Misty Mountains Cold cover

5 posters

Go down

Misty Mountains Cold cover Empty Misty Mountains Cold cover

Post by Sickhorse131 Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:58 am

Good evening fellas. I recenlty made a cover of the song Misty Mountains Cold from the 1st "The Hobbit" movie. Mind take a look and tell me your opinion? Smile

Sickhorse131

Back to top Go down

Misty Mountains Cold cover Empty Re: Misty Mountains Cold cover

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:36 am

Welcome to Forumshire Sickhorse- we have a few musicians on here including violinists and singers so I do hope you stay around as well as posting your work.

You have a good voice and I thought it was an excellent cover and a very good arrangement.  Nod 

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:20 pm

Pretty cool. Just curious though; are you a Tolkien fan or are you just seeking a bit of free publicity? Not that it matters if you're only seeking a bit of free publicity. It's kind of Forumshiran to do that... Providing it's good stuff like this --- and Tolkien related, at least to begin with. Non-Tolkien related publicity is acceptable too, of course - so long as it's good (to begin with). A polite (perhaps witty) reply is expected. Otherwise - your vid goes! Yep.  Very Happy 

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:47 pm

I like the subliminal touch of the hood, and the gregorian chant feel. The tight harmony at the end with the pulsing accompaniment is a beautiful segment. Welcome to Forumshire!

I think the best thing we got out of that movie was this one song and all the fan art it inspired.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Elthir Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:12 pm

I find the name Sickhorse intriguing. Do you have a grey pallor for instance? The great Sharrasi might be able to diagnose this.... or is it diagnome in Tolkien circles?

Oh yes. It had to be said.
Elthir
Elthir
Sharrasi's prentice

Back to top Go down