azriel
Ringdrotten
Norc
Mrs Figg
Forest Shepherd
17 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Just...................whatever [7] - Page 10 Empty Re: Just...................whatever [7]

Post by Norc Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:35 pm

halfwise wrote:Hipsters use gmail.
ok.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Just...................whatever [7] - Page 10 Empty Re: Just...................whatever [7]

Post by Norc Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:36 pm

gmail is good shit though, easy!
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:04 pm

azriel wrote:This is, I think, quite an astonishing story. And, of course, with all animal stories its got its sad bit....

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/never-before-seen-photos-of-english-village-which-adopted-a-gorilla-that-went-to-school-and-drank-cider-with-locals/ar-AAmdDMm?li=AAaeUIW&ocid=spartandhp

Holy Crap! I could go visit him (he's displayed in the American Museum of Natural History here in NYC) but it would feel ghoulish after that story.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:06 pm

Good to see you again Norc! Wave  Your hipster vibe is welcome here anytime. Saucy Wink

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:58 pm

Just...................whatever [7] - Page 10 2_ears10

I cant make my mind up about this ? Smile Fotoshop or not ? Smile

Just...................whatever [7] - Page 10 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Just...................whatever [7] - Page 10 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:27 pm

{{I really cant tell, I have seen cases of animals with a double set of ears as a birth defect so could well be legit. I am tempted to say this one is fake however just based on the completely different ear shape of the second set and form the slightly suspicious colour change between the lower and upper forehead area }}}

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:41 pm

Gawd knows Smile There is a cat round where I am that has 6 toes on each paw, looks soooo weird ! Smile

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:36 pm

Around here we call them 'ship cats'.

Had one of those living (stray/runaway) living at grandma's lill farm. Pitch black, yellow eyes and broad paws with one extra 'thumb' on each paw. She looked so cool! I love you

I think double ear kitty is photoshoped too. Neither set of ears seem to be in the right place.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:43 pm

this cat is real. it's a defect like having an extra toe. rare, but occurs. i think perhaps these cats are deaf, not sure. but like cats with one blue and one brown/green eye tend to be deaf on the side of the blue eye. ofcourse the ears aren't similar, it's a mutation. but it is real.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:02 pm

Just...................whatever [7] - Page 10 Animal10

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:04 pm

Just...................whatever [7] - Page 10 Ironic10

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:43 pm

Laughing

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:49 pm

You know it Smile

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:11 pm

Laughing
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:31 am

{{{Love these- 17th century illustrations of what humans might look like had they come from different animal roots }}

Just...................whatever [7] - Page 10 Gdgdh_zpsgp8hsauc

http://www.thevintagenews.com/2016/06/30/humans-evolved-owl-raccoon-17th-century-french-artists-portraits-will-give-answer-2/

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:59 am

That's not far from the truth. Ive seen some funny looking people about. And don't they say "do owners look like their pets ?" Very Happy

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Shepherd Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:40 pm

Charles Le Brun is the French artist.

"The earth was rushing past like a river or a sea below him. Trees and water, and green grass, hurried away beneath. A great roar of wild animals rose as they rushed over the Zoological Gardens, mixed with a chattering of monkeys and a screaming of birds; but it died away in a moment behind them. And now there was nothing but the roofs of houses, sweeping along like a great torrent of stones and rocks. Chimney-pots fell, and tiles flew from the roofs..."
Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd
The Honorable Lord Gets-Banned-a-lot of Forumshire

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:06 pm

This tickled me when I read it Very Happy

"When a husband and a wife fall out of love, the logical next step is divorce. But when one husband thought he could pull a fast one on his wife, the tide changed quickly when he read her reply…
Read their two letters below and see how she won in the end!
“Dear wife,
“I’m writing you this letter to tell you that I’m leaving you forever. I’ve been a good man to you for seven years, but I have nothing to show for it. These last two weeks have been hell. And then your boss called to tell me that you quit your job today… ugh, that was the last straw!
“Last week, you came home and didn’t even notice I had a new haircut, I had cooked your favorite meal and even wore a brand new pair of silk boxers. You ate quickly in just two minutes and went straight to sleep after watching all of your soaps.
“You don’t tell me you love me anymore; you don’t want sex. Whatever the reason, later for you… I’m gone!
“Your EX-husband,
“P.S. Don’t try to find me. Your sister and I are moving away to West Virginia together! Have a great life!”
…A few days later, he received this letter in the mail…
“Dear ex-husband,
“Nothing has made my day more than receiving your letter. In the hellish seven years that we have been married, a good man is a far cry form what you’ve been. I watch soaps so much because they drown out your constant whining. Too bad that it doesn’t work.
“I DID notice when you got a hair cut last week, but the first thing that came to mind was “You look like a girl!” Since my mother raised me not to say anything if you can’t say something nice, I didn’t comment.
“And when you cooked my favorite meal, you must have gotten me confused with MY SISTER, because I stopped eating pork seven years ago. About those new silk boxers: I turned away from you because the $49.99 price tag was still on them, and I prayed it was a coincidence that my sister had just borrowed $50 from me that morning.
“After all of this, I still loved you and felt we could work it out. So when I hit the lotto for $10 million, I quit my job and bought us two tickets to Jamaica. But when I got home you were gone and all I found was your lousy letter.
“Everything happens for a reason, I guess. I hope you have the fulfilling life you always wanted. My lawyer said that the letter you wrote ensures you won’t get a dime from me. So, take care.
“Signed,
“Your EX-wife, rich as hell and free!”
Laughing

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by malickfan Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:31 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote:{{{Love these- 17th century illustrations of what humans might look like had they come from different animal roots }}

Just...................whatever [7] - Page 10 Gdgdh_zpsgp8hsauc

http://www.thevintagenews.com/2016/06/30/humans-evolved-owl-raccoon-17th-century-french-artists-portraits-will-give-answer-2/

The owl guy reminds me of Joe Wilkinson off Eight Out Of Ten Cats does Countdown Laughing

Well, that was worth the wait wasn't it  Suspect

I think what comes out of a pig's rear end is more akin to what Peejers has given us-Azriel 20/9/2014
malickfan
malickfan
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:38 pm

The owl guy reminds me of Joe Wilkinson off Eight Out Of Ten Cats does Countdown- Malick

{{ Yes! Thats who he reminded me of!!! Good spot Malick Laughing }}}

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:52 pm

Just....weird but, its a bit hypnotic..

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:35 pm

I was watching "Question Time" last night, BBC1, David Dimbleby, At Torquay. That's your neck of the woods isn't it Malick ?? or at least within spitting distance ? If you had a car or went by train ? Anyway. It got SO heated with the panel all arguing at once I had to switch over, "Newsnight" I think. Even Dimbleybum had a difficult job constraining them. I sorta like Anne Widdecombe but, my gawd, she chirped in whenever & the rest of the mob followed suit Smile

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:02 pm

{{{Yeah it was a bit of a rowdy shouty mess a lot of the time. I prefer This Week thats on afterwards Nod }}}

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:11 pm

you know Google Earth? well has anyone invented a set of virtual beer goggles that let you wander down a road as if you were really there? Instead of using the little yellow man, you could put on the virtual headpiece and go anywhere in the world. it would be fantastic. and in theory all the hard work with satellites has already been done.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by malickfan Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:43 pm

azriel wrote:I was watching "Question Time" last night, BBC1, David Dimbleby, At Torquay. That's your neck of the woods isn't it Malick ?? or at least within spitting distance ? If you had a car or went by train ? Anyway. It got SO heated with the panel all arguing at once I had to switch over, "Newsnight" I think. Even Dimbleybum had a difficult job constraining them. I sorta like Anne Widdecombe but, my gawd, she chirped in whenever & the rest of the mob followed suit Smile

Ha ha no, I'm down near Fareham, Hamsphire so about 3 hours from Torquay by Car (I don't drive), maybe 6 or 7 by Train.

I don't watch Question Time very much, as I usually get confused or angered by some of the nonsense shouted about by the public and panelists.

Well, that was worth the wait wasn't it  Suspect

I think what comes out of a pig's rear end is more akin to what Peejers has given us-Azriel 20/9/2014
malickfan
malickfan
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum