Ally
Eldorion
Tinuviel
Pettytyrant101
The Wobbit A Parody
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Fellowship of the Ring - Live to Projection - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fellowship of the Ring - Live to Projection

Post by Ally Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:35 am

What happened to Jane Smith...? Mad

Ally
Wannabe Beard

Back to top Go down

The Fellowship of the Ring - Live to Projection - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fellowship of the Ring - Live to Projection

Post by Orwell Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:59 pm

Ally wrote:What happened to Jane Smith...? Mad

Nothing as far as I can tell. Shocked What have you heard, Allly? Suspect

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:04 pm

Er...

Spoiler:

Ally
Wannabe Beard

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:22 pm

Ally wrote:Er...

Spoiler:

Huh? Question

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:36 pm

What Jane said is that she made an account for Henry on the old forum and posted with him from it, but that Henry got bored with the forum and so she was the only using the account. Then, when she re-registered after the DP disaster, she just did so under her own name. That's her story, anyway. Razz
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinuviel Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:29 pm

Well, I"m just gonna poke in and say I will be busy from 3 hours in the afternoon that day, but I will party ALL NIGHT LONG!!!!!!!

The Fellowship of the Ring - Live to Projection - Page 2 Tumblr_ndsrspapRL1qlqsnio3_500
Tinuviel
Tinuviel
Finest Nose

Back to top Go down

Post by janesmith Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:08 am

Eldorion wrote:What Jane said is that she made an account for Henry on the old forum and posted with him from it, but that Henry got bored with the forum and so she was the only using the account. Then, when she re-registered after the DP disaster, she just did so under her own name. That's her story, anyway. Razz

I am so pleased that has been cleared up:-Jane

Tin said: "Well, I"m just gonna poke in and say I will be busy from 3 hours in the afternoon that day, but I will party ALL NIGHT LONG!!!!!!!"

So long as it is meek and mild respectful partying, I'm sure all will be well. Smile
janesmith
janesmith
Mother Superior: Our Lady of the Anklelength Frock

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinuviel Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:47 am

Er...... Embarassed sure Jane, whatever you say....

The Fellowship of the Ring - Live to Projection - Page 2 Tumblr_ndsrspapRL1qlqsnio3_500
Tinuviel
Tinuviel
Finest Nose

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:35 pm

When you live forever, you have to let your supernaturally long hair down sometimes! Wink
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Baingil Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:22 pm

Hobbies only keep you occupied so long. Very Happy
Baingil
Baingil
Guest of Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by odo banks Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:23 pm

Hobbies are the work of Morgoth! Mad

Respectable Hobbit of Needlehole

Back to top Go down

Post by Baingil Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:29 pm

Not quite that bad, I'd think. Laughing
Baingil
Baingil
Guest of Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:30 pm

Depends on the hobby. Some of them apparently can make you go blind!

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Baingil Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:31 pm

No hobby I'd take up, I like my eyes the way they are. Shocked
Baingil
Baingil
Guest of Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:33 pm

Some hobbies are worth the odd risk. Twisted Evil

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Baingil Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:35 pm

Rolling Eyes
Baingil
Baingil
Guest of Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinuviel Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:19 pm

Ah yes, hobbies, you tend to change them from time to time when you're immortal. A couple millenia ago, I was quite into Golf! (The account Tolkien gives in the Hobbit is a bit inaccurate... Suspect )

Tinuviel
Tinuviel
Finest Nose

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:34 am

Think this is the one Tin and Wobbit went to.
chris63
chris63
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:16 am

You'd think it woud be easy to spot elven royalty with an exquisite nose- but no luck.

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinuviel Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:04 pm

Yep! That's where I was!!! At the end, it was right where I was sitting, but it must have been from friday night, not thursday Sad I wish I was on TV!!!!

Tinuviel
Tinuviel
Finest Nose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:06 pm

The number of times I've nearly been on telly...I can totally relate Tin!! Stopped in the street for news stuff a few times, watch the news, THEY ALWAYS CUT ME!!

Still, looks as if it was an amazing show Very Happy

Ally
Wannabe Beard

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinuviel Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:10 pm

It was! Except for some annoying people who got mad because my mom and I sat in front of them. THE NERVE! And it wasn't like they couldn't have moved a little! (which they eventually did!) I heard the woman complaining, but ignored her because she was trying to direct her negativeness towards us to make us move instead of just asking. And really, it's not like you havent seen LOTR before, otherwise you wouldn't go! Geesh!

Tinuviel
Tinuviel
Finest Nose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:23 pm

Yeah, unless you or you mum are really tall women- like 5'10 or something (still been behind taller people at the cinema, or with silly haircuts)- that's bang out of order! Just squiggle about for a second and you always get the perfect angle! What moaners! And not even asking and complaining behind your back, she must of been like a school-girl!

I think you can consider not moving a well deserved victory against people like her & and the amazing show must add to the jubilation! Very Happy

Ally
Wannabe Beard

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinuviel Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:41 pm

Thank you Ally! Though, my mom and I are both 5'9'', soo.... Embarassed but still! I stick up my perfect nose to such crude behavior!!

Tinuviel
Tinuviel
Finest Nose

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:39 pm

5 foot 9 I would have made you and your mother move!

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next