, and tiles flew from the roofs..."
Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Shepherd Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:33 pm

Eldorion wrote:
Norc wrote:haha omg, good point eldo, i suddenly understand manscaping now..

Just...................whatever [4] - Page 13 433q0ZP
There is something supremely disturbing about a man who shaves his chest and armpits but grows a beard.

Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:43 pm

Male shaving is unnatural. Mad  I know it unnatural in women too but they have to look pretty!!  Nod 

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Shepherd Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:24 pm

The Knight of Flowers is such a thin little thing. I think he may have been miscast physically. Just as the Mountain 2.0 was miscast in terms of acting ability (to my mind).

Speaking of shaving, a nice facial shave can be pleasant enough but removing underarm hair or, god-forbid, chest hair should be right out.

I do know a certain female that doesn't shave under her arms. It would normally be alright--I've gotten used to that sort of thing living here in California--but she has an unfortunate BO problem and I can't help but think that shaving under there and washing more often couldn't hurt. I know I need to use deodorant or I can start wrinkling people's noses myself after some heavy work.

Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:36 am

Just...................whatever [4] - Page 13 10502177_10201988025776055_6251807428108807368_n

Well, if anyone needs motivation to keep their ass clenched....

(note they've both got the same pouty lips.  Razz )

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:36 am

Just...................whatever [4] - Page 13 Kill_it_with_fire

bungobaggins

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:18 am

bungobaggins

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:15 pm

I don't think one should tell people to shave if they don't feel like it. But if u actually smell No
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Shepherd Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:23 am

My thoughts also. It's rather awkward to let someone know that even if you were blind and deaf you could still tell when they entered the room.

Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:49 pm

Just...................whatever [4] - Page 13 Pilot_zps4e7fef84

You can tell he's had years of piloting skills ?  pale

Just...................whatever [4] - Page 13 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Just...................whatever [4] - Page 13 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:50 pm

Took me a few seconds to notice what was going on in that picture, the hot brunette stole all the attention Very Happy

Just...................whatever [4] - Page 13 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:52 pm

Remind me never to be in a plane your flying if there is a hot brunette about (or even a scotshobbit in a fetching kilt- you are Fjordian after all!)

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:11 pm

If you see me in the cockpit and looking like I'm about to start the damn thing, you had better turn on the spot and run, hot brunette or no Laughing

Just...................whatever [4] - Page 13 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:14 pm

Laughing 

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:26 pm

Hmm...given their low altitude they are probably going about 1/3 their cruising speed, I'd estimate their combined closing speed is a significant fraction of a km/sec, and the plane wasn't coming head on (note the orientation of the 'steering wheel'), so if a few km away might not be noticed: turn for a few seconds for the picture, and suddenly you've got THAT situation on your hands.

I wonder if the brunette was still smiling a second or two later?

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum