Ringdrotten
odo banks
Eldorion
Gandalf's Beard
Old Forum
14 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The Adventures of Bilbo and Itaril - Page 5 Empty Re: The Adventures of Bilbo and Itaril

Post by odo banks Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:26 pm

I'd still like to know how you know so much, GB?

Respectable Hobbit of Needlehole

Back to top Go down

The Adventures of Bilbo and Itaril - Page 5 Empty Re: The Adventures of Bilbo and Itaril

Post by Anne Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:40 am

He went away after that question it seems, cousin Odo. Perhaps he didn't want to reveal his secrets. Great story though. Shame he left. I see him on Facebook you know. Very serious bean he is. Odo remembers a lighter spirited GB. Unrespectably liberal, yes (still is!), but lighter spirited!   Sad

Clue-finder

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:08 am

I hope he's having a rant at some well-deserving politician somewhere Very Happy

By the way, since dear Anne has kindly bumped this thread, I recommend old GB's tale to those who came after he left. It's very good Smile

The Adventures of Bilbo and Itaril - Page 5 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Gandalf's Beard Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:34 am

Cleaning up my email inbox and look what I find. A shiny new notification from my thread at the Forumshire.  Thumbs Up 

Anyhoo, who's been telling lies about me being a "lighter-spirited" GB? That rascal Odo. I'm a Cranky Old Wizard and always have been  Razz  (but not without a sense of whimsy mind you). Does anyone actually READ my old posts? Of course not. That would probably be an incredible waste of time... unless you're really stoned and bored.

In any case nice to see I'm still gettin' some love here. Very Happy  Cheers! I'll probably pop in randomly again some time.

The very first Hobbit Films fanfiction on the Internet, formerly known as The Adventures of Bilbo and Itaril when first posted waaaay back in 2009, revised and retitled as The Adventures of Bilbo and Tauriel

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5678122/1/The-Adventures-of-Bilbo-and-Tauriel

The Adventures of Bilbo and Itaril - Page 5 Main-qimg-25b60ec8346a6008664b1df35a2131cd

"It is like a finger pointing at the moon. Pay no attention to the finger or you will miss all that heavenly Glory"--Bruce Lee

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence."--Carl Sagan
Gandalf's Beard
Gandalf's Beard
Emeritus

Location : In the Headmaster's office at Hogwarts having tea with Dumbledore, Merlin, and Obi Wan Kenobi

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:31 pm

Shocked I dont believe my crabbit eyes!  Shocked Its a vision in liberalism!!!!

GB!  cheers We've missed you old Beard! Great to see you back again. You are back arent you, Im not just having a bad buckie hallucination here am I? (again)

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinuviel Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:00 pm

GB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm seeing him too Petty, so he must be real!!!!!! WELCOME BACK!

The Adventures of Bilbo and Itaril - Page 5 Tumblr_ndsrspapRL1qlqsnio3_500
Tinuviel
Tinuviel
Finest Nose

Back to top Go down

Post by odo banks Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:22 pm

What a horrid prank you false GB!  Mad As all here know full well - by rumour at least - old cottonhead GB was drownded long ago... Ignore him folks while I rattle that sluggard Eldo's kennel and get this falsity-wizard banned...  Extremely Crabbit

{{{Fall for any ruse or prank or liberal conspiracy these Forumshirans?  Rolling Eyes }}}

Respectable Hobbit of Needlehole

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:33 pm

and where the buggery have you been Odo McMudflap?
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Gandalf's Beard Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:16 pm

Ah... Odo! You're the one spreading silly rumours about me. Razz Since when was I ever "lighter-spirited"? My Rants are Legend, only to be topped by those of the Crabbit Master, Petty Tyrant.  Very Happy 

The very first Hobbit Films fanfiction on the Internet, formerly known as The Adventures of Bilbo and Itaril when first posted waaaay back in 2009, revised and retitled as The Adventures of Bilbo and Tauriel

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5678122/1/The-Adventures-of-Bilbo-and-Tauriel

The Adventures of Bilbo and Itaril - Page 5 Main-qimg-25b60ec8346a6008664b1df35a2131cd

"It is like a finger pointing at the moon. Pay no attention to the finger or you will miss all that heavenly Glory"--Bruce Lee

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence."--Carl Sagan
Gandalf's Beard
Gandalf's Beard
Emeritus

Location : In the Headmaster's office at Hogwarts having tea with Dumbledore, Merlin, and Obi Wan Kenobi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:44 pm

Very Happy   legendary rants maybe I can nick some tips on irritating Petty. even more  Nod 
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:47 pm

I think the trick is that ole' GB is unflappable. He just keeps plowing on no matter what Petty throws at him.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:57 pm

scratch  dont know if I could do that. unfortunately my flaps have a hair trigger.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:40 am

No, I dont think the way of the Beard is for you Mrs Figg.  Mad 

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:00 pm

Gandalf's Beard wrote:Ah... Odo! You're the one spreading silly rumours about me. Razz Since when was I ever "lighter-spirited"? My Rants are Legend, only to be topped by those of the Crabbit Master, Petty Tyrant.  Very Happy   

I miss these legendary crabbit battles. Someone should write a book about them. Perhaps something like this: "A Game of Crabbit - A Clash of Liberals and Purists" Very Happy Discussing Peter Jackson's films hasn't been the same since you left, GB! Sad

Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:16 am

I do miss ole GB but I fear even his powers of liberal PJ licking have met there match in the atrocity that is TH films.

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:08 pm

Maybe, but I'd love nothing more than to see him prove you wrong on that point Laughing

Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5