Bowie, L.Vutton, Iman, and Tilda Swinton In The News

3 posters

Go down

Bowie, L.Vutton, Iman, and Tilda Swinton In The News Empty Bowie, L.Vutton, Iman, and Tilda Swinton In The News

Post by Yavanna Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:09 pm

Check out this page: Bowie In The News
I am overjoyed to hear that Mr. Bowie took on a small character part in a fashion commercial; as well as crowing out his song, showing up in public again with Iman and looking as suave as ever; Tilda, my joy - she is soooo awesome; I've liked her sine "Constantine", and continue to follow her work. I though it a genius getting her together with Bowie for his music video,
Now that I've drooled my way nearly off this post, I do have to hope and pray that David doesn't let too much gray creep into his hairline. It makes him look pastier than usual.
Oh, and getting this sort of "the day after" news isn't hard at all; I have "Bowie" programmed into my Google News Page, just like "Star Trek" etc. Try it...It can be much more entertaining than those horrible political headlines.

So how many of you out there dig Bowie? Which albums? Why?
Yavanna
Yavanna
Lucky Number

Back to top Go down

Bowie, L.Vutton, Iman, and Tilda Swinton In The News Empty Re: Bowie, L.Vutton, Iman, and Tilda Swinton In The News

Post by Mrs Figg Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:37 pm

I used to like his old teeth, and then he ruined his sexy with those perfect gnashers.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Bowie, L.Vutton, Iman, and Tilda Swinton In The News Empty Re: Bowie, L.Vutton, Iman, and Tilda Swinton In The News

Post by Little Loki Panic Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:50 pm

I count the corpses on my left, I find I'm not so tidy...

Lucky Number

Back to top Go down