halfwise
bungobaggins
Eldorion
Pettytyrant101
Norc
19 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Just...................whatever [6] - Page 38 Empty Re: Just...................whatever [6]

Post by malickfan Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:07 pm

http://www.mirror.co.uk/science/campaigners-call-nasa-fire-condoms-8939505

:facepalm:

Well, that was worth the wait wasn't it  Suspect

I think what comes out of a pig's rear end is more akin to what Peejers has given us-Azriel 20/9/2014
malickfan
malickfan
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Just...................whatever [6] - Page 38 Empty Re: Just...................whatever [6]

Post by halfwise Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:24 pm

That's called creative advertising.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:45 pm

Just...................whatever [6] - Page 38 GkM65Ol

That sex must be ... out of this world.

{{{*ducks rotten fruit*}}}
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:47 pm

I think we have plenty of weird looking alien like people here on Earth that had parents (?) that should have used condoms Smile

Just...................whatever [6] - Page 38 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Just...................whatever [6] - Page 38 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:06 am

I think the most brilliant concept of the Men In Black movies is that aliens are living among us right in the open, we just don't see the obvious.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:58 pm

halfwise wrote:I think the most brilliant concept of the Men In Black movies is that aliens are living among us right in the open, we just don't see the obvious.

ha ha like that would ever happen! Laughing

scratch hang on.....

Idea shit!

why does Petty have glow in the dark thrutchingtueckle? how do his Buckie Beer Goggles see through reinforced concrete off licence walls?

alien

What a Face oh dear
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:59 am

{{{{{Scotshobbit inventiveness Figg- nothing alien about any of it, at all, definitely not, nothing to see here, move along! drunken }}}

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancebloke Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:04 am

There is a difference between alien and just excessively mouldy Figgs.
Lancebloke
Lancebloke
Tamer and master of Large Metallic Fell Beasts

http://www.lancebloke.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:33 pm

Neutral  I guess, but what kind of alien mould? No dem spores. pale
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:23 pm

{{{Dunno what it is, but in an emergency you can eat it! Twisted Evil }}}}

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by malickfan Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:33 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote:{{{Dunno what it is, but in an emergency you can eat it! Twisted Evil }}}}

That's the reasoning behind every chippy north of the midlands Laughing

Still want to try a deep fried mars bar...

I think what comes out of a pig's rear end is more akin to what Peejers has given us-Azriel 20/9/2014
malickfan
malickfan
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:56 pm

https://www.facebook.com/InsaneVids/videos/468281553360762/

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:27 pm

Still want to try a deep fried mars bar... - Malick

{{{ I cannot hand on my heart in all honesty fully recommend the experience. The taste is surprisingly weird and quite tasty, its a nice combination between the crispy outer batter and the melted chocolate interior.
The problem lies in the caramel, not only can it be fearfully hot, but worse it will coat the entire roof of your mouth like sticky tar, and even an irn bru/buckie combo wont wash it off. Mad Its not a pleasant sensation, especially not if as mentioned its also piping hot. No

If I may suggest go for something else, a healthier option, like a deep fried bounty bar. That ones a really weird taste sensation Twisted Evil }}}

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by malickfan Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:07 pm

Remembered why I don't get drunk very often, it wasn't a good idea to mix cider and ale No

I hate hangovers, especially when I didn't even drunk that much, I'm only 24 but I swear I can't handle alcohol like I used to...

malickfan
malickfan
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:31 pm

{{You need a hair o' the dug that bit yi Malick- soon sort you out. Nod Or failing that down a bottle of irn bru (chilled and ideally from the glass bottle) that works too }}}

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:55 pm

cider. No it turns my stomach into one giant broiling acid reflux with vomit smelling gaseous eruptions. or it did, haven't touched the stuff for 30 years.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by malickfan Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:47 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote:{{You need a hair o' the dug that bit yi Malick- soon sort you out.  Nod  Or failing that down a bottle of irn bru (chilled and ideally from the glass bottle) that works too }}}

Nah, went for a long walk and had some greasy food to soak it up, I never drink two days in a row, I definitely can't drink like I used to, as a teenager seven pints and a few shots was no problem, now I can barely drink four, I haven't been properly drunk in nearly three years and I find the hangovers harder to shake off (on the infrequent occasions I do drink it's because I like the taste not enjoy the effects), coupled with my receeding hairline and how annoying I find small children I think I'm hitting middle age about twenty years early Laughing

malickfan
malickfan
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by malickfan Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:50 pm

Mrs Figg wrote:cider. No it turns my stomach into one giant broiling acid reflux with vomit smelling gaseous eruptions. or it did, haven't touched the stuff for 30 years.

For me it depends on the cider, not a fan of Strongbow, Koppaberg or any of that fruity fizzy crap, but I enjoy a good pint of Thatchers or sweet Somerset Scrumpy, I'm not really a social/binge drinker I just enjoy the odd drink now and again, but yeah the vomity eruptions thing does happen sometimes...

malickfan
malickfan
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:55 pm

{{Ah Strongbow! As teenagers we used to chip in and by a bottle of 2l strongbow and four cans of tennants lager- drink a third of the cider between us then pour in a can of lager, drink a third of that- add the next can and so on till you ran out and fell over, got in a fight or got arrested- whichever happened first. Happy youthful days. Very Happy  drunken }}}

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by malickfan Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:12 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote:{{Ah Strongbow! As teenagers we used to chip in and by a bottle of 2l strongbow and four cans of tennants lager- drink a third of the cider between us then pour in a can of lager, drink a third of that- add the next can and so on till you ran out and fell over, got in a fight or got arrested- whichever happened first. Happy youthful days. Very Happy  drunken }}}

Laughing Very Happy

malickfan
malickfan
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:26 pm

I watched this with the sound off......made me laugh....Smile

https://www.facebook.com/MrStevieRiks/videos/10153211402962057/

Awh Malick Smile " coupled with my receeding hairline and how annoying I find small children "............... same ! Smile

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:18 pm

https://www.facebook.com/874781475937572/videos/1072127142869670/

I think I can find an answer to most of these pics & none of them have a happy ending Smile

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:46 am

I just looked at my avatar & noticed Ive been at this looney farm 4 chuffing years ? I'm surprised, I cant believe its been that long. Not that I'm complaining ! oh no, Ive loved every minute here & still do sunny

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:07 am

wait what?? didn't you just join.. omg how long have i been here???
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:09 pm

You came over from Bree at least 5 years ago, though that doesn't seem right by my chronology.

Lessee, I joined the old forum 8 years ago, then I was out for nearly a year and found this one ... wait, only a bit less than 5 years ago? Was I on the old one two years or did I join it a year later than I thought? scratch

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum