Eldorion
halfwise
Pettytyrant101
Bluebottle
Norc
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Halfy and Norcs Jlaws fanclub thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Halfy and Norcs Jlaws fanclub thread

Post by halfwise Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:28 pm

Just because it makes me happy:

Halfy and Norcs Jlaws fanclub thread - Page 3 Screen10

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Halfy and Norcs Jlaws fanclub thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Halfy and Norcs Jlaws fanclub thread

Post by Mrs Figg Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:42 pm

yes its a very nice looking snake. Nod
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:44 am

In some ways a cruelly placed snake (we see less than if she was wearing a string bikini Extremely Crabbit ), though I'm sure its heart was in the right place.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:29 pm

Okay, I think I found somebody better than JLaw.

Tiffany Hamish Seriously Loves Bidets

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Shepherd Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:40 am

She is quite charismatic!

"The earth was rushing past like a river or a sea below him. Trees and water, and green grass, hurried away beneath. A great roar of wild animals rose as they rushed over the Zoological Gardens, mixed with a chattering of monkeys and a screaming of birds; but it died away in a moment behind them. And now there was nothing but the roofs of houses, sweeping along like a great torrent of stones and rocks. Chimney-pots fell, and tiles flew from the roofs..."
Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd
The Honorable Lord Gets-Banned-a-lot of Forumshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:13 pm

thatæs a pooor attempt at norcing...
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:08 pm

So I managed to score a ticket the the Late Show with Steven Colbert, and who should be the guest but Jennifer Lawrence!  I was only 15-20 meters away, but the main thing I could see was her feet on account of a big TV monitor and security guard between me and her.  But as you'll see her bare feet were something of a big deal.

She said she was kinda tense, so Colbert fished out some dark rum for her.  After the first drink she kicked off her shoes and got comfortable.  They had three drinks.
She walked back to her dressing room barefoot.

The next guest was the comedian Oswald Patton, and seeing what happened with Jenn he declared himself stressed and in need of a drink.  They had two drinks.  Note Steven was the common factor in both drinking sessions.

When the guest band came on Steven said he'd introduce them then go lay down because "I'm really fucked up."  Thanks Jenn.

The band was pretty lame-ass (MGMT or something), and the vocalist admitted he was nervous and screwed up the lyrics so they had to film it again.  They were blowing so much fake smoke that the fire alarms were tripped.  The stage manager told Steve about it when he reappeared (I suppose the alarms woke him up) and he said "Keep going, I don't give a shit" and went back to lay down.  Then the fire department showed up and we all waved to them.  Then the lame band played another number (twice: Evil or Very Mad If they were any good I wouldn't have minded).

So all in all it was a good time.  JLaw was her usual awesome - here's what made it on air:

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Shepherd Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:00 am

How fun! I like hearing these behind-the-scenes details. The bit about the fire-fighters almost sounds scripted. As though the production crew couldn't avoid that sort of thing, sheesh.

I'm not a fan of the music that MGMT has put out since their debut, but I think that Oracular Spectacular is a wonderful album!

"The earth was rushing past like a river or a sea below him. Trees and water, and green grass, hurried away beneath. A great roar of wild animals rose as they rushed over the Zoological Gardens, mixed with a chattering of monkeys and a screaming of birds; but it died away in a moment behind them. And now there was nothing but the roofs of houses, sweeping along like a great torrent of stones and rocks. Chimney-pots fell, and tiles flew from the roofs..."
Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd
The Honorable Lord Gets-Banned-a-lot of Forumshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:41 pm

ooooh! that seems so much fun! i'm jelous!!! and i agree, the behind the scenes stuff is always the fun part Very Happy she does drink alot, poor Colbert xD or well.. he kinda led the way though... it's kinda sad though that the talkshow-industry somehow have figured out she's more fun when she drinks (which is probably true) so people keep handing her drinks.. also, really cool she has "read herself good" and being a spokesperson Smile although one kinda has to be aprofessor to answer college-students' questions Razz
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:06 pm

4.40 minutes in she talks about the rest of the colbert day. it's really funny
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:18 pm

Laughing

I thought the mention of jumping into shark infested waters was just an offhand joke at first, but it wasn't.  I can actually get the same way while drinking in the proper company.  But if I don't know anyone I just get quiet.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3