David H
azriel
Lancebloke
leelee
Pettytyrant101
19 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Just...................whatever [2] - Page 40 Empty Re: Just...................whatever [2]

Post by Eldorion Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:27 pm

I'm glad you're back online! Very Happy Just consider yourself lucky that you're not on an Australian internet connection. Razz
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Just...................whatever [2] - Page 40 Empty Re: Just...................whatever [2]

Post by Norc Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:29 pm

? why is the Oz-web so bad?
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:32 pm

Cause they had to wire everything backwards so it would work upside down. Nod
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:33 pm

Laughing
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by leelee Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:52 pm

Eldorion wrote:Cause they had to wire everything backwards so it would work upside down. Nod
That is so true.
This is the avy you used when I first me you and Tin when I woke up and found we had two million extra people and topics on the Gentle planet so long ago. I always thought you looked just like that until I saw your picture. You look so adorable in real life, but this is my second favorite.

Trying to cram in para legal, writing and work and family things. I don't even know what day it is anymore, but getting to come her ---well time seems to freeze and all is well.
leelee
leelee
Free-est Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:12 pm

Eldorion wrote:Cause they had to wire everything backwards so it would work upside down. Nod
Suspect 

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:29 pm

also Kangas bounce so much the utubz get dizzy
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirabella Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:43 pm

Orwell doesn't like comments like that, Mrs Figg. I think you should know that by now.

Woman strong enough to not fear beauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:48 pm

ucalyptus be joking
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirabella Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:49 pm

Laughing Quirky... cheers

{{{You really should cut ties with Petty. You're too good for him, you know!}}}

Woman strong enough to not fear beauty

Back to top Go down

Post by leelee Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:38 am

Orwell is loyal but really very kind I don't mind his ranting But I think in real life he could be quite intimidating if he wanted to. He is a man for all seasons
leelee
leelee
Free-est Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancebloke Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:57 am

Oh Figg... you are funny! You back in blighty yet?
Lancebloke
Lancebloke
Tamer and master of Large Metallic Fell Beasts

http://www.lancebloke.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinuviel Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:39 pm

I wrote about everyone in a paper I had to write about how technology is changing our relationship to space! I called us a dysfunctional family, to which my teacher said had a negative connotation and therefore disproved my argument that meeting people on the internet was a good thing. Mad It was written with good intention!!!! But I guess some people just don't understand.

P.S. I will forever be solely a Buckie drinker. I don't think I want to try four different types of alcohol in one night ever again. Petty! Bring me a barrel of my Rasberry Buckie before my headache gets so bad that I send Huan to get it for you!!!!!!!!!!

Just...................whatever [2] - Page 40 Tumblr_ndsrspapRL1qlqsnio3_500
Tinuviel
Tinuviel
Finest Nose

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:46 pm

that I send Huan to get it for you!!!!!!!!!!- Tin

affraid Im getting it!! {{Must be some left! pale }}}}

Never mix your drinks Your Maj, it confounds the crabbit and sullies the purity of a buckied head.

And with people like Odo about I dont see how else you could have described us but dysfunctional. I'm the only normal, sane one here. Nod  {{{You can tell as nobody else even has a kilt on}}}

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinuviel Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:14 pm

{{{{{Clearly, in Forumshire if you are sane you are insane and if you're insane you're normal and if you're normal then you're excommunicated}}}}}}}}}}

Dysfunctional was meant fondly, though I guess it's a reflection of my ruling abilities...

Just...................whatever [2] - Page 40 Tumblr_ndsrspapRL1qlqsnio3_500
Tinuviel
Tinuviel
Finest Nose

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:34 pm

I think slight modifiers such as "playfully dysfunctional yet loving family" might have mollified your professor. (you can't call them "teachers" anymore, you goof)

And Tin, 4 types of alcohol in one night is graduate level stuff. Education is meant to be a stepwise progression! Rolling Eyes 

-------

http://www.hobbitmovieforum.com/viewtopic.forum?t=773

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum