Baingil
Pettytyrant101
Eldorion
16 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Out of town - Page 4 Empty Re: Out of town

Post by Ringdrotten Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:34 pm

I heard that, Orwell Mad It appears there are computers here for us to use, so I'm just popping in to say hi Smile Won't be able to do it a lot, but I'll visit whenever I can Wink Have a nice trip, Eldo, and all the best to the rest of you as well Smile

Out of town - Page 4 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:39 pm

Computers FTW! cheers Good to see your face and know that you can come online from time to time. Cool And thank you! Smile
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Baingil Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:01 pm

I'm glad you can make it online, Ringdrotten! Very Happy
Baingil
Baingil
Guest of Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:43 pm

Ringdrotten! Very Happy cheers Surely no one there could object to such a wholesome place as this and they will gladly let you come here inbetween learning to shoot things. I refuse to believe its otherwise. Besides if you're not about who can I have a proper buckie session with ? Americans? Hah! The English? (All right they can drink but they are English- no offence Kafria/Squach you are honary Scots and would be if the thieving English hadn't moved the border further north to ensure England wasn't a totally bland looking place). Australians? (Well ok they can drink a bit too, but they do it in the sun, in hot weather instead of indoors in pubs with rain outside, which clearly isn't natural). No I need a fellow North European with close histroical ties and bloodlines with my own dear Scotshobbits- and thats you. So do stick around as much as possible. I'll bring herring {{{that always entices a Norwegan}}}

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:07 am

We're leaving unfortunately early tomorrow so tonight might be the last time I'm on until next week. I'll probably bring my laptop with me though, so I should be able to sneak on from time to time. I'll see you all in a few days! Very Happy
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:14 am

Have a great time Eldo swimming with the fishes. (mmm hold on is that not a mafia threat? -um)

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:38 pm

Well, we're here, I did end up bringing my computer, and unlike last time this hotel actually has free and reasonably fast wi-fi. Very Happy Now, however, is time to hit the beach. afro
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:25 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote:Ringdrotten! Very Happy cheers Surely no one there could object to such a wholesome place as this and they will gladly let you come here inbetween learning to shoot things. I refuse to believe its otherwise. Besides if you're not about who can I have a proper buckie session with ? Americans? Hah! The English? (All right they can drink but they are English- no offence Kafria/Squach you are honary Scots and would be if the thieving English hadn't moved the border further north to ensure England wasn't a totally bland looking place). Australians? (Well ok they can drink a bit too, but they do it in the sun, in hot weather instead of indoors in pubs with rain outside, which clearly isn't natural). No I need a fellow North European with close histroical ties and bloodlines with my own dear Scotshobbits- and thats you. So do stick around as much as possible. I'll bring herring {{{that always entices a Norwegan}}}

I've heard Scotshobbiton folk and folk from Skattykatzenfjord have always had close ties!

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:27 pm

Ringdrotten wrote:I heard that, Orwell Mad It appears there are computers here for us to use, so I'm just popping in to say hi Smile Won't be able to do it a lot, but I'll visit whenever I can Wink Have a nice trip, Eldo, and all the best to the rest of you as well Smile

In fairness to me, I didn't think you'd see my post, Ringdrotten, I mean, considering how busy this forum is, I thought you'd never have time to read ALL our intervening posts when you got back after six weeks away. Embarassed Actually, putting it that way, I almost feel you owe me an apology! Mad I mean, I was very unlucky, in the circumstances, to get get caught out...

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:10 pm

lol! Orwell. Caught red handed- once again, its just like with the Banks clan and the coal scuttle. Guitly as charged.

"Now, however, is time to hit the beach."- Eldo.

I don't know, travel all that way just to abuse some innocent sand. Rolling Eyes I thought a man as powerful as our Admin would striking out into the unknown sea, taming the reefs (I am not entirely clear on how one goes about this, but then I'm not an Admin)

"I've heard Scotshobbiton folk and folk from Skattykatzenfjord have always had close ties!" - Orwell

We have, and I am deeply proud of them and unashamed, those bloody Danish on the other hand if it wasn't for their bacon... Mad (Could be worse of course they could be Belgian. Yeah they make decent chocolate but do you really want to buy your chocolate of people who like to go into their city everyday and admire a small boy pissing? Ask yourself that? Shocked )

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by odo banks Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:23 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote: lol! Orwell. Caught red handed- once again, its just like with the Banks clan and the coal scuttle. Guitly as charged.

I might speak to Paul about this. Having just perused his "Wobbit" samples, I suspect he understands something of the financial and legal world, AND, therefore, civil litigation, Mr Tyrant! Mad

Respectable Hobbit of Needlehole

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:26 pm

And... yeah! Mad

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:00 pm

Wazzup forumland? Very Happy I'm on another holiday for a week or two; I figured it's much nicer to say so than leave for a while with no explanation- I hate people who do that!! Mad

I'm planning a Potter fest too- rereading all the books and rewatching all the films, I forgot how much I love the early films! Razz

Peace out! flower

Ally
Wannabe Beard

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:22 am

Ally wrote:Wazzup forumland? Very Happy I'm on another holiday for a week or two; I figured it's much nicer to say so than leave for a while with no explanation- I hate people who do that!! Mad

I'm planning a Potter fest too- rereading all the books and rewatching all the films, I forgot how much I love the early films! Razz

Peace out! flower

And Peace in too. Very Happy Holidays? Nice, aren't they! (Gives one time to Role Play in the West - sorta - even if no one else seems to be taking the time! Mad )

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:58 am

Well I hope you have a nice time then! Sadly I have been unable to persuade my parents to let me bring my computer (too big is the reason they cited Mad ) so I'm saying goodbye to it now (OH, it's so sad, we've been parted for so long, what a short reunion... Sad )

Holidays can be nice, that is true my friend....but family holidays are usually anything but nice! Wink

Ally
Wannabe Beard

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:39 pm

Apologise to a Banks? Not going to happen unless you stop mentioning the Danes Mad

Petty, I feel your pain. #1: There are no Scotshobbits around here to share a buckie with. #2: There is no buckie Sad Perhaps I should try to steal some from the officers, surely they must keep some in their lodgings.

PS: Have a nice trip, Eldo and Ally Smile

Out of town - Page 4 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by odo banks Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:37 pm

Ringdrotten wrote:Apologise to a Banks? Not going to happen unless you stop mentioning the Danes Mad

Now, Ringdrotten, what have those Danes ever done but brought civilization to your humble lives? You certainly don't appear to have learned any good manners from them. Mad

Respectable Hobbit of Needlehole

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:54 pm

"There is no buckie"- Ringdrotten

Shocked What kind of an army is that? Evil or Very Mad

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:37 am

Back, but tired. Razz I'll try to check out everything I missed on Forumshire, but I don't feel up to that right now. Laughing I hope you can survive in a buckie-less army, Ringdrotten, and I hope you survive your holiday, Ally! And thank you to everyone for the well-wishes. Smile
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:16 am

{{{{{Old sticky nose is back, Petty. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted}}}}}}

Welcome back, Eldo. I missed you! Very Happy

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:24 am

Just as well really- I was going to split a thread earlier and quite frankly didn't know my a*se from my elbow. So it stayed unspilt rather than me accidently deleting the blomming thing. I don't think social responsibility and buckie mix well really- at the least I need a mod newbie instruction manual.

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:45 am

Pettytyrant101 wrote:I don't think social responsibility and buckie mix well really

I confess I'd be surprised if they did. Shocked

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:48 am

Its an experiment i endevour often to try out. Sadly the buckie after a certain point renders me unable to log the results so no choice but to keep on trying.

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:52 am

Pettytyrant101 wrote:Its an experiment i endevour often to try out. Sadly the buckie after a certain point renders me unable to log the results so no choice but to keep on trying.

One cannot fault your Scientific Approach. Experiment is at the heart of progress.

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:55 am

If nothing else I pride myself on my dedication to the cause. Or that may be 'addiction to the cause', I'm not sure...

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum