Manwe Sulimo
halfwise
Eldorion
Amarië
Bluebottle
15 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Are you currently happy with the current democratic state of Forumshire and the relationship between the Adminship and prominent press organizations?

Commission: The state of Forumshire constitutional democracy - Page 4 Voting1020%Commission: The state of Forumshire constitutional democracy - Page 4 Voting10 20% 
[ 2 ]
Commission: The state of Forumshire constitutional democracy - Page 4 Voting100%Commission: The state of Forumshire constitutional democracy - Page 4 Voting10 0% 
[ 0 ]
Commission: The state of Forumshire constitutional democracy - Page 4 Voting100%Commission: The state of Forumshire constitutional democracy - Page 4 Voting10 0% 
[ 0 ]
Commission: The state of Forumshire constitutional democracy - Page 4 Voting1010%Commission: The state of Forumshire constitutional democracy - Page 4 Voting10 10% 
[ 1 ]
Commission: The state of Forumshire constitutional democracy - Page 4 Voting1070%Commission: The state of Forumshire constitutional democracy - Page 4 Voting10 70% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

Commission: The state of Forumshire constitutional democracy - Page 4 Empty Re: Commission: The state of Forumshire constitutional democracy

Post by Mrs Figg Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:43 pm

...or can we just rip article 50 up and forget the whole thing?
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Commission: The state of Forumshire constitutional democracy - Page 4 Empty Re: Commission: The state of Forumshire constitutional democracy

Post by Bluebottle Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:50 pm

Mrs Figg wrote:...or can we just rip article 50 up and forget the whole thing?

Wouldn't fix the issue of this commission, but sure

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:53 pm

Seeking a position in a Commission established to protect your democracy? Apply here:

Bluebottle wrote:The Commission considers.. this report might be in need of a rewrite.. scratch

The Commission might consider enlisting an additional member, or enlisting external assistance.

Tasks would include:

- Theoretical background work on the Forumshire political system.
- Drafting, rewriting reports.
- PR tasks.
- Other remedial tasks.

Payment: Unpaid civic duty. If you are particularly qualified the Commission might consider payment set by agreement.

Application deadline: (To be established at future date.)

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:28 am

I haven't voted yet Smile does "go with the flow" help ? Smile

Commission: The state of Forumshire constitutional democracy - Page 4 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Commission: The state of Forumshire constitutional democracy - Page 4 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:12 pm

Should we count that an official "application"? :brows:

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:58 pm

um, er...how many people have you got on that commission, Blue?

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:15 pm

Bluebottle wrote:The following people are hereby named to the committe to fulfill the membership requirements (4, four) as of the Forumshire Committe Statute, hereafter known as the committe: Ringdrotten, Ally, Bangail (absent members have been chosen to ensure neutrality of the commissions operation.)

Sofa

To be fair, Bangail did turn up for a bit. Nod Shrugging Thumbs Up

..but she seems to have wandered off again.. scratch study

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:44 pm

Is Ringo aware of his responsibilities? Or is he just the invited muscle?

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:37 pm

Haven't seen him at any of our meetings. Shrugging Yet, come to think of it, apart from Baingil's brief apparance.. I've hardly seen anyone at any of our meetings. scratch

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:19 pm

Isn't life in general better when nobody bothers to show up at meetings?

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:27 pm

IL show up if there's food laid on ? Smile

Commission: The state of Forumshire constitutional democracy - Page 4 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Shepherd Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:05 pm

I forgot what this commission was for...

Cleaning up the parks, or something?

"The earth was rushing past like a river or a sea below him. Trees and water, and green grass, hurried away beneath. A great roar of wild animals rose as they rushed over the Zoological Gardens, mixed with a chattering of monkeys and a screaming of birds; but it died away in a moment behind them. And now there was nothing but the roofs of houses, sweeping along like a great torrent of stones and rocks. Chimney-pots fell, and tiles flew from the roofs..."
Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd
The Honorable Lord Gets-Banned-a-lot of Forumshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:00 pm

In a sense perhaps. Certainly we've been responsible for the sale of a fair number of papers, if nothing else. scratch

https://www.hobbitmovieforum.com/t1366-your-new-look-news-of-the-pure-get-it-here#216233

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:01 pm

halfwise wrote:Isn't life in general better when nobody bothers to show up at meetings?

We'll... someone has to Shrugging

If not nothing would be done... there would be no.. progress.. Sofa

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:03 pm

azriel wrote:IL show up if there's food laid on ?  Smile

Well, I suppose we could add another member to the Commission. scratch

I will consult with any of my collegues, if present, and inform you of our decision. study

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:55 am

Commission: The state of Forumshire constitutional democracy - Page 4 Tenor

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:00 pm

Commission: The state of Forumshire constitutional democracy - Page 4 Peanut10

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:37 pm

You've got the job! Let me get back to you with further details in (good) time.

Commission: The state of Forumshire constitutional democracy - Page 4 Giphy

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:30 pm

are you referring to moi ?

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:43 pm

Az - you did say you'd show up if there was food.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:24 pm

I did didn't I Shocked oh...feck....

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:25 pm

azriel wrote:are you referring to moi ?

Couldn't you tell from the gif. Very Happy

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:58 pm

*gulp*, what do I have to do ? nothing strenuous ? I don't have to get up early do I ?
{{{ I was just after chocolate cake & a cheese scone ! }}}

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:37 pm

All you have to do is vote on the final report. (A yay or nay will do.)

You can also propose any changes you wish, and those will be voted on as well.

Apart from that, there is more basic tasks like public outreach and so on, but these are completely voluntary.

Welcome on board. Nod

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:14 pm

ok Smile I wont let it go to my head Smile

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4