Alice

4 posters

Go down

Alice Empty Alice

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:25 pm

I was sat in the Tescos carpark bent over trying to fish out the water bottle rolling round my feet. Suddenly the door was yanked open violently and a woman had my arm in an iron grip, ''get out! get out! she hissed in my ear. She was very strong and she pulled my startled body out of the car by brute force. I was so shocked I didnt have time to resist or react. ''follow me if you want to live, and keep down!'' she muttered . I looked wildly around but the carpark was nearly empty, no one within earshot anyway.
As she dragged me out of the car and down the narrow alleyway between the shops, I struggled and screamed at her to let me go. ''she stopped dead, bringing her face close to mine, ''If you dont shut it immediately I will have no option but to drop you where you stand, I have no conscience and I really dont care, but Luther wants you alive, so alive it is''. she explained this like a mother to a truculent child having a paddy in public, only a pcychopathic mother with shark eyes.
''who are you'' I wailed, ''whats going on?''
''shush'' said Alice. As her shiny boots clicked down the alley.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Alice Empty Re: Alice

Post by azriel Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:16 pm

We're gonna get a story !
Alice Bravo1_zps7a968217

Alice Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Alice Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:02 pm

Oooooh, good opening!  Nod Now get one with it!  Mad 

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:15 pm

Alice dragged me by my wrist to a low slung vintage sportscar, opened the door and literally threw me onto the passenger seat. As I sprawled doubled up and coughing on the seat, she neatly walked round to the drivers side smartly swished down beside me and the engine purred to life. As she acelerated away my face smacked into the windscreen and left a sweaty smear on the pristine glass. Alice curled her lip and passed me a tissue. ''Do wipe that mess off'', half of me really wanted to tell her to shove her tissue, but a gut instinct told me I probably wouldnt survive the afternoon with two butt cheeks intact.
''ok who the hell are you? I think youve got the wrong person, can you just let me out and I wont mention this to a soul, I promise!''
Alice looked at me sideways, a big grin on her pretty face. Not a beautiful face, but a very mysterious and strange one. Her mouth was far too big for beauty.
The car was gathering speed, faster and faster hurtling round bends and through red lights, she was mad, bad and dangerous to know.

Alice Imageslvlblbvcvk_zps5e425e5e

Last edited by Mrs Figg on Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:36 pm

Ummm... how did you know her name was Alice?  Very Happy 

But good show, Mrs Figg. More please! cheers

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:44 pm

Alice ImagesMCPSP27M_zps0198e99f
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:04 pm

I sat there knowing there was nothing I could say or do so I decided to go along with it for the time being and wait for any opportunity to make a break for it. Unfortunately Alice's magnificent handbreak turns were not condusive to break making. She was silent but now and again she glanced at me as if willing me to react, I think she was expecting tears. 'No chance!' I thought, I wasnt too afraid on account of her being a woman, I had yet to really understand that I was in the presence of one of the most cold blooded and ruthless human beings I could ever meet. But that came later.
'whats your name?' I said, trying to normalize things a tad.
'Alice, and I have to admit you are not his usual type' she mocked.
'who's type?
'His. oofa! I am bored now', and she switched on the cd player to shut me out.
She jumped the umpteenth red light and swung into a swanky mews apartment complex.
'get out!' she ordered. I was stiff and sore with my muscles being on red alert for escape, I tried not to look like a piece of ruffled terrified middle aged female next to this sleek glossy predator.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down