Mrs Figg
Pettytyrant101
halfwise
Eldorion
malickfan
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Hobbit: A Chapter by Chapter readthrough, Chapter One: An Unexpected Party - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hobbit: A Chapter by Chapter readthrough, Chapter One: An Unexpected Party

Post by halfwise Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:14 pm

Well, if anything like the first chapter a year of study is warranted.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

The Hobbit: A Chapter by Chapter readthrough, Chapter One: An Unexpected Party - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hobbit: A Chapter by Chapter readthrough, Chapter One: An Unexpected Party

Post by Eru Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:53 am

This thread has been blessed by Eru.

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Manwe Sulimo Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:53 am

Eru wrote:This thread has been blessed by Eru.

Praise be!
Manwe Sulimo
Manwe Sulimo
Lucky Number

Back to top Go down

Post by malickfan Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:27 pm

malickfan wrote:I might start making notes for the next chapter soon if anyone is still interested

Hmm...any takers? Just under Two years counts as soon(ish) right...?

Well, that was worth the wait wasn't it  Suspect

I think what comes out of a pig's rear end is more akin to what Peejers has given us-Azriel 20/9/2014
malickfan
malickfan
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by malickfan Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:28 pm

Though I still think a scene by scene rant though of the film trilogy would be just as much fun...

I think what comes out of a pig's rear end is more akin to what Peejers has given us-Azriel 20/9/2014
malickfan
malickfan
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:03 am

{{I'm up for either! Very Happy }}

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldy Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:04 am

I can't promise that I'll have any commentary to add (having as much as I did during the original go around is especially questionable Laughing) but I would like to see this happen and might be able to pop in.
Eldy
Eldy
Loremistress Emerita

Back to top Go down

Post by malickfan Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:15 am

Eldy wrote:I can't promise that I'll have any commentary to add (having as much as I did during the original go around is especially questionable Laughing) but I would like to see this happen and might be able to pop in.

And I can't promise I will ever get round to starting this up again Laughing Razz but it would be fun...

malickfan
malickfan
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Thu May 07, 2020 9:06 pm

{{ Andy Serkis is doing alive online reading of The Hobbit for charity. Starts tomorrow (8th) }}

https://www.gofundme.com/f/thehobbitathoncovid19appeal?fbclid=IwAR12gOjrnTX90aT0Jemq9ibMENOlYVoXmhUcODuZzzF9zC3rvK10SPegR_Y

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Fri May 08, 2020 2:48 pm

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:45 pm

{ Sadly says its private Chris. }}

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3