Housing project cheese its either bread or pain i can make it if you like but it'll cost u Rimbauds knee

+4
Norc
Amarië
Eldorion
CC12 35
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Housing project cheese its either bread or pain i can make it if you like but it'll cost u Rimbauds knee Empty Housing project cheese its either bread or pain i can make it if you like but it'll cost u Rimbauds knee

Post by CC12 35 Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:11 pm

I want to know what love is. I want this sandwich to show me

Gypsy gal, the hands of Harlem

Back to top Go down

Housing project cheese its either bread or pain i can make it if you like but it'll cost u Rimbauds knee Empty Re: Housing project cheese its either bread or pain i can make it if you like but it'll cost u Rimbauds knee

Post by Eldorion Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:18 pm

This thread's soundtrack:

NB Welcome back, CC! cheers
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Housing project cheese its either bread or pain i can make it if you like but it'll cost u Rimbauds knee Empty Re: Housing project cheese its either bread or pain i can make it if you like but it'll cost u Rimbauds knee

Post by CC12 35 Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:22 am

once you've got holes in your face and u know about the temperature change you've got 2 move along a feather can make a kingdom burst a bubble in the shape of a bat until the sky comes back travel like a rat half the distance vinkunicayuo of the ocean lamps light streets but not roads swim back on your front when the world has turned wrong lifes shattered and untied hopefully ill make it out alive feelings on the rife bury my heart in the sky pieces of afar that I used to call home lay my dragons teeth shallow ester I waited 4 my meal dead in the water how can u transform dairy in A blade of glory all is lost if never heard u could use is the object used to transform better than the object itself? cheese >

Back to top Go down

Post by CC12 35 Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:34 pm

no1 got the joke

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:00 pm

Too cheesy.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:06 pm

Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:08 pm

cheers

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:16 pm

I'm still not totally sure I "get" the Harlem Shake, but that was hilarious. lol!
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:21 pm

and it fits the music so well!!
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:42 pm

CC12 35 wrote:no1 got the joke

Carly....we're simply not at your level.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:00 pm

And since we're on the topic of the Harlem Shake, here is the origins of the dance original:

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:20 pm

Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by CC12 35 Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:50 pm

the joke was cheese grater

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:02 pm

https://youtu.be/s6o0F9BnouI

Housing project cheese its either bread or pain i can make it if you like but it'll cost u Rimbauds knee Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Housing project cheese its either bread or pain i can make it if you like but it'll cost u Rimbauds knee Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:03 pm

https://youtu.be/7wFYWLafVVY

Housing project cheese its either bread or pain i can make it if you like but it'll cost u Rimbauds knee Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Housing project cheese its either bread or pain i can make it if you like but it'll cost u Rimbauds knee Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by CC12 35 Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:53 pm

cheese grater

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:55 pm

Sigh. Even when you explain the joke I still haven't enough neurons to get the joke.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by CC12 35 Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:58 pm

halfwise wrote:Sigh. Even when you explain the joke I still haven't enough neurons to get the joke.

CC12 35 wrote:once you've got holes in your face and u know about the temperature change you've got 2 move along a feather can make a kingdom burst a bubble in the shape of a bat until the sky comes back travel like a rat half the distance vinkunicayuo of the ocean lamps light streets but not roads swim back on your front when the world has turned wrong lifes shattered and untied hopefully ill make it out alive feelings on the rife bury my heart in the sky pieces of afar that I used to call home lay my dragons teeth shallow ester I waited 4 my meal dead in the water how can u transform dairy in A blade of glory all is lost if never heard u could use is the object used to transform better than the object itself? cheese >

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:44 am

lol. A.

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:13 pm

CC12 35 wrote:
halfwise wrote:Sigh. Even when you explain the joke I still haven't enough neurons to get the joke.

CC12 35 wrote:once you've got holes in your face and u know about the temperature change you've got 2 move along a feather can make a kingdom burst a bubble in the shape of a bat until the sky comes back travel like a rat half the distance vinkunicayuo of the ocean lamps light streets but not roads swim back on your front when the world has turned wrong lifes shattered and untied hopefully ill make it out alive feelings on the rife bury my heart in the sky pieces of afar that I used to call home lay my dragons teeth shallow ester I waited 4 my meal dead in the water how can u transform dairy in A blade of glory all is lost if never heard u could use is the object used to transform better than the object itself? cheese >

??? scratch Neutral Shocked ???

I'm just getting more lost the more I read....

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:53 pm

chris63 wrote:

lol. A.

is...that..real?
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:57 pm

Yes, and so is this. Nod

Housing project cheese its either bread or pain i can make it if you like but it'll cost u Rimbauds knee He-is-dead

Spoiler:
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by CC12 35 Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:01 pm

halfwise wrote:
CC12 35 wrote:

??? scratch Neutral Shocked ???

I'm just getting more lost the more I read....

cheese grater

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:09 pm

Eldorion wrote:Yes, and so is this. Nod

Housing project cheese its either bread or pain i can make it if you like but it'll cost u Rimbauds knee He-is-dead

Spoiler:

omg, i love Obama.. he acutally said "he's dead" and made a dramatic exit! i love the man!
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:13 pm

Uh...
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next