The 2010 Woodhall 48hr Picnic and Elven Disco. All welcome

3 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

The 2010 Woodhall 48hr Picnic and Elven Disco. All welcome - Page 8 Empty Re: The 2010 Woodhall 48hr Picnic and Elven Disco. All welcome

Post by Old Forum Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:01 pm

pettytyrant101
Damn it- I would have remembered the encryption spell if I wasn't so drunk.

Old Forum
Reposting Bot

Back to top Go down

The 2010 Woodhall 48hr Picnic and Elven Disco. All welcome - Page 8 Empty Re: The 2010 Woodhall 48hr Picnic and Elven Disco. All welcome

Post by Old Forum Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:02 pm

Odo Banks
Yes - and now we've realized we've got a problem, perhaps you can start do something about it, Mr Tyrant! :ugeek: I have no intention of kicking you while you're down and will support the best way I can, which might include kicking you when you're down, but in no way metaphorically. We Bankses have old fashioned techniques in dealing with Mental Health issues as you know, but never fear, our methods are just as direct where Substance Abuse is involved! Very Happy

Old Forum
Reposting Bot

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Forum Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:02 pm

pettytyrant101
Substance abuse!!!! I will have you know I am a perfect balance between rampant drunkenness and crabbityness that all true Scotsdales seek to attain- I am the pinnacle of inebriated miserableness- and the only thing that will change that is if they don't screw up TH movie-what do you think the chances are?

So bugger of the lot of you before I decide to introduce you to the sort of Scotsdale kiss that isn't friendly. Evil or Very Mad

I'm going up this tree and 'm taking this bottle to talk to.

Old Forum
Reposting Bot

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Forum Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:03 pm

Biffo Banks
(((((

Watziss? Letta fromoddo? Egspresseegul tu! Mus beinpordant! .... Ay Bruiz - Briuzeyboy - reedziswilya.... bloomin wridin.....itzorl inglishtamee!... ..... .... éy! ya doenzay... .....tha scotzgit sed wat!...diddeenow?! ........ ya doenzay.... 'E-zed zat tuu!! ...........Scotzdale kizz, izzit? ....Gawd!.... Knottmybrutha nowayze.... 'eel getza kimmberleekuddle iv é trize thad kayper!!!! Darn rite!...

)))))

Old Forum
Reposting Bot

Back to top Go down

pettytyrant101
Ahh- a bit of peace- just me, this oak tree to sit in and you my ever constant friend Buckie. What's that Buckie? These acorns? What about them? Ah? Of course, I have a catapult stashed under this kilt somewhere- your full of good ideas Buckie. This'll sort them

Old Forum
Reposting Bot

Back to top Go down

Odo Banks
Acorns may be dangerous to someone like me with a delicate skull-framework, but not all Bankses have such nicely arranged and thin skulls, dear Mr Tyrant!

(((((

.....Oh my goodness! Things are not looking good - again! That's the trouble with Adventures! One gets resolved - and next thing - another pops up. Though cleaning out Mr Tyrant is not what one would immediately think of as an Adventure...Oh well, nothing for it... :? Where's my sword? Though I must only use the flat of the blade - I am only trying to help Mr Tyrant after all...Hobnail boots...stick..thumbscrews....water-torture-fawcett... Yes, still have all the Health Apparatus and Aids I need.... I wonder how long it will be before Biffo can get here?....

)))))

Old Forum
Reposting Bot

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Forum Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:04 pm

Tinuviel
hah! SUBSTANCE ABUSE! :? Rolling Eyes I must be convicted of that. And btw Odo, that's about 3 ages in mortal years. I"M OLDER THAN I APPEAR!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Forum
Reposting Bot

Back to top Go down

Grey Pilgrim
I do believe Odo has gone off to work Tinvuviel. Laughing But I must say, you do not look a day over One Age old! Laughing

Old Forum
Reposting Bot

Back to top Go down

Gandalfs Beard
Ah, to an Elderly Istari, born before time began, all of you look like Younglings Very Happy (excepting my doppelganger Grey Pilgrim of course Wink ).

GB

Old Forum
Reposting Bot

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Forum Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:05 pm

pettytyrant101
Well you all look a bit blurry to me from up this tree, and there's several of some of you, but that's not fooling me!

I can't tell GB's age from looking, as a beard he is grey so I have to go with a senior Beard on that count.

Tin, you have the spirit of youth as the Eldar should.

GP I suspect you are not as aged as the Beard upon your chin! (Nor yet as wise, but few are).

Eldo has the wisdom of Loremastery but the youth of learning, and no doubt will be formidable when he adds experience to that mix.

Henry has his mum with him, so enough said, and besides he is too young for my picnic (although his mums not!).

And Odo, Wise Odo, Mirabella, Biffo (and any other Banks family members) you have no age- you are just classic.
And at least one of you is about to feel the sting of an acorn soaked in Buckie and set alight. I'll give you crabbity- just as soon as I've worked out how to get my eyes to work again. Think I'll have another bottle first to steady my aim. I should be able to hit at least one of the four Odo's down there.

Old Forum
Reposting Bot

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Forum Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:05 pm

Grey Pilgrim
I would dye my Beard, pettytyrant, but I don't know if my Beard would approve! :? He does appear to have a mind of his own! Laughing Laughing

Old Forum
Reposting Bot

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:48 am

Old Forum wrote:pettytyrant101
Aahh! So nice to have somewhere sane to come and rest. Oh, now what's Odo on about?

"Hi Odo. Of course there's bloody magic here! It's an infinite long 48 hour party with simultaneous times of day and night occupying the same interweb coordinates and space. It's all bloody magic if you ask me. What? Well GB and Mirabella look fine to me, well fine for a female hobbit Sherriff in racy clothing wearing a hat with corks talking to a floating beard can be! Well if something else is going on no doubt I'll hear about it when it all goes critical, as usual."

Really I just wanted a picnic and what do I get? Family feuds, camels everywhere, ripped off by an elven band and drunk immortals- you seen Farmer Whitfield's cows since Beren decided to go cow tipping? It'l be cheese for months out of them. Oh dear, is that Tin's sculpted nose I can just see poking out from under that pile of barrels? I do hope not, but if it is could someone manoeuvre her back to GB's recovery tent before Beren sees her and decides to blame me. At this rate I will be forced to go to GB's creepy lefty coffee shop for peace and quiet Illuvator forbid!

Cow tipping would be cool if they didn't die afterwards.

Ally
Wannabe Beard

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:30 pm

2010? That long ago? Sad 

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8