Ringdrotten
Pettytyrant101
Baingil
15 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Notification of Absence - Page 2 Empty Re: Notification of Absence

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:39 am

I'd be careful kissing Orwell leelee, Kafria only spoke to him nicely and he went all mad and gooey eyed. Shocked

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:30 am

Did not... Embarassed

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinuviel Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:41 pm

I"m back! We placed 3rd as a team! cheers
But I'm done with fun and games. It's about time I take my role as Her Majesty seriously! How I'm going to do that, I don't know. I'll figure something out....

Notification of Absence - Page 2 Tumblr_ndsrspapRL1qlqsnio3_500
Tinuviel
Tinuviel
Finest Nose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:53 pm

Glad to hear you're feeling better, Eldo, and I hope everything sorts out Wink

Notification of Absence - Page 2 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:51 pm

Well done your Maj! And welcome back. I suggest you excert your Royal powers by decreeing everyone has to buy coal, I um seem to have a surplus of it at the moment.

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Baingil Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:41 am

Now it's my turn to take some time off, it seems. Will probably be about a week, I might lurk on occasion but I don't think I'll be posting.
Baingil
Baingil
Guest of Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:17 am

{{{Mmm... this could be the time to test the throw of outrageous fortune, Petty... hee hee hee cyclops }}}

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:35 am

{{{Indeed Orwell, with Eldo still away more than present and now Baingil shamefully neglecting her real duties-to this forum- that leaves me in charge. Me! Shocked The price of buckie is coming down for a start and I think I will declare PJ and the Coven as war criminals, yes I think I'm going to like being in charge Nod , for the people of course. And I think a name change for the place might be in order to display the breaking away from the dark days of the old regime. The Peoples Forumshire Party, or the PFP for short, which by happy coincidence once I have swept away all the unnecessary bureaucracy of the last Admin and removed the shackles from the people can easily be changed to Petty's Forumshire Party with no fuss at all and without even having to reprint the celebratory tea towels. Now then, anyone know where a person might order some solid gold bath taps from?}}}

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:00 am

{{{Well, anything that involves a "Party" can't be bad, I guess. cheers And "for the people"; well, it's about time we had a Leader who is genuinely "for the people." Unlike all those heroes of Liberty who have come before you, saying the kinds of things you're saying before taking up power. Ooh I'm sure you will keep your promises, Petty and a Brave New World will at last come to be, you not being the type to be corrupted by Power. sunny It'll be like you're our own --- say -- yes, you'll be like our loving kindred, our Big Brother in fact, looking after us all, protecting us from danger and repression, as well as insuring we keep our Forumshire Freedoms. And the love, I can feel it already. flower ... Mmm... study ... Mmm... elephant ... mmm... study .. Petty, in this New Order... err.. will there be One Leader... humph... delicate point... umm... need to ask... or Two Leaders? Just saying... Shrugging }}}

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:24 am

{{{ Well Orwell I feel for clarity, and to, you know, get things done- one leader is best. However in order to get anything carried out I will of course require a trusted, upstanding member of the Community whom I can have complete confidence in until rampant paranoia takes over. Someone who can, you know, make sure the populace keep in line-in order to better foster happiness and well being for the whole Community- and someone who understands what needs to be done when any, elements of the Community, distrupt the hapiness of the others by making lots of unfounded complaints or griping about my benelovent and trustworthy rule- they only do it to ruin it for everyone else and the well being of the whole is greater than that of the individual of course. As Leader Supreme (working title) I will never put myself above the Community and therefore nor can it be tolerated if anyone else does either, so any dissenting voices should be treated as if they were cancerous cells in a body and be surgically and precisely cut away- which requires some sort of scalpel. I think I can safely say Orwell that you are indeed such an instrument and as a pillar of the commuity that you would be ideal for the task. {{{internal encryption- memo to self-have Orwell placed under 24hr scrutiny}} So I trust Orwell you will happily step into the future of the Peoples Forumshire Party with me and with us all as equals. Ps first order of the day what do we do about the monarchy? And secondly should I demlish Eldo's Tower of Lore as a symbol of the tyrannical nature of the old regime or move into it? I'm favouring moving in as I've aleady ordered the white tiger skin rugs.}}}

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:47 am

{{{Mmm... sounds very respectable. I almost feel I should bring Odo in on this. So, in a sense, you would be the servant of all, that makes sense, and as a servant of all, you would always know what was good for your Masters, even when they didn't know themselves... all makes sense. And anyone who didn't like it would be helped to see things more clearly... for the Common Good... perhaps even send them of to a holiday resort: somewhere nice, somewhere private, and somehwere safe from prying eyes, somewhere where it was so lovely they may decide never to come back again... I could help you with that Petty. I guess I could be Second in Command {{{internal encryption: Petty can take the blame and when I get my chance, I could be seen as the Right Person to help deal with him, mmm, yes}}} Count me in, Petty. I want to be one of your Pefepers! And I think the tiger rugs will be just lovely! Nod }}}

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:58 am

{{{Welcome aboard Orwell! cheers And that holiday camp idea- absolutely splendid just the sort of thnking we need to keep everyone equally happy and contented with their lot and at the same time it will cure the unhappy person of their misery forever. I feel clear progress is being made here in the name of the People, although obviously for reasons of clarity it will be my name on everything -especially cheques, after all competent government costs money and buckie, lots of buckie. And we should look into eduction too, perhaps you could send Jane up to my tower to see me this evening to, erm, discuss matters. (Ps that wasn't actually a request, its her civic duty)}}}

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:19 am

{{{Your clarity is absolutely clear. I'll Palanteer Jane immediately. I suppose she'll be looking after the Spiritual side of things. As to you putting your name on everything... yes.. that does make sense. That way everyone will know where to pay out rightful rewards. Would you like me to send up Kafria as well. I already have quite a lot of pull with her, if I say so myself, and she might offer you some Scientific advice. We can send young Squach off to one of those happy holiday resorts... Kafria need never mind about her for awhile while the girl is in training to be a Good Mannered Girl who Does What She's Told and Respectfully - Odo would be particularly pleased about that, he finds her too opinionated for his taste. She has her own ideas, you know - what is the world coming to? Rolling Eyes But nothing a heavy handed spooning wouldn't fix, he says. He can even supply a huge spoon he uses on his own children. Does 'em the world of good he says. You know, they don't say "boo" unless they're spoken to and given permnission to talk. Great old fashioned values, I reckon. Anyhow, with you monitoring the People, no one can lose! flower I'm especially keen to see what you do to help Eldo and Baingil! They need a lot of helping - a heck of a lot! Perhaps, permanent help! }}}

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinuviel Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:17 pm

{{{ Never take the Queen out of the equation! I still have some power here!}}}

Tinuviel
Tinuviel
Finest Nose

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:05 pm

{{{Now now your Maj, when I said we needed to decide what to do about the monarch I meant it in a good way, not a guillotine sort of way. I need someone to put on the coins and thanks to your exquisite nose Forumshire currency is very popular, but hard to get people to hand over. No I can see a positive role for a Figurehead of State in the new order. How would you like gold bath taps?}}}

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinuviel Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:55 am

{{{Hmmmm, a very tempting offer Petty, but if you want this to work smoothly, I must be in charge of watching the Buckie cellars.}}}

Tinuviel
Tinuviel
Finest Nose

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:31 am

{{{ silent the buckie?!!! pale I..i.., um, well, that's quite a demand your Maj {{{internal memo to Orwell- we may have to do away with the monarch, with regret, well at least publicly with regret, but she is making unreasonable demands upon the state!}}} I shall take your demand under due consideration your Maj, rest assured.}}}

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:39 pm

{{{Strong peppermint! Doubly strong, Petty! Shocked I suspect your encryption to me is wrapped in an encryption to someone else... Suspect Oh well, you're a reliable sort {{{memo to self: for a Scotshobit that is!}}} so I can only deal with what you say to me. Mmm.. certain people have Powers to unencrypt things (especially certain Queens), so I must be circumspect: Err - do Only what is right, Petty, err... by Queens.... and if it involves the impinging on a certain Scotshobbiton Custom (one which is always foremost in a genuine Scotsghobbit's mind) ... err.. well, I can't advise you Sad please don't get me in trouble... Sad ... you must do what you Must, especially when it has something to do with a certain "Customary" thing (of a liquid sort) - this being - I'm guessing - a force of Scotshobbit Nature kind of thing ----....... I just don't know what to say! Crying or Very sad Ooo... I feel nervous just now....}}}

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:51 pm

{{{{Its ok Orwell I have diplomatically opted to cave on this one, well with certain safe guards to protect private, um I mean public, buckie stocks-see todays patriotic NotP for further details}}}

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:22 pm

{{{I have indeed. And what a fine newspaper it is! The Archet Bugle has Already Bowed in Deference - not so much to the NotP but to what Lovely True Things they report about You! See the latest of the Wholesome Tales. Very respectful of You, it is! Here to Please! Very Happy }}}

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:43 pm

{{{{Here you know this Tower of Lore has more secrets than Orthanc! I just had to evict a team of dwarves who were claiming they'd struck a mithril seam at the heart of Baingil's shoe mountain!}}}

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinuviel Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:28 pm

{{{{{Very goood gentlemen! You've had a revolution just in time for the Admin to come back! Banghead [[[[[[[Silly hobbits! Think I'm still JUST figure head? If I'm in charge of the Buckie, than I'M in charge of the Tyrant!!! Twisted Evil ]]]]]] Hopefully Eldo won't be too unhappy about this}}}}}

Tinuviel
Tinuviel
Finest Nose

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:14 pm

What's this? People using the Forumshire encryption system to spread sedition? Don't make me use my Admin powers to purge encryptions from our community. Evil or Very Mad
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:28 pm

Um, this seems to have not gone quite to plan. The old Admin is back and Tin has my buckie supply! pale
Orwell this is your fault, most definetely and unequivecably. Should have known better than to take up with a Banks clan sympathiser! Evil or Very Mad

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:51 pm

Old Admin? Have I ever ceased to be Admin?! Extremely Crabbit

Losing your buckie is the only just punishment for with a Banks against the State. Cool
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum