Back to top Go down

edit - Page 3 Empty Re: edit

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:23 pm

Evil or Very Mad young folk today!

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:30 pm

the necromancer will probably look like some crossover between an elf and a wizard. And he'll have long oink robes so the gayly folk won't be offended.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:32 pm

And the bunnies will talk with deep voices, like they've been smoking pipewweed for ages and they will all belong to Beorn who will appear in full monty and scare the shit out of the young, innocent dwarves, Kili and Fili.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:51 pm

:facepalm:

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Turembar Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:35 pm

The only mistake Figgy made was thinking she was among friends. She was never given even a single chance to explain or edit the post. Whomever thought there was a problem should have been watching out for her back, not stabbing it.
Turembar
Turembar
Ringwinner

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:50 pm

Turembar wrote:The only mistake Figgy made was thinking she was among friends. She was never given even a single chance to explain or edit the post. Whomever thought there was a problem should have been watching out for her back, not stabbing it.

That's ridiculous.

Ally
Wannabe Beard

Back to top Go down

Post by Turembar Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:08 am

Ally wrote: That's ridiculous.

What's ridiculus is a mod who won't admit a mistake.

What's ridiculus are members who support that mod and add their knifes.

What's really ridiculus is that if you are all so concerned about copyright and trademark law, why are you all, including eldo violating it yourselves?

Some of you have really made me ill. I walk too.
Turembar
Turembar
Ringwinner

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:19 am

Turembar wrote:
Ally wrote: That's ridiculous.

What's ridiculus is a mod who won't admit a mistake.

What's ridiculus are members who support that mod and add their knifes.

What's really ridiculus is that if you are all so concerned about copyright and trademark law, why are you all, including eldo violating it yourselves?

Some of you have really made me ill. I walk too.

I don't know if you have read the last couple of pages, but there seems to be universal support for both of them. I haven't even expressed an opinion but to suggest that any member here has any illfeelings to anyone is utter nonsense. I don't set out to offend and I hope you feel better soon.

Ally
Wannabe Beard

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:21 am

Turembar wrote:The only mistake Figgy made was thinking she was among friends. She was never given even a single chance to explain or edit the post. Whomever thought there was a problem should have been watching out for her back, not stabbing it.

Turembar, you are a clod. You know nothing - especially about Eldo or what's going on in his life at the moment. This business has been extremely hard on him, harder than you can know, and he is innocent as far as I'm concerned - at least, his intent was. I'm in touch with both sides at moment, and hope for the best, as I love both Mrs Figg and Eldo. Your pontificating on this is neither welcome nor sensible. Please give over. We're moving on.

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:38 am

I have had enough of all this, its got out of the bounds of what i can take. I dont want any more comments about me or what happened, pretend I dont exist, because I refuse to be the cause of all this bad feeling amongst you. I dont need or want any of this. I thank Petty and Turembar for their kind PMs and for the good wishes of Halfwise, but I wish that Turembar would not take what has happened to me so much to heart, I dont think anyone tried to stab me in the back, really I dont, and I wish you and Orwell would not argue about it, its not worth it, I want you all to be happy and normal as before, before I started all this crap, I really cant bear any more of this. please just carry on as usual and shut this fucking stupid thread down.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:57 am

I apologize for the offense that I caused to Mrs Figg. It was not my intent; I was merely concerned about the legal side of things (as has been pointed out by other people). I did not want anything in this thread to be deleted and I'm sorry that things turned out this way. Mrs Figg, I hope that you will stay. I don't blame you for anything here. I can see how my post came across negatively, especially after discussing this with other people here. I've not been the most focused or well-spoken lately due to some stuff going on in real life but that's no excuse, and I am genuinely sorry for being part of the cause of this.
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:01 am

Mrs Figg wrote:I have had enough of all this, its got out of the bounds of what i can take. I dont want any more comments about me or what happened, pretend I dont exist, because I refuse to be the cause of all this bad feeling amongst you. I dont need or want any of this. I thank Petty and Turembar for their kind PMs and for the good wishes of Halfwise, but I wish that Turembar would not take what has happened to me so much to heart, I dont think anyone tried to stab me in the back, really I dont, and I wish you and Orwell would not argue about it, its not worth it, I want you all to be happy and normal as before, before I started all this crap, I really cant bear any more of this. please just carry on as usual and shut this fucking stupid thread down.

