Kafria
Orwell
Pettytyrant101
Ally
Norc
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

someone here just moved up a spot on post counts I believe Empty someone here just moved up a spot on post counts I believe

Post by Norc Sun May 20, 2012 12:13 am

I sense a war is coming.
someone here just moved up a spot on post counts I believe War10
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

someone here just moved up a spot on post counts I believe Empty Re: someone here just moved up a spot on post counts I believe

Post by Ally Sun May 20, 2012 12:16 am

Did something happen to a ton of my posts or something? How do I have less than thousand? It's a travesty! I'm catching up though you two!

(Chris has the sneaky habit of never seeming to post ever, but then you'll find a ton of stuff in some obscure thread in the LOTR forum... Razz)

Ally
Wannabe Beard

Back to top Go down

someone here just moved up a spot on post counts I believe Empty Re: someone here just moved up a spot on post counts I believe

Post by Norc Sun May 20, 2012 12:19 am

haha, yes, I've posted a lot of random- off topic stuff lately Very Happy so that's why I'm over 1000.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun May 20, 2012 2:50 am

Post numbers- you mean people pay attention to them? In that case I'm King, Ruler and Supreme crabbit bastard of Posts! Nod cheers drunken {{{And every one of them informative not a wasted post, nope, never}}}

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Sun May 20, 2012 2:52 am

What's the LotR forum? Shrugging

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Kafria Sun May 20, 2012 9:35 am

Pettytyrant101 wrote:Post numbers- you mean people pay attention to them? In that case I'm King, Ruler and Supreme crabbit bastard of Posts! Nod cheers drunken {{{And every one of them informative not a wasted post, nope, never}}}

I'd suggest it is quality, not quantity that counts. Very Happy

'A novel is a long piece of prose with ,in the eyes of the author at least, something wrong with it - Neil Gaiman, intro to American gods
Kafria
Kafria
Lady of Dale

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun May 20, 2012 11:10 am

Luckily with me you get both then isnt it!? Isn't it?! Evil or Very Mad

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sun May 20, 2012 12:20 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote:Luckily with me you get both then isnt it!? Isn't it?! Evil or Very Mad

it depends Wink
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sun May 20, 2012 12:20 pm

I'm just quantity.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Sun May 20, 2012 6:06 pm

Kafria wrote:
Pettytyrant101 wrote:Post numbers- you mean people pay attention to them? In that case I'm King, Ruler and Supreme crabbit bastard of Posts! Nod cheers drunken {{{And every one of them informative not a wasted post, nope, never}}}

I'd suggest it is quality, not quantity that counts. Very Happy

Oh, how I wish there was a third element of criteria :facepalm:

Ally
Wannabe Beard

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Mon May 21, 2012 3:50 am

Do i get a prize ?
chris63
chris63
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by malickfan Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:29 pm

Don't want to brag, but sorry Lance.

Well, that was worth the wait wasn't it  Suspect

I think what comes out of a pig's rear end is more akin to what Peejers has given us-Azriel 20/9/2014
malickfan
malickfan
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:33 pm

Congrats, Malick!
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:36 pm

STOP BUMPING THREADS IT IS EMBARASSING AND CRINGE!
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:38 pm

Norc wrote:I'm just quantity.

that is true
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:38 pm

Nothing wrong with bumping old threads.  Especially when we get flashes of Ally.  *sigh*

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:12 pm

halfwise wrote: Especially when we get flashes of Ally.  *sigh*

Yeah, I miss that girl (and CC too) Sad

No need to cringe Norc. We enjoyed your company then, as we do now! Nod :carrot:

someone here just moved up a spot on post counts I believe 1280px-Male_kodiak_bear_face  someone here just moved up a spot on post counts I believe UJpDi someone here just moved up a spot on post counts I believe Mumbea10
David H
David H
Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by malickfan Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:30 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote:Post numbers- you mean people pay attention to them? In that case I'm King, Ruler and Supreme crabbit bastard of Posts!   Nod cheers  drunken

Nod

{{{And every one of them informative not a wasted post, nope, never}}}

Suspect

David H wrote:No need to cringe Norc. We enjoyed your company then, as we do now! Nod  :carrot:

Nod Agreed, I look back/re-read on some of the nonsense I've posted here back then and do cringe a bit inside, but it's all part of the fun having it preserved for posterity, Norc is a few years younger than me so at least has the excuse of still being a teenager when these old threads were created, I was already 21 when I first created an account here and supposedly a mature responsible adult by that point ( Laughing ) so I have less reasons to defend some of my embarrassing posts over the years...

Nice to see Petty has remained consistent since then Razz pub

Well, that was worth the wait wasn't it  Suspect

I think what comes out of a pig's rear end is more akin to what Peejers has given us-Azriel 20/9/2014
malickfan
malickfan
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Eru Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:44 am

This thread has been blessed by Eru.

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Manwe Sulimo Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:50 am

Eru wrote:This thread has been blessed by Eru.

Praise be!
Manwe Sulimo
Manwe Sulimo
Lucky Number

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Shepherd Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:18 am

Wait a second...

"The earth was rushing past like a river or a sea below him. Trees and water, and green grass, hurried away beneath. A great roar of wild animals rose as they rushed over the Zoological Gardens, mixed with a chattering of monkeys and a screaming of birds; but it died away in a moment behind them. And now there was nothing but the roofs of houses, sweeping along like a great torrent of stones and rocks. Chimney-pots fell, and tiles flew from the roofs..."
Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd
The Honorable Lord Gets-Banned-a-lot of Forumshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:50 pm

its Orwell Rolling Eyes
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:16 pm

Yeah, definitely one of the Banks's. Nobody can spam like a Banks! cheers :carrot: Cheerleader

someone here just moved up a spot on post counts I believe 1280px-Male_kodiak_bear_face  someone here just moved up a spot on post counts I believe UJpDi someone here just moved up a spot on post counts I believe Mumbea10
David H
David H
Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:46 pm

This plan seems even more dastardly as it seems to have been planned in the time period 2011-2014. affraid

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Eru Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:47 pm

Good guess with the Banks idea, but try again.  Cool

God

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum