Pettytyrant101
Ally
Norc
Amarië
Eldorion
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Describe other people with an emoticon - Page 3 Empty Re: Describe other people with an emoticon

Post by Norc Mon May 13, 2013 9:16 pm

Suspect i am not stupid u know.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Describe other people with an emoticon - Page 3 Empty Re: Describe other people with an emoticon

Post by Eldorion Mon May 13, 2013 9:17 pm

ofc
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Mon May 13, 2013 9:19 pm

can we just mark this down in history when three seperate threads were norced throughly to the unrecognisable simultaniously?

((i suddenly realised why i am never gonna be a mod.. all this shit and i am not even drunk))
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Mon May 13, 2013 9:19 pm

It is one of the more impressive norcings on record

But there were several mods involved Suspect
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Mon May 13, 2013 9:20 pm

HAH! YEAH! TRUE!! all hope is not gone afterall Twisted Evil
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Tue May 14, 2013 1:16 pm

CC12 35 wrote:so today i was talking to my friend and she asked me how i would describe myself in 5 ways.
I said,

“- I guess I’m shy and awkward because I’m afraid of people, afraid of being rejected or hurt and so I don’t do anything new
- im curious and i just want to learn and know everything
- I’m artistic and have hopes to be a good writer or something someday
- I think too much and a lot of the stuff I think of should be written down but, in the words of John Green, “my thoughts are stars I cannot fathom into constellations”
- and even though I’m afraid of people I really love them at the same time and I want to learn about them and love them and be friends and i guess i just want to be close to them too”

what about you guys? how do you see yourselves?

Dont worry about what other people think about you, because you will find that there are very few of them that actually deserve your respect. If you are yourself and only yourself and they reject you then its their loss not yours. But people tend not to bully people with a solid sense of 'self'. Its a hard lesson but its true.

The only time you need to worry about being judged by other people is if you ever find yourself stood before the High Throne of Gondor and king Elessar is deciding whether you are worthy or not. Then you can worry about rejection, in any other situation you can be sure that other people are even more full of self doubt and flaws than you. guaranteed.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Tue May 14, 2013 1:22 pm

azriel wrote:How do I see myself ? Not very far. not even in a good light. (preferably with the lights OUT) Sense of humour I enjoy, creativity is another, I like challanges to. For whatever GOOD points I may have, I seem to focus on my BAD points more. Like I know I can be an insensitive cow who so often (TO often!) puts her BIG foot in her BIG gob & says something stupid! Im trying to be aware of the bad stuff & out weigh it as much as I can with better stuff, I should be more mature (mentally) than I am, but Im trying!! I value honesty as top priority ! Id rather have the truth no matter how hard it is, than have a sugar coated lie ! I wish I could see myself as others see me, that would be interesting (& helpful!) Wink

people that accept their faults with good humour tend to be profoundly good and likeable people. They are never arrogant or insensitive. Only people who think they are perfect are doomed to being disliked by all around them and not missed when they are gone.
Mental maturity is overrated. Its ok if you need to pay bills on time but otherwise it dooms one to wearing beige inside and out.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Tue May 14, 2013 2:06 pm

Mrs Figg wrote:
CC12 35 wrote:so today i was talking to my friend and she asked me how i would describe myself in 5 ways.
I said,

“- I guess I’m shy and awkward because I’m afraid of people, afraid of being rejected or hurt and so I don’t do anything new
- im curious and i just want to learn and know everything
- I’m artistic and have hopes to be a good writer or something someday
- I think too much and a lot of the stuff I think of should be written down but, in the words of John Green, “my thoughts are stars I cannot fathom into constellations”
- and even though I’m afraid of people I really love them at the same time and I want to learn about them and love them and be friends and i guess i just want to be close to them too”

what about you guys? how do you see yourselves?

Dont worry about what other people think about you, because you will find that there are very few of them that actually deserve your respect. If you are yourself and only yourself and they reject you then its their loss not yours. But people tend not to bully people with a solid sense of 'self'. Its a hard lesson but its true.

The only time you need to worry about being judged by other people is if you ever find yourself stood before the High Throne of Gondor and king Elessar is deciding whether you are worthy or not. Then you can worry about rejection, in any other situation you can be sure that other people are even more full of self doubt and flaws than you. guaranteed.
I think your quite right in what you say Mrs Figg ! And I HATE beige ! Ive no intention to end up like the twin sisters...Poly & Ester !
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue May 14, 2013 2:13 pm

people that accept their faults with good humour tend to be profoundly good and likeable people.- Mrs Figg

What about people who accept their faults with a shit load of crabbit?

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Tue May 14, 2013 5:25 pm

as long its a shit load of crabbit and a twinkle in the eye.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue May 14, 2013 6:01 pm

Oh the buckie always puts a twinkle in my eye Mrs Figgs.

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Tue May 14, 2013 6:04 pm

Anywhere with an active Internet connection can get the midnight sun, Nora!

Ally
Wannabe Beard

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3