The Hobbit, LOTR, The Silmarillion book box set?

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Hobbit, LOTR, The Silmarillion book box set? - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hobbit, LOTR, The Silmarillion book box set?

Post by php111 Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:22 pm

Norc wrote:i didn't mean like buy a box set, i just thought since u already are on a shopping spree Wink
My shopping spree would be ordering a 40" HDTV and Blu-Ray. Then I'll for sure be on a shopping spree. Lol

php111
Burglar

Back to top Go down

The Hobbit, LOTR, The Silmarillion book box set? - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hobbit, LOTR, The Silmarillion book box set?

Post by halfwise Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:08 am

yep, buying all the books at once makes sense, because then when you finish one you don't have to wait until your next trip to start reading the next one.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by php111 Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:46 pm

Eldorion wrote:The copy in your link is going to be a somewhat different edition than your version of The Hobbit.  Something that looks like this or this will be the same size and from the same publisher as your Hobbit. Smile
Hey Eldorion,

Could you also post links like this one http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00B8ZUF42/ref=redir_mdp_mobile?keywords=the%20fellowship%20of%20the%20ring&qid=1377120158&ref_=sr_1_7&sr=8-7 but for The Two Towers, Return Of the King, and The Silmarillion?

php111
Burglar

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:57 pm

php111 wrote:I have a question for you if it's ok with u? When ordering from ark.no/ark are the books in pure English? I know the site isn't but I use Chrome on my PC with translation. I'm not just talking about editions to LOTR my question applies when ordering overall as it doesn't matter what book is being ordered. Sorry to ask you and I'm only looking to know about that site that's all no big deal
the title says "the" hobbit so yes it is in english and i prefer if u ask here and not PM me about this. thank you.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by php111 Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:12 pm

Norc wrote:
php111 wrote:I have a question for you if it's ok with u? When ordering from ark.no/ark are the books in pure English? I know the site isn't but I use Chrome on my PC with translation. I'm not just talking about editions to LOTR my question applies when ordering overall as it doesn't matter what book is being ordered. Sorry to ask you and I'm only looking to know about that site that's all no big deal
the title says "the" hobbit so yes it is in english and i prefer if u ask here and not PM me about this. thank you.
Cool. So let me get this right? So just to my PC and go to ark.no/ark and translate the site and search and order like normal and any book comes to mind I order from ark.no/ark and it will be in English?

I was asking because I seen that site was not in English.

php111
Burglar

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:17 pm

yes, just go ahead.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3