leelee
Pettytyrant101
Mrs Figg
halfwise
Lancebloke
23 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Just...................whatever [3] - Page 13 Empty Re: Just...................whatever [3]

Post by halfwise Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:52 pm

Stuff it with a box then. A chimbley is no place for a cat hang-out.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Just...................whatever [3] - Page 13 Empty Re: Just...................whatever [3]

Post by Mrs Figg Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:00 pm

good idea
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:56 pm

My cats have had a lot of misadventures, but fortunately they've never hid in the chimney.  But once, one of them got underneath the shed in the backyard and refused to come out for three days.  He only did in the end because my brother was able to sweep him out with a long stick that happened to be lying around.  No idea what was going through his kitty mind for those days. Shrugging
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:47 pm

I just found out (and I hardly believe it) that its a DIFFERENT cat thats now up the chimney???????????????
the first one pelted out, and the other one said ''hmmm looks like fun'' and is now trapped at the top. In the dark. With an Owl.
Those firemen are going to think I am after their bodies.  Rolling Eyes 
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:49 pm

I got to admit the idea of a bunch of italian fireman thinking you are stuffing cats up a chimney as an excuse to call them out is pretty funny!  Laughing 

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:16 pm

Yeah Figgy, how many cats have you got ? if you do this properly, you could have firemen at yours all night ! Just swap one cat for another  Very Happy 

Just...................whatever [3] - Page 13 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Just...................whatever [3] - Page 13 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:04 pm

I have 5 cats x 5 firemen, if I play this right I could have a good week and give them the weekend off to recover.  pirat 
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:14 pm

Thats me girl !  Thumbs Up Thumbs Up 

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:09 pm

I need your guys help! I don't know the first thing about fashion, but I saw this hat I liked yesterday so I bought it. Does it look decent/acceptable with my winter jacket? Razz

Just...................whatever [3] - Page 13 YOAeD5C
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:12 pm

Looks about right. Looks very Manhattan, actually. Everyone wears black and grey in Manhattan during the winter. It's pretty funny.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:13 pm

I think it looks fine, but I'm not a fashion expert.

Just don't wear a fedora. Razz

bungobaggins
Eternal Mayor in The Halls of Mandos

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:15 pm

well I do like your winter coat Nod i always give an accepting nod to guys wearing proper coats Nod they look so.. mmm Wink here it's either that or canada goose, and i think it's obvious which one appeals the most Wink the one that sports animal cruelty for the sake of fashion or a stylish coat Very Happy i try to convert all my guy friends to wear those.

Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:24 pm

halfwise wrote:Looks about right.  Looks very Manhattan, actually.  Everyone wears black and grey in Manhattan during the winter.  It's pretty funny.

I have a bunch of different colored shirts, I just happened to be wearing a black one day. My favorite one is actually pink, but it doesn't go with the pants I was wearing. (No, that doesn't mean I know about fashion, I'm just making it up as I go along. Mad)
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:25 pm

bungobaggins wrote:I think it looks fine, but I'm not a fashion expert.

Just don't wear a fedora. Razz

Definitely not. Laughing

Norc wrote:well I do like your winter coat Nod i always give an accepting nod to guys wearing proper coats Nod they look so.. mmm Wink here it's either that or canada goose, and i think it's obvious which one appeals the most Wink the one that sports animal cruelty for the sake of fashion or a stylish coat Very Happy i try to convert all my guy friends to wear those.

Thanks Norc. Smile I've had the coat for a year or two and I am quite fond of it.
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:31 pm

If my adblock hadn't deemed your picture as inappropriate, I would probably say that looks quite nice Eldo. Nod 

Norc wrote:here it's either that or canada goose, and i think it's obvious which one appeals the most ;)the one that sports animal cruelty for the sake of fashion or a stylish coat :Di try to convert all my guy friends to wear those.

Canada Goose?!

Ah, the brand. I was picturing feathers there for a moment. Laughing 

Foreldre flås av canadisk gås  

Great headline. Laughing

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:33 pm

stupid ass headline.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:43 pm

I think you like just fine Eldo, and you've got a warm smile, that'll get you far, (plus get you off the hook !)  Smile 

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:13 pm

Eldo can I suggest a scarf, adds a touch of colour and looks warmer.  Very Happy 
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:29 pm

Norc wrote:stupid ass headline.

Yeah, that was kind of my point.  Wink 

I just find bad tabloid headlines funny ina " Rolling Eyes " or " :facepalm: " sort of way.

Maybe it's a hignfy thing.

So are you championing these jackets for guys?

Norc wrote:here it's either that or canada goose, and i think it's obvious which one appeals the most ;)the one that sports animal cruelty for the sake of fashion or a stylish coat :Di try to convert all my guy friends to wear those.

Missed this. Great. Laughing

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:35 pm

Bluebottle wrote:If my adblock hadn't deemed your picture as inappropriate, I would probably say that looks quite nice Eldo. Nod 

Your adblock disallows Imgur? Suspect

You can whitelist stuff too so that images show up.
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:37 pm

azriel wrote:I think you like just fine Eldo, and you've got a warm smile, that'll get you far, (plus get you off the hook !)  Smile 

Thanks Azriel! I dunno about the smile, but I've had a lot of orthodontic work so I guess that paid off. Razz

Mrs Figg wrote:Eldo can I suggest a scarf, adds a touch of colour and looks warmer.  Very Happy 

Actually, I usually wear a Gryffindor scarf that my mom knitted for me as a Christmas present about 13 years ago. Laughing I sometimes feel that I should get something a little more mature, but I like it and its warm. Nod
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:54 pm

Eldorion wrote:
Bluebottle wrote:If my adblock hadn't deemed your picture as inappropriate, I would probably say that looks quite nice Eldo. Nod 

Your adblock disallows Imgur? Suspect

You can whitelist stuff too so that images show up.

You know Eldo, checking it, it does. And tumblr as well.

Seems a bit extreme.

I do wonder what interesting things I might have missed now. Laughing

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:57 pm

Quite a bit I'd imagine, since Imgur and Tumblr are two of the most widely-used image hosts both in general and on this site specifically. Wink
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:21 pm

I do feel a bit scared of unclicking the boxes now. pale 

Might be a bit of an open the floodgates moment. Laughing 

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:34 pm

You'll have to deal with Norc's signature GIFs if you do. No
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum