Ally
Kafria
Eldorion
Gandalf's Beard
Ringdrotten
13 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Inaugural Tolkien Liberalist Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Inaugural Tolkien Liberalist Thread

Post by Gandalf's Beard Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:44 am

odo banks wrote:Revelations, dear Eldo, are dangerous things if they're spruiked and spread - you know, a big mouth might take away some of the fun and room-for-imagination for other people. GB and Mr Tyrant would agree, I'm sure. Wink Is it not nice for folk to express their imagination providing it is not done to harm others? I think leaving sleeping dogs lie would be appropriate, don't you think! You, as both Forumer and Administrator must surely respect everyone's Privacy! Mad

Okay, okay! GP was ME! Mad Come on - he gave me more stick than anyone else here would at the time. By Illuvatar, I did need it back then! And damn you all, don't deny it, you loved every second of it! Very Happy

Oh Balderdash! Razz

The next thing you'll tell us is that you are Jane Smith too. Rolling Eyes I'm not buying it for a minute. GP's style is totally different than yours.

GB

The very first Hobbit Films fanfiction on the Internet, formerly known as The Adventures of Bilbo and Itaril when first posted waaaay back in 2009, revised and retitled as The Adventures of Bilbo and Tauriel

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5678122/1/The-Adventures-of-Bilbo-and-Tauriel

Inaugural Tolkien Liberalist Thread - Page 3 Main-qimg-25b60ec8346a6008664b1df35a2131cd

"It is like a finger pointing at the moon. Pay no attention to the finger or you will miss all that heavenly Glory"--Bruce Lee

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence."--Carl Sagan
Gandalf's Beard
Gandalf's Beard
Emeritus

Location : In the Headmaster's office at Hogwarts having tea with Dumbledore, Merlin, and Obi Wan Kenobi

Back to top Go down

Inaugural Tolkien Liberalist Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Inaugural Tolkien Liberalist Thread

Post by odo banks Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:20 am

So I'm Janesmith too, am I? Okay! Okay! I'm Janesmith, Eldo, Grey Pilgrim, Kafria, Mr Tyrant, Noom, Nagual, Hail Manwe, Gandalfs Beard, Ally, Jolly Cotton, Tin (wherever you are) -- I'm everyone here. I admit it! Happy now? I'm not Mirabella though... study Sorry, I am Mirabella as well! Anyway, I hope you're all happy!? Really happy! Mad Mad Mad

(((My goodness, the folk on this forum have peculiar notions. Not just a lack of Respectability, but a total disengagement with reality... Sad really)))
odo banks
odo banks
Respectable Hobbit of Needlehole

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:24 am

*REDACTED*

Last edited by Eldorion on Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:53 am

I don't know what's going on around here but I don't like it- my crabbit meter is lit up like a christmas tree! Mad
There is one Odo Banks, a lot of relatives and some other folks of clear personality and individuality. That's all I need to know. That's all I want to know. I shall continue to treat with each person who posts as they are. This talk is of the least respectable kind! Evil or Very Mad
Oh and for the record I am not Odo and nor's my wife. Very Happy

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:40 am

Good idea, Petty. Very Happy
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Gandalf's Beard Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:58 am

Pettytyrant101 wrote:I don't know what's going on around here but I don't like it- my crabbit meter is lit up like a christmas tree! Mad
There is one Odo Banks, a lot of relatives and some other folks of clear personality and individuality. That's all I need to know. That's all I want to know. I shall continue to treat with each person who posts as they are. This talk is of the least respectable kind! Evil or Very Mad

But I could be Peter Jackson. Wink Very Happy

GB

The very first Hobbit Films fanfiction on the Internet, formerly known as The Adventures of Bilbo and Itaril when first posted waaaay back in 2009, revised and retitled as The Adventures of Bilbo and Tauriel

Inaugural Tolkien Liberalist Thread - Page 3 Main-qimg-25b60ec8346a6008664b1df35a2131cd

"It is like a finger pointing at the moon. Pay no attention to the finger or you will miss all that heavenly Glory"--Bruce Lee

Gandalf's Beard
Gandalf's Beard
Emeritus

Location : In the Headmaster's office at Hogwarts having tea with Dumbledore, Merlin, and Obi Wan Kenobi

Back to top Go down

Post by Gandalf's Beard Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:59 am

Sorry Petty! I think my last post could have raised your crabbit metre a notch or two. Embarassed

GB

Gandalf's Beard
Gandalf's Beard
Emeritus

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:54 pm

Well thanks to the scandalous untruths young Eldo partook of on the old forum my crabbit meter is broken- but it feels like I'm somewhere between 'Raging sea' and 'volcanic tumult'.

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:21 pm

Gandalf's Beard wrote:
Pettytyrant101 wrote:I don't know what's going on around here but I don't like it- my crabbit meter is lit up like a christmas tree! Mad

But I could be Peter Jackson. Wink Very Happy

GB

If you are PJ, could I get your autograph by any chance...it's for a friend you see. Despite the lack of love he seems to be receiving (though GB you seem to like him too!) on this forum at times, I still love him! Sorry if I've caused any scales or meters to rise, but I do honestly love him! rendeer

Ally
Wannabe Beard

Back to top Go down

Post by Gandalf's Beard Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:26 pm

Erm...where would you like me to sign? :?

Will this do? Inaugural Tolkien Liberalist Thread - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxkO7nj0NGW2SLeandCfdJ_lV-zVS1KbRqLFbC3cVJkhsJYilr

GB (aka PJ)

Gandalf's Beard
Gandalf's Beard
Emeritus

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:08 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote:Well thanks to the scandalous untruths young Eldo partook of on the old forum

Twisted Evil
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:19 pm

Well OK Eldo, fair enough, I will correct that to 'a single scandalous untruth', which despite racking my brains was so scandalous I appear to have forgotten it, or suppressed it. Nevertheless it blew up my crabbit meter!!

Which will be just as well if you do turn out to be PJ, GB. Because the crabbit fall out from that size of explosion could plunge Scotland into a decade of sustained crabbit behaviour (its happened before).
But if you are, I will find out the truth, oh I will. Twisted Evil

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:35 pm

I was going to remind you what it was, but it's probably for the best if I don't. Laughing
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by The Archet Bugle Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:44 pm

JUST AFTER MIDDAY EDITION elephant

ADMINISTATOR WITHOLDS VITAL DIRT

Word's in that a certain ADMINISTRATOR has in hand "vital dirt" on one Petty Tyrant. Though this Respectable Journal would never condone muckraking or scandal mongering of any kind, we nonetheless believe Absolutely that said ADMINISTRATOR reveal what he knows - in the public interest.

Hoary Hardbuckle

An elephant never forgets. elephant
The Archet Bugle
The Archet Bugle
Forumshire's Most Respectable Journal

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:04 pm

You know, I don't think that 'dirt' was ever revealed... Suspect

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:06 pm

Because there was no dirt. Nod It certainly wasnt because I begged Mr Muirdock to use his media power to conceal the truth and make the story go away, thats for certain.

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3