halfwise
Ringdrotten
Norc
Pettytyrant101
CC12 35
13 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

this is a good thread, Carly daughter of Johnwaynehobbit Empty this is a good thread, Carly daughter of Johnwaynehobbit

Post by CC12 35 Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:34 pm

seriously aragorn why aren't we even having sex rn. I'd even let you off your terrible amalgamated accent and when you cockblocked Boromir after gandalf died

Gypsy gal, the hands of Harlem

Back to top Go down

this is a good thread, Carly daughter of Johnwaynehobbit Empty Re: this is a good thread, Carly daughter of Johnwaynehobbit

Post by CC12 35 Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:37 pm

it's a little tight across the chest

gimmmmmli your wearing the wrongsised bra

Back to top Go down

this is a good thread, Carly daughter of Johnwaynehobbit Empty Re: this is a good thread, Carly daughter of Johnwaynehobbit

Post by Pettytyrant101 Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:38 pm

your terrible amalgamated accent - CC

lol! Funny cause its true. Nod

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:42 pm

cc ur the best.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:52 pm

If Mortensen's accent is considered terrible I suggest people bring ear plugs to the next hobbit film (unless Mikael Persbrandt has taken pronunciation classes, that is). And I don't really see why he's getting all this crap over his accent. Sure, he grew up in the US, but that doesn't make it any easier for him than for anyone else to adapt a perfect British accent.

this is a good thread, Carly daughter of Johnwaynehobbit Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by CC12 35 Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:53 pm

Quote from the book the two towers by jrr Tolkien:
Legolas jumped on a shield slid down the stairs, like it was a motherfucking skateboard, shooting arrows and fucking shit up

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:54 pm

CC12 35 wrote:Quote from the book the two towers by jrr Tolkien:
Legolas jumped on a shield slid down the stairs, like it was a motherfucking skateboard, shooting arrows and fucking shit up

Laughing

Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by CC12 35 Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:55 pm

Ringdrotten wrote:If Mortensen's accent is considered terrible I suggest people bring ear plugs to the next hobbit film (unless Mikael Persbrandt has taken pronunciation classes, that is). And I don't really see why he's getting all this crap over his accent. Sure, he grew up in the US, but that doesn't make it any easier for him than for anyone else to adapt a perfect British accent.

i only said it so petty would like the post honest

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:56 pm

yeah, i'm looking forward to Michael Persbrandt Laughing
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:58 pm

CC12 35 wrote:Quote from the book the two towers by jrr Tolkien:

Laughing

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:59 pm

CC12 35 wrote:
i only said it so petty would like the post honest

It was more of a general comment directed at the Internet community as a whole, really Razz

Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:00 am

What wrong with Persbrandt using his own accent? Why would Beorn be english- not exatly an english sounding name.

i only said it so petty would like the post honest - CC

Awww. Kissing So nice to be in someoes thoughts. Very Happy

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:08 am

How sweet I love you

"From him they learnt many things it were not good for any but the great Valar to know, for being half-comprehended such deep hidden things slay happiness; and besides many of the sayings of Melko were cunning lies or were but partly true, and the Noldoli ceased to sing, and their viols fell silent upon the hill of Kôr, for their hearts grew somewhat older as their lore grew deeper and their desires more swollen, and the books of their wisdom were multiplied as the leaves of the forest."

Remember Merp - July 11th, 2013
RA
RA
Defender of the faith and Dunedain of the thread

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:09 am

Pettytyrant101 wrote:What wrong with Persbrandt using his own accent? Why would Beorn be english- not exatly an english sounding name.

If nothing's wrong with that, then what's wrong with a guy named Aragorn not speaking perfect British English?

Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by CC12 35 Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:10 am

I am.....just.... broken... Sad "There is no curse in Elvish, Entish, or the tongues of men for this treachery."- Treebeard

if iwas a tree, treebeard would be the one for me

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:13 am

If nothing's wrong with that, then what's wrong with a guy named Aragorn not speaking perfect British English? Ringo

nothing is wrong with it but Petty likes to moan. I personally think Viggos accent was wonderful I didnt have a problem with it, I never noticed any accent actually.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by CC12 35 Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:16 am

aah the scene where gandalf and his possy charge down the hill is so good

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:16 am

If nothing's wrong with that, then what's wrong with a guy named Aragorn not speaking perfect British English?- Nothing

Viggos problem is he cant decide which accent he is using- it varies scene to scene and film to film. Laughing (Which I sort of dont mind- makes me think of Highlander when he is asked where he is from and replies 'lots of different places'- true of Aragorn, but its a bit, random in the flms.)

Petty likes to moan.- Ringdrotten

Banghead I do not MOAN. Its CRABBIT!! Extremely Crabbit

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:21 am

i only said it so petty would like the post it would get on his tits honest

Last edited by Mrs Figg on Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by CC12 35 Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:22 am

it's always Sam's lines that make me cry the most

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:22 am

Pettytyrant101 wrote:
Petty likes to moan.- Mrs Figg

Fixed that for you Wink (Though I hardly disagree with her! Laughing)

I guess you have to be a native speaker to notice it. I never gave much thought to it myself, at least scratch

Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:24 am

I never noticed it. I was too busy ogling. Embarassed
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:26 am

Mad

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by CC12 35 Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:37 am

is it wrong that I think even the Lego aragorn is hot

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:39 am

Very Happy
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next