+5
Ringdrotten
Mrs Figg
Amarië
Norc
Pettytyrant101
9 posters

Go down

The (belated) Happy Birthday Hasia Thread Empty The (belated) Happy Birthday Hasia Thread

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:39 pm

Sorry this is two days late! But you know what journalists are like- I had to get them back out the pub, like getting winkles out of shells, without a pin. And it took two days because on day one I lost the argument and they persuaded me to stay in the pub instead. But I finally got them out with only a large stick, two angry pigs and the threat of a date with Pretty.

The (belated) Happy Birthday Hasia Thread Single_zpsd37692c6

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

The (belated) Happy Birthday Hasia Thread Empty Re: The (belated) Happy Birthday Hasia Thread

Post by Norc Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:26 pm

Sorry this is two days late! But you know what journalists are like - Petty

yes, the exact opposite of late.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

The (belated) Happy Birthday Hasia Thread Empty Re: The (belated) Happy Birthday Hasia Thread

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:35 pm

Not NotP journalists, or in fact any journalists, where a pub is concerned. Its harder to get a journalist back out a pub than, well, me.

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:29 pm

Happy belated birthday, Hasia!!
The (belated) Happy Birthday Hasia Thread Hjerteballong_zps1515aa93

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:19 am

Happy Birthday Hasia Wave 
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:28 am

Best of wishes from central Fjordlandia as well Smile

The (belated) Happy Birthday Hasia Thread Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:02 am

Hi Hasia!Wave 

The (belated) Happy Birthday Hasia Thread Dragonbday
David H
David H
Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:24 am

Happy Birthday Kissing i think i did wish u one on the 19th though, but since the Notp is terribly late Rolling Eyes 

anyways, we all know birthdays last a couple of days after "the day" so keep celebrating a week from now Very Happy
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by leelee Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:22 am

at first we thought you forgot. But how beautiful and special and she will treasure this forever. She cried and cried, because she thinks she is not special. Her mother was only able to stay two days and she cannot understand why she is different , with no mother in this city. She does not know how ill her mother is. It is hard and sad. So you all made her feel so wonderfull.
She said this is a really nice forum and when she is eleven, she wants to come on. And she will take you for who and what you are. She does not care. She thinks your hearts are so wonderful, she thinks of you as relatives that she cannot visit except on this site. But it is wonderful to her. Kissing 
leelee
leelee
Free-est Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:17 pm

A (very) belated happy birthday to you, Hasia! I was out of town when this thread was posted so I only saw it on my phone, but congratulations on your birthday! I hope the next year brings you all the best. Smile
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by CC12 35 Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:56 pm

happy birthday cutey, hope you enjoyed ! Smile <33333 #partyhard
i hope ur day was just as special as u r

Gypsy gal, the hands of Harlem

Back to top Go down

Post by leelee Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:01 am

Am I grateful Hasia had this gorgeous paper to look at. What a week. First she starts having trouble breathing and then she looked like her whole body is scalded. I gave her a thousand grams of c an bathed her in rubbing alcohol. Then we got her to the hospital and waited. It turned out she was having a life threatening allergy to the penicillin she was prescribed for her swollen glands. That was so scarey,. So of course they pulled her off it.
Then yesterday it was the first day of her cowboy day camp, /she dressed up in her cowboy finery, down to the cool scarf and had a perfect day. She brought a racing schedule for a memory and was happy. Then her daddy got home from being the chef on Sundays that does the buffet, sometimes he does over five hundred soufflés and crepes and eggs benedict alone at the table, never mind all the rest . And no sitting down. So he always gets about an hour sleep before mass. Travis has custodial that day from about two in the morning until seven that night, I was so tired from work the previous night , so we all lie down for a little. The door bell rang and it was the neighbor asking for Clayton. I said he was in the washroom and then he would sleep a little. She said he put together her last barbeque and now had a much bigger one and wanted him to put it up. She kept insisting he wanted to do such things. Anyway Clayton just sighed and went to do it. Hasia asked might she go as well. So off they went Then a while later she came home crying and he said she was stung by a wasp. Back to the hospital because she was not even finished swelling and such from the penicillin. Then I find out the lady knew perfectly well wasps had made a nest in her old barbeque and her own cousin has been stung on the mouth. She just chose not to say. I was so angry as she was the reason we lost our former car and had to have a small fortune to get another. Others too, but we all forgave her as she had things tough then.
So Hasia could look at all the sweet pictures and comments and feel so happy. Thank you.
leelee
leelee
Free-est Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:16 pm

Oh Hasia- you do go through the wars- but you are indomitable (and without ever being crabbit about it all, which is a puzzler scratch ) I am so glad you enjoyed your birthday though and I hope the coming year brings you joy upon joy. Its got to be your turn by now. Nod 

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down