halfwise
bungobaggins
Eldorion
Pettytyrant101
Norc
19 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Just...................whatever [6] - Page 37 Empty Re: Just...................whatever [6]

Post by halfwise Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:47 pm

bungo got it right.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Just...................whatever [6] - Page 37 Empty Re: Just...................whatever [6]

Post by bungobaggins Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:42 am

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/13/well/eat/how-the-sugar-industry-shifted-blame-to-fat.html

Please do not drink pop. In the past two years I've probably had a total of about ten sodas. My coworkers drink pop everyday, and let's just say they're not in the best shape. Drink lots of water. Something I've been on for a few weeks now is to reduce carb intake and increase the amount of protein I get everyday, along with snacking primarily on fruits and vegetables.

{{{I've also dramatically decreased my alcohol consumption. pale }}}

bungobaggins
Eternal Mayor in The Halls of Mandos

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:05 pm

Hi Bungo Smile I think youre right about the fizzy pop, Its too addictive ! they cram it full of sugar & the rest is crap that you have no idea what it is. My son drinks gallons of water now & he says he feels a lot better. He used to guzzle down bottle after bottle of Dr Pepper & if he didnt have his quota for the day he got all snippy & grouchy.

Just...................whatever [6] - Page 37 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Just...................whatever [6] - Page 37 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:40 pm

pop rots your teeth and makes you fat so its best to avoid at all costs.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:58 pm

azriel wrote:Hi Bungo Smile I think youre right about the fizzy pop, Its too addictive ! they cram it full of sugar & the rest is crap that you have no idea what it is. My son drinks gallons of water now & he says he feels a lot better. He used to guzzle down bottle after bottle of Dr Pepper & if he didnt have his quota for the day he got all snippy & grouchy.

Hi Az. Wave

That's good to hear your son beat his pop addiction. It sucks that they pack so much stuff with sugar and high fructose corn syrup. HFCS seems to be in almost everything processed that isn't certified organic.

bungobaggins

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:04 pm

{{{I get all my sugars from buckie Nod drunken }}}}

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:20 pm

https://www.facebook.com/entomologando/videos/1363242347038096/

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:26 pm

{{{If there is a God he loves insect more than anything, and beetles most of all! (Though that cool thing looks more crickety to me)}}

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:39 pm

I like the way it says "can you see the orthopteran Smile Er yeah ! its the thing moving !! Smile

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancebloke Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:59 pm

What if the transporters in Star Trek don't actually transport the whole person. What if all this time the thing that reappears is an exact copy... but really the original never comes back?

I am sure they have dealt with that topic a few times on the show (like with Rikers twin) but what if both of them weren't real and original Riker ceased to exist years before.

Like you going to bed one night and never waking up, but someone who is exactly like you wakes up instead....

......Train is taking a long time.
Lancebloke
Lancebloke
Tamer and master of Large Metallic Fell Beasts

http://www.lancebloke.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:08 pm

Razz nothing like a good old staring out of the window musing on deep shit moment.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:15 pm

Lancebloke wrote:

Like you going to bed one night and never waking up, but someone who is exactly like you wakes up instead....

That happens to me all the time Mad

Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:58 pm

Laughing

Lance, I think you need to see the movie "The Prestige". The premise is energetically impossible, but takes your ruminations to a pretty creepy extreme.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:58 pm

bungobaggins wrote:Just...................whatever [6] - Page 37 Pjsw9q10

Woah Shocked

Just...................whatever [6] - Page 37 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:14 pm

https://www.facebook.com/welt/videos/10154402307648115/

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:04 pm

I admit, I kinda want one.

http://www.digitaltrends.com/outdoor/cyclotron-hubless-smart-bike/gallery/?utm_source=h1y1&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Smart_Bike_US_Desktop

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:26 pm

I've been going around with this feeling of "impending doom" lately, and I can't explain why. It's not the blues or anything, just this feeling of "my shit's fucked up", like the late, great Warren Zevon sang. Overall I'm feeling fine, so I come to the conclusion that the whole thing is in my head. No particular reason I'm saying this, really, it's just that I don't feel like saying it elsewhere. Maybe it'll pass scratch

Fun fact and so-called fake edit: When I tried posting this I lost my Internet connection. Something's going on Suspect

Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by malickfan Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:32 pm

I feel like that most of the time, not depressed (as far as I'm aware), just a bit of a miserable pessimist by nature, and my internet signal can be a bit hit and miss as well Suspect

Well, that was worth the wait wasn't it  Suspect

I think what comes out of a pig's rear end is more akin to what Peejers has given us-Azriel 20/9/2014
malickfan
malickfan
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:40 pm

malickfan wrote: just a bit of a miserable pessimist by nature

Well, that is a pretty accurate description of me too, I guess.

Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:25 pm

I feel like that a lot, though in my case it's definitely related to depression. Razz Being able to actually confide in someone about it has often helped me, though. Hope they pass for you soon, Ringo. Smile
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:54 pm

Things could be a lot better, but, Jesus Christ, they could be a hell of a lot worse.

bungobaggins

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancebloke Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:11 pm

Not sure about impending doom... I tend to do stupid shit that brings potential doom upon me so that one doesnt really cross my kind too often.

I have definitely been thinking more and more that the world is going to complete shit though. Amidst children being pulled out of rubble, endangered animals being violently slaughtered for a bit of profit and seeing how people generally treat everything I think that it is likely people who are alive now may see the shit truly hit the fan; making WW2 look like a minor disagreement!

Don't think I will be alive for that though... maybe long enough to see someone walk on Mars!!
Lancebloke
Lancebloke
Tamer and master of Large Metallic Fell Beasts

http://www.lancebloke.com

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:48 pm

Hey, none of us are little rodent with twitching nose never knowing when the cat will pounce or the trap will snap. That's daily life for them critters. Kinda puts things in perspective.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:07 pm

I look on the bright side of life & smile, even tho I feel like shit & my life is crap, I still find something to laugh & love about Very Happy Ive noticed all too much my life goes in cycles with the good bits lasting all of 2 minutes & the crap going on for ever & a day Smile Makes me appreciate stuff when the days go well tho Wink

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:42 pm

animals have instincts for impending doom and they leg it, but we have lost our sixth sense. I think its probably instinct but we don't know how to put it into a neat category so it freaks us out. I get that feeling sometimes, on occasion I know the source and on another occasions its just nebulous anxiety. I once got the feeling something was going to happen and the next day the big tsunami happened. its like the hive sensing danger I guess.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum