azriel
Ringdrotten
Norc
Mrs Figg
Forest Shepherd
17 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Just...................whatever [7] - Page 3 Empty Re: Just...................whatever [7]

Post by halfwise Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:24 am

Either it was too much computer talk, or the constant slights that come from supporting a political figure everyone else is dragging through the mud. Would hurt even if you've stopped supporting him I think.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Just...................whatever [7] - Page 3 Empty Re: Just...................whatever [7]

Post by Mrs Figg Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:44 am

that political figure is responsible for a lot a bad vibes and I am sorry.  No

come back Bungo, I know you are pissed off and that's understandable but we are all the same people you knew before this wretched election, don't let it sour our friendship, and by that I mean that I have affection for you although I have never met you. and I am sorry if I have been a prat. I am a prat a lot. No I suck.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Shepherd Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:09 am

...Well that's a bummer. I'm glad I've thoroughly avoided the politics section of the forum.

I had a crap day today. I got up with ambitions, wussed-out through indecision, and spent most of the day on my computer wasting time. I miss having people invite me places.

"The earth was rushing past like a river or a sea below him. Trees and water, and green grass, hurried away beneath. A great roar of wild animals rose as they rushed over the Zoological Gardens, mixed with a chattering of monkeys and a screaming of birds; but it died away in a moment behind them. And now there was nothing but the roofs of houses, sweeping along like a great torrent of stones and rocks. Chimney-pots fell, and tiles flew from the roofs..."
Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd
The Honorable Lord Gets-Banned-a-lot of Forumshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:07 pm

{{Bungo!! No!! Cease and desist laddie! And do please get yer arse back here- politics is politics, friendship (even the internet kind) counts if you have spent anything you consider quality time with that person- and Ive spent that on this forum with you here. So fuck politics (neither of them in reality will probably be able to get much done anyway- and dear Eru America has to be able to come with a better two options next time out surely?) So stay where you are, no-one cares if you happen to have to different political views on this form the majority on here, so what that's what good about the world, besides politicians screw us plebs up often enough when there is no choice in the matter for us, dont let them screw this up too when there is still choice!
Besides means we would have to have another election for Mayor- and dont think anyone is in the mood for another election!}}

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:09 pm

i think the politics section is gonna be really fun tonight thoguh.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:32 pm

I forgot that Bungo is an idealistic young person, I forgot Bungo and how he feels because all I could see was the dark shadow of Trump, and that is my fault and I am sorry for that. not sorry that I hate Trump, but I am sorry that I ignored the Bungo's views. that's what this damned election has done, its pitted friends against friends, families against families, its horrible. its the same with brexit, but large.

I was watching Trump last night and he was standing on a podium with a baseball cap on, his face was shadowed in darkness and all I could see was this anus-like mouth spouting hatred. I am scared when I think of Trump. But I am sorry that I cant see the other side of the coin, or rather tolerate it and that is all part of the poison. not saying Hillary is a saint either, she isn't that great either, but I don't find her spooky.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:49 pm

Don't just blame yourself, we were all piling on Trump. But remember Bungo first supported Bernie Sanders until he appeared unrealistic; the switch to Trump meant he was looking for somebody to blow the system apart, not that he supported his views.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:55 pm

Well, I'm hoping Bungs just feels a bit stressed maybe ? & that he will be back to the flock that is Forumshire very very soon ! Nod We are a clan now, we all miss whoever is not here & I think we all feel protective with our friends ! Wave

Just...................whatever [7] - Page 3 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Just...................whatever [7] - Page 3 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:07 pm

Well, I've certainly lambasted Donald Trump, first as a politician and presidential candidate, and I've probably aired my skepticism of him as a human being as well. But that skepticism, outside him running for Public Office, is neither really my business, nor my problem. I have however never meant to lambast his supporters for being his supporters, and in particular not Bungo. That is the simple truth of it. (Now I probably couldn't imagine falling out With someone over politics, for to my mind even people who purportedly agree on stuff seem to be able to violently disagree on just about anyhting as well. It's all too ridiculous to me.)

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:13 pm

{{Thats what I hope too Azriel- oh and Bungo if you are reading this and think you may want to come back, but feel in anyway awkward or silly doing so after saying you were done - dont fret that bit at all, its a forgive and forget place on all sides cheers 'cause I've been there done that and got the t-shirt, and so has Figg's except she has more t-shirts than me! Very Happy  So whatever is troubling you once you feel right come back to the fold and be welcomed back as our ever popular Mayor Nod  

Blue-I reckon the old adage is true that no matter where people are from they will nearly always find they have more in common than they have different. Its just the nature of us all being the same species. Bungo's a good example, on an issue he finds he is on the side of the argument a majority here are not- thats never fun (well, unless your me of course Twisted Evil ) but I mean for normal folk. But if you take the forum overall and everywhere Bungo has posted we all clearly have far more in common than we have in difference. And having one big difference, especially over politics, is not worth jettisoning the rest for, or to use another old adage you don't throw the baby out with the bath water! }}}}}}

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:18 pm

You don't throw the baby out with the stork, as Jack Aubrey would say. Very Happy

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:13 pm

yeah I have done my fair share of 'leaving' Embarassed its not easy coming back feeling like a prize turnip. Mad but after a period of cooling down and reflecting my feet always follow the path to forumshire. some people don't come back however, and it always leaves a sadness in my heart. I miss them all.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:37 pm

I've dramatically slammed the door as well. Petty does take the cake, since he's not even officially back yet for Reasons unknown. Laughing

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:52 pm

I'm itching to know what this "Reason" is............?

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:29 pm

I've never intentionally "left" but I've accidentally wondered off and gotten lost a few times. Does that count? scratch

Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancebloke Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:03 pm

I feel being enigmatic is the best approach. If life gets busy or a thread gets or your nerves... disappear for a while.and come back when you are ready.

But then people tend not to notice when I bugger off unless it is for a long time!
Lancebloke
Lancebloke
Tamer and master of Large Metallic Fell Beasts

http://www.lancebloke.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:01 am

we do notice.

About the Ribena Rage, I imagine you turn purple instead of green?.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:42 am

{{There is always that tricky period where you dont want to say anything incase the person is just busy, or has some pressing RL matter taking up their time, or just needs a short break for a while- but rest assured Lance we do notice when you stray for too long!}}}

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:22 am

Nod

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by malickfan Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:18 pm

Just...................whatever [7] - Page 3 Recsge078fwx

Well, that was worth the wait wasn't it  Suspect

I think what comes out of a pig's rear end is more akin to what Peejers has given us-Azriel 20/9/2014
malickfan
malickfan
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:26 am

With all this despondence I'm feeling in a Christmas mood. We've had Halloween, Bonfire Night now, its time to sparkle the Tree & put up paperchains Smile Its the decorating bit I love Smile fairy lights, perfumed candles, dim the lights & enjoy Smile All we need is a sprinkle of snow Christmas Eve Smile

Just...................whatever [7] - Page 3 Bear%20pups%20snow_zpsjwvgslvm

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:41 am

cute little guys I love you

Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:23 pm

azriel wrote:With all this despondence I'm feeling in a Christmas mood. We've had Halloween, Bonfire Night now, its time to sparkle the Tree & put up paperchains Smile Its the decorating bit I love Smile fairy lights, perfumed candles, dim the lights & enjoy Smile All we need is a sprinkle of snow Christmas Eve Smile

Just...................whatever [7] - Page 3 Bear%20pups%20snow_zpsjwvgslvm

It's hard to believe that's not animated. Smile

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:00 pm

( blonde moment coming up ) ........................................

I thought it was real Laughing

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:09 pm

Oh it may well be real, I just can't tell!

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum