azriel
Ringdrotten
Norc
Mrs Figg
Forest Shepherd
17 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Just...................whatever [7] - Page 21 Empty Re: Just...................whatever [7]

Post by Forest Shepherd Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:46 am

To smoke with?

Is that the Italian win in 2006 Azriel? Looks like a lovely trip anyway. In 2006 I think I was visiting Isla Mujeres in Mexico.

"The earth was rushing past like a river or a sea below him. Trees and water, and green grass, hurried away beneath. A great roar of wild animals rose as they rushed over the Zoological Gardens, mixed with a chattering of monkeys and a screaming of birds; but it died away in a moment behind them. And now there was nothing but the roofs of houses, sweeping along like a great torrent of stones and rocks. Chimney-pots fell, and tiles flew from the roofs..."
Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd
The Honorable Lord Gets-Banned-a-lot of Forumshire

Back to top Go down

Just...................whatever [7] - Page 21 Empty Re: Just...................whatever [7]

Post by azriel Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:17 pm

Pretty sure it might have been Forest tho, age seems to have caught up with me, them little grey cells are greyer these days Very Happy

Just...................whatever [7] - Page 21 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Just...................whatever [7] - Page 21 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by leelee Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:27 am

Tomorrow is Canada Day and we will be 150 years old, young really.
I have been getting ready for a week. Homemade pizzas, cakes, cookies to bake and freeze. Hamburgers, salads galore, flatbreads and dips, homemade iced teas, all kinds etc.orgsnic GMO free everything including taboulah and couscous

But I am not hungry and won't be.
I found out Hasia has to have twoore spine surgeries because she is growing and the new surgery pioneered by Dr Mianji uses tethers and donated spine discs and rope which must be lengthened, etc. And she can't twist her body until then
She can't even brush her teeth, I have to , until September in case any blood goes into her digestive system and affects her spine.At least she can do her Tai Chi
She cannot bend further than her knees so far. I can easily touch the floor with the flat of my hands.How I wish I could wave a magic wand and make everything better.
Bless you all, you are so dear, your comments so soothing and so funny.
leelee
leelee
Free-est Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:54 am

we will be 150 years old- leelee

{{I've drunk whisky older than that! drunken Have a great Canada Day you and Hasia, Leelee. You two certainly deserve a day of fun and entertainment and to forget your worries as much as possible. Nod }}

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:38 am

That child is the toughest child Ive heard of so far. In my darkest moments Id like half the vivacity a child has. I admire their innocence & acceptance where all I do is moan. Enjoy Canada Day as best as you can !! Don't let the groans over take the smiles ! Smiles go on & on, they are so infectious, they bring out the fun in everyone, makes you feel whole & good Very Happy

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:11 pm

{{ So I have had a crabbit inducing work day, dealing with crabbit folk who make me even more crabbit! Mad Finally I escape and am fully prepared to spend my evening indulging in my crabbit mood! Twisted Evil
Then I get home and instead of being crabbt I get fed- this was just the appetizer in what turned out to be a three course meal.

Just...................whatever [7] - Page 21 19758438_10209902202899677_1578419258_n_zpslbk31idq

I ask you how am I supposed to sustain my crabbit under these conditions?!!! Mad
ps I am dead amn't I? I must be- my crabbit balance with life is no way in this much surplus as to deserve any of this! }}}

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:15 pm

I'm happy for you, Petty! Very Happy I just hope you don't suffer from crabbit deficiency; if you start feeling fatigued or lightheaded perhaps a rewatch of BOFA will serve as a suitable crabbit supplement? Razz
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:22 pm

Awwwww!

You can settle for part time crabbitness. We won't tell anybody. ❤

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:40 pm

I might know what will bring the stress levels back up.....
The WHOLE 3 films of The Hobbit, Loud proud & in full vivid colour, no breaks mind. Smile

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:04 am

{{Now, no need for that sort of talk!! Shocked I need a crabbit balance not a bloody crabbit Armageddon Evil or Very Mad }}}}

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:45 pm

that looks good Petty. Have you tried parma ham and melon too, its nice.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:15 am

{Am I allowed that? On a day with an 's' in it and in a summer month before 12pm? I get confused!!! Mad }}}}

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by leelee Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:18 am

Pettytyrant101 wrote:we will be 150 years old- leelee

{{I've drunk whisky older than that! drunken Have a great Canada Day you and Hasia, Leelee. You two certainly deserve a day of fun and entertainment and to forget your worries as much as possible. Nod }}
Petty, you are a huge reason we come here. We love you and your kindness so much
We ended up having a very nice day. It started off dreadful. Hasia was having side affects from the surgery. Everything hurt and secretly frightened me. They said she could go blind, suffer paralysis, so many things Trav was so stressed he blamed me for everthing Clayton Ashley tried to soothe her. I tried not to think of the two more spinal surgeries coming because she is still growing. But once they put on their new moose and bear and wolf tshirts and wore their Canada flag accessories they were right as rain And I wasnt hungry though they ate a ton And I dressed normal
I would rather be poked in the eye than wear that stuff but they looked ador able, like all our beer drinking barbqueing crazy Canuk neighbors. Embarassed
It is beyond hot and the dreaded fires have started. We couldnt see Silver Star mountain Castle Swan Lake or even turtle mountain. We might have to evacuate I pray not I wish it was autumn You dont happen to have room in your closet do you Halvsie?
leelee
leelee
Free-est Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:24 pm

There's a sofa bed. I'd have to mop up a bit before having visitors, but always welcome.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:48 pm

Oh gawd. I'm lucky, I have nothing ecological to fear were I live. Its very temperate here. No landslides, earthquakes, tsunami's, volcanic eruptions, tidal waves, monsoons, draught to the point of extinction, no forest fires, meteor strikes, tornado's, nope, its very calm here. The most Ive seen is a sea spout out along the coast.

Just...................whatever [7] - Page 21 Great_10

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:19 pm

Those aren't SHARKNADOs by any chance, are they Az? Suspect

Just...................whatever [7] - Page 21 Sharknado-3-monument

Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:23 pm

Ha ha Smile With all that fish falling out the sky can you imagine the size of the chips Very Happy

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by leelee Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

halfwise wrote:There's a sofa bed.  I'd have to mop up a bit before having visitors, but always welcome.

If I hear we have to evacuate, well be there on the next plane Thankyou from our singed hearts :hug:
leelee
leelee
Free-est Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:30 am

With all that fish falling out the sky can you imagine the size of the chips- Azriel

{{That's such a British response to an Armageddon of tornadoes and sharks- 'get the fryer on love and fetch me the chips!' }}}

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:06 am

Nod Yes, we always look on the bright side ...... or the profitable side....Smile

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:30 am

Just...................whatever [7] - Page 21 17796752_1567252153286338_8826359081410919287_n

Man worships an imaginary god and slaughters the nature, but he doesn't realize that the god he worships is the nature that he slaughters.

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancebloke Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:06 pm

Sad

That sounds like a terrible life ending in a terrible death.
Lancebloke
Lancebloke
Tamer and master of Large Metallic Fell Beasts

http://www.lancebloke.com

Back to top Go down

Post by malickfan Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:00 pm

Went up to Somerset a couple of weeks ago and stocked up on scrumpy cider (amongst other things), decided to finish off the last lot last night (the draught stuff dosen't keep very long once you open it), I thought roughly 1 and 3/4 litres (plus another bottle) didn't sound like alot (roughly 4 pints I guess) but judging by the hangover I had this morning it was Embarassed Laughing

6% strength my arse, I've drunk twice that before in one session (though not in several years, I hardly ever drink more than two or three drinks it's more about the taste/relaxation aspect for me than getting drunk, I always get shitty hangovers these days) and felt more or less ok (well as far as hangovers go). That proper cider is really nice stuff, but also pretty lethal if you aren't used to it, maybe I'm just getting old Laughing No

Well, that was worth the wait wasn't it  Suspect

I think what comes out of a pig's rear end is more akin to what Peejers has given us-Azriel 20/9/2014
malickfan
malickfan
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:32 pm

That poor elephant reduced me to sickening tears. My stomach lurched over. Why!! When are humans gonna treat our fellow creatures with dignity, honour, love & respect ??

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:58 pm

that's absolutely heartbreaking. elephants are such beautiful creatures, whoever did this is going to get the karmic justice they deserve. those eyes are going to haunt me forever. it looks betrayed.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum