The new Pure Publications back issues archive

+3
Pettytyrant101
azriel
Eldorion
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The new Pure Publications back issues archive - Page 3 Empty Re: The new Pure Publications back issues archive

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:35 am

{{Worked perfectly Eldo Thumbs Up - cheers pub }}}

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

The new Pure Publications back issues archive - Page 3 Empty Re: The new Pure Publications back issues archive

Post by Eldorion Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:35 am

Thumbs Up
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:55 pm

this is a great Erumas present. cheers santa I  haven't seen a lot of these before.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:26 pm

Eldorion wrote:
Bluebottle wrote:
Eldorion wrote:Issue no. 14

Masterful lol!

*bows*

The Diamond Banks account was really dumb ("North-Banks of Large Cleave" is a really lame pun on a really obscure reference) but I had fun with it during that election cycle. Laughing

Wha.. the forumshire executive and press cooperating in sinking a political rival Shocked I think I might have to establish a commission to look into the helth of forumshire's constitutional democracy Razz

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:27 pm

Thanks Eldo and Petty! I missed most of these back in the days when I was trying to block all images for bandwidth reasons, however I see many of my vegetables are featured prominently (and possibly scurrilously. Suspect ) I'll be reviewing these with my attorney and getting back to you. Twisted Evil

The new Pure Publications back issues archive - Page 3 1280px-Male_kodiak_bear_face  The new Pure Publications back issues archive - Page 3 UJpDi The new Pure Publications back issues archive - Page 3 Mumbea10
David H
David H
Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:52 pm

{{{Pure Publication follows a policy of 'Fair use' if they use something that's fair enough according to them! Nod }}}

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:56 pm

Yes, true, there is also a copyright infringment angle, didn't think of that. Thanks. Very Happy

The Committe would welcome your statement on behalf of said press conglomerate. Nod

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3