The best thing is you've popped back, Mrs Figg. Can't tell you how I'm how happy I'm with that. Stay - and continue to be yourself. Very Happy

{{{As to any idea you "started all this crap" - can't agree. Misunderstandings happen, let's leave off with the blame, including any self-blame - either you or Eldo! --- but you're right, it's time to move on! cheers }}}

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:03 am

Eldorion wrote:I apologize for the offense that I caused to Mrs Figg. It was not my intent; I was merely concerned about the legal side of things (as has been pointed out by other people). I did not want anything in this thread to be deleted and I'm sorry that things turned out this way. Mrs Figg, I hope that you will stay. I don't blame you for anything here. I can see how my post came across negatively, especially after discussing this with other people here. I've not been the most focused or well-spoken lately due to some stuff going on in real life but that's no excuse, and I am genuinely sorry for being part of the cause of this.

Spoken like a Gentlehobbit! Nod Now -- don't do it again! Mad

{{{ cheers }}}

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:24 am

I thank Eldo for explaining and I am sorry I put him in a difficult position with copyright and things. This has been a nightmare for me and I wont forget it for a long time, so I will go for now.

My only regret is Turembar thinking anyone stabbed me in the back, they didnt, and I dont have any bad feeling to anyone. I wish everything was back to normal and that Turembar doesnt go, not because of my stupidity anyway, I woulnt be able to forgive myself if someone left because of me. I dont think that Turembar and Orwell will ever be best mates but I am sure they can be both happy to do their own thing here quite happily, so please stay for me, otherwise who is going to finish that story?
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:59 am

Mrs Figg - Turembar is a bloke. I'm a bloke. I've attacked him with full violence (as one does, if you're an Ozhobbit) and have already got over it. No hard feelings. I'm glad you're back and respect the fact Turembar was blinded (temporarily) by his affection for you! I don't blame him on that score! I hold no grudges. Though if Turembar wants to fight me behind the sheltersheds at Play Time - BRING IT ON! Nah, joking of course. Like everyone here, no one gets left behind (not even Petty, believe it or not Shocked ).

The strength of this place is we can have fallings out, but due to the underlying respect between folk (at least, for those who get to a point of comprehending the place), we get over things. I sincerely hope this will happen. In the past you and Eldo got on famously. After this, I predict a slightly deeper relationship forming there - but the fun will come back - one day - hopefully - maybe....

Time heals all (or most).

Such is life!

...and so life goes on - in Forumshire... It's not a Tame Place, it's positively Aslantic ('Wild') at times! Shocked

Anyway, enough of waxing lyriical -- back to work Forumshirans {{{Note to self: the lazy layabouts! Rolling Eyes }}}

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:47 am

things will only be alright if we are all here, its scary and difficult enough living out there in the 'real' world and enough people leave us in the 'real' world without people here leaving us too, this should be a safe haven for everyone, I dont know how it got messed up, and I am sorry if its my fault.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:34 am

Hurray for you being here Mrs Figg and hurray for Eldo for proving he is the good hobbit we all know he was.
This was just one of those weird blips in life that sitcoms utterly rely on- you know a classic bit of misunderstading- I like to think this is now the end of the episode bit where ever one realises whats really been going on and have a good laugh about it (then get drunk and have sex-- ok that last bit doesn't hapen in most sitcoms but I'm chancing my arm!)

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:38 am

Mrs Figg wrote:things will only be alright if we are all here, its scary and difficult enough living out there in the 'real' world and enough people leave us in the 'real' world without people here leaving us too, this should be a safe haven for everyone, I dont know how it got messed up, and I am sorry if its my fault.

I've already forgotten what happened. flower

{{{Mrs Figg, it's a useful power as a cop to be able to 'compartmentalize' mentally. Indeed, to forget certain things totally. Also, to remember things that never happened - or so I'm told. Very Happy Mind, I believe the latter to be a vicious lie, probably spread by Petty who trusts no one, or so it's said! Mad ... .... Mind you, Mrs Figg, I will always keep you in my 'open' box! Nod }}}

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:40 am

Pettytyrant101 wrote:Hurray for you being here Mrs Figg and hurray for Eldo for proving he is the good hobbit we all know he was.
This was just one of those weird blips in life that sitcoms utterly rely on- you know a classic bit of misunderstading- I like to think this is now the end of the episode bit where ever one realises whats really been going on and have a good laugh about it (then get drunk and have sex-- ok that last bit doesn't hapen in most sitcoms but I'm chancing my arm!)

Ummm... I'm looking forward to the sex. I'm more than prepared to remember that bit! cheers

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:52 am

I'll say it'll be memorable- you drew Eldo. Very Happy

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:01 am

Shocked

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:11 am

It'll be educational- maybe even for both of you! Laughing

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:13 am

Sofa
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:14 am

No use hiding Eldo, we all know Orwell loves the chase!

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